Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any October surgeries out there...

I called her everyday for a week to tell her they had the wrong fax number for my insurance and she never returned one call. My husband got fed up and one day he called her every 10 minutes until she answered. She left me a voicemail earlier today but now won't call me back since I returned her call. When is your surgery?

Ugh! Still waiting in pre-op. My surgery was supposed to be at 2 today. I'm number 3. Apparently 1&2 took much longer than predicted.

Ugh! Still waiting in pre-op. My surgery was supposed to be at 2 today. I'm number 3. Apparently 1&2 took much longer than predicted.

Ugh!!! I'm sorry :(. Hope you are in now and are doing well!!! Good luck!!

OMG, Molly. You must be going stir crazy waiting. Hopefully yours is speedy!

Soaking all this in like a sponge! I am having my Revision from the LapBand to RNY on October 17. My band slipped three years ago, and I have just been living with it. Cant wait to get this over with! 15 days!

Prayers for a speedy recovery!!!!

Hi everyone! Surgery was scheduled for 10 am but actually got taken back at 930am. Everything went well and right now just weak and tired. Pain level is about a 4 but my medicine trigger/buzzer had been my best friend....lol. I am officially on the losers bench.

Hi everyone! Surgery was scheduled for 10 am but actually got taken back at 930am. Everything went well and right now just weak and tired. Pain level is about a 4 but my medicine trigger/buzzer had been my best friend....lol. I am officially on the losers bench.

Congrats!!! Such a big day for you!!! Glad everything went well!! I can't wait to join you on the bench in 14 days :)

Congrats on being on the losers bench!!! Glad everything went well for you. Hope you have a quick recovery:)

So super happy for you...prayers for speedy recovery!

Woohoo!!! Finally got my surgery date and it's in October!!!! I was beginning to freak out because the surgeons office seemed to be dragging their feet. My date is October 23rd!!! Anyone share that date with me? I had my labs/chest X-ray/EKG/pre-admission done today and my class is Monday! So excited that I don't have to switch to the November thread!

I wasn't sure if I was going to make it an October date but I did! October 22nd.

Congratulations

YAY!! Im scheduled for October 22nd!! Start my preop diet on thr 8th & bloodwork/ preop appt is on the 15th! Im so excited its finally happening!!