Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

BTW, has anyone heard from Wendilou? Did I miss something?

BTW' date=' has anyone heard from Wendilou? Did I miss something?[/quote']

Havent see her on here at all lately.

So..you guys have any big plans for this week? I just enrolled online for the local college and decided gonna take some more classes to start trying towards the next step. That is if I can get all my financial aid worked out! Any good weight loss? I haven't weighed prob a week? Can't remember. Hope I didn't put any on with being out from home a bit.

You are so right too about confidence..I have suffered from terrible low self esteem

For a long time and even to the point where I didn't like myself enough to even think I was worth it. That is truly one of the biggest thins I'm liking..that shred of confidence I feel myself gaining.

So..you guys have any big plans for this week? I just enrolled online for the local college and decided gonna take some more classes to start trying towards the next step. That is if I can get all my financial aid worked out! Any good weight loss? I haven't weighed prob a week? Can't remember. Hope I didn't put any on with being out from home a bit.

You are so right too about confidence..I have suffered from terrible low self esteem

For a long time and even to the point where I didn't like myself enough to even think I was worth it. That is truly one of the biggest thins I'm liking..that shred of confidence I feel myself gaining.

I was dojng online schooling for medical assistant and I loved it! I only have 2 classes left but stopped because my back got so bad and clinicals were coming up. :( now im not sure if thats what I want to do.

My week is gonna consist of entertaining my mom in law and getting ready for the party this weekend. Daughters grad party on Saturday and baby shower on sunday for niece and her twins. Thought we'd do them at same time since I'll have the tent up and tables and chairs rented. If we ever even get the tent up. Rained yesterday when i had the help and supposed to rain this afternoon. My husband and son work seperate shifts and its so hard to get them awake at the same time! ;)

I was 250 this am! Down 53 form 4-22 surgery and 90 all together! Weighed less than hubby for first time in long time! Am loving it.

Foot is still swollen; went to urgent care and they didnt see a fracture. Am to go to orthopedist if swelli g continues. Such is my life!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while.

Started a new job and lives been a little heck tic at times.

AND just got back from a week vacation at the beach!

How is all my Co April people doing? :)

Well, I am trying to kick myself in gear to get ready for my first day of school! We(teachers) go back on Friday. The kids will be back on the 26th. I am excited but I know this will be a tough year again with all the budget cuts. So, I'm going to take one last mini vacay this week, to visit my parents. My mom just retired and she's moving to NC from Maryland. My dad retired last year and they will be living in the same county for the first time in almost twenty years. It's going to be interesting!

Well' date=' I am trying to kick myself in gear to get ready for my first day of school! We(teachers) go back on Friday. The kids will be back on the 26th. I am excited but I know this will be a tough year again with all the budget cuts. So, I'm going to take one last mini vacay this week, to visit my parents. My mom just retired and she's moving to NC from Maryland. My dad retired last year and they will be living in the same county for the first time in almost twenty years. It's going to be interesting![/quote']

Enjoy your last little getaway! You are a saint being a teacher. I couldnt stand being in a room with someone else children all day! It takes special people to be teachers and cna's!

Well' date=' I am trying to kick myself in gear to get ready for my first day of school! We(teachers) go back on Friday. The kids will be back on the 26th. I am excited but I know this will be a tough year again with all the budget cuts. So, I'm going to take one last mini vacay this week, to visit my parents. My mom just retired and she's moving to NC from Maryland. My dad retired last year and they will be living in the same county for the first time in almost twenty years. It's going to be interesting![/quote']

Hope u have some fun! I certainly applause u cause I know I could never manage kiddos like that. Teachers are amazing. I'm sure they would have me duct taped to the wall before the 1st week!!!!

I was dojng online schooling for medical assistant and I loved it! I only have 2 classes left but stopped because my back got so bad and clinicals were coming up. :( now im not sure if thats what I want to do.

My week is gonna consist of entertaining my mom in law and getting ready for the party this weekend. Daughters grad party on Saturday and baby shower on sunday for niece and her twins. Thought we'd do them at same time since I'll have the tent up and tables and chairs rented. If we ever even get the tent up. Rained yesterday when i had the help and supposed to rain this afternoon. My husband and son work seperate shifts and its so hard to get them awake at the same time! ;)

I was 250 this am! Down 53 form 4-22 surgery and 90 all together! Weighed less than hubby for first time in long time! Am loving it.

Foot is still swollen; went to urgent care and they didnt see a fracture. Am to go to orthopedist if swelli g continues. Such is my life!

Woohoo for 53lbs!!! That totally rocks!!! I hope your foot gets better and I'm so glad it's not broken!!

Sounds like a busy week! I love hosting parties and showers. I'm trying to talk my husband into having a huge opening day of college

Football party :)

Woohoo for 53lbs!!! That totally rocks!!! I hope your foot gets better and I'm so glad it's not broken!!

Sounds like a busy week! I love hosting parties and showers. I'm trying to talk my husband into having a huge opening day of college

Football party :)

I dont mind doing parties either. We used to do alot but its slowed down lately. I wont sleep until its over cuz I have things running through my head all the time. Got the tent up today so I feel 100% better now.

Id come if you had a party! If I was closer that is! ;)

I'd love for u to come!!

So I was busy and cleaned house and worked in my garden getting ready for fall planting and cleaned out my front flower bed. I'm severely already feeling like my back is gonna fall apart. I did however sit awhile after supper and finished another quilt. Not really my favorite one but its for my neighbor and is a sweet gesture I suppose.

post-34674-13813812832378_thumb.jpg

So excited I'm down 70lbs since surgery :) some days I feel like its going so slow and others I'm THRILLED with my loss lol....Things are so much easier with the rny than they were with the band nothing gets stuck and I've never really thrown up I do get nauseas still from different things but it subsides quickly ...my latest was I tried milk and got quesy and didn't realize it was from the milk til the 2nd time I drank it ....I also can't eat greek yogurt but I can eat regular yogurt and cheese and other dairy ...I am enjoying being able to eat salads and fruits that I could never get down with the band

So I was busy and cleaned house and worked in my garden getting ready for fall planting and cleaned out my front flower bed. I'm severely already feeling like my back is gonna fall apart. I did however sit awhile after supper and finished another quilt. Not really my favorite one but its for my neighbor and is a sweet gesture I suppose.

You are very talented! I really need to start a hobby now that I dont work. I read but that is not really productive!

So excited I'm down 70lbs since surgery :) some days I feel like its going so slow and others I'm THRILLED with my loss lol....Things are so much easier with the rny than they were with the band nothing gets stuck and I've never really thrown up I do get nauseas still from different things but it subsides quickly ...my latest was I tried milk and got quesy and didn't realize it was from the milk til the 2nd time I drank it ....I also can't eat greek yogurt but I can eat regular yogurt and cheese and other dairy ...I am enjoying being able to eat salads and fruits that I could never get down with the band

Glad this experience is better for you! I totally get what you mean with weight loss. I am down 53 from 4-22 surgery and while I am happy with that, I was really wishing for more and faster. But in the end, I will take whatever I can get! ;) I am sooooo glad I dont get sick on milk because I drink it everyday with my shakes. That was one thing I was worried about preop.