Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

I haven't had any urge since I got home

Oh man that sucks....do u feel like u have to go? I dont feel like i have anything in there lol

No just a lot of gas ate Peanut Butter yesterday and finally wenr

No just a lot of gas ate Peanut Butter yesterday and finally wenr

I cant eat still :(

I wasn't eating much until yesterday. Just wasn't hungry, too much pain. I know that Protein heals muscles and incisions so I am trying to get my protein in today. It is not easy at all when you feel full.

I wasn't eating much until yesterday. Just wasn't hungry' date=' too much pain. I know that Protein heals muscles and incisions so I am trying to get my Protein in today. It is not easy at all when you feel full.[/quote']

My dr still has me on liquids i go on monday and we'll see when i get some food

I will be switched from puree to soft foods on Tuesday

HW 358 SW 344 CW 339 GOAL 200

I didn't go for almost a week AFTER surgery. It's normal for everything to take a while.

I go back to work Monday. Of course I don't want too. :) But hey, I'm luck y for no major complications so far.

I cant eat still :(

I made Peanut Butter my meal 2 ozs

I made Peanut Butter my meal 2 ozs

That sounds good lol

Day 5 post op and still hurting a lot on the left. Haven't been able to sleep in my own bed yet, hurts too much to climb into bed. I am so tired I feel like I haven't rested enough to heal. It seems like everyone else is doing great, is it just me dealing with this?

No, I'm on day 16 post op and still have pain everyday. When I bend or get over tired I get burning and pain in my upper right quad above my top incision.

Day 19 over here and still minor pain during the day after walking a bit more than I was used to, plus nighttime pain (currently being managed by a single dose of oxy at bedtime + a tylenol when I wake up after the oxy wears off after 4 hours). It's getting better, it's just taking me longer than most. I can live with that, so long as I know that each day is better than the last.

No, I'm on day 16 post op and still have pain everyday. When I bend or get over tired I get burning and pain in my upper right quad above my top incision.

I am soooo happy right now! Figured out which muscle not to use and how to stand and move without causing more pain. I was able to rest today, and didn't have too many bad moments. Got some food in. Now, above all else, I have figured out a way to lay down in my own bed for the first time since surgery 6 days ago. Feels so good to be laying down instead of sitting up in my chair all night. Goodnight losers.

I am soooo happy right now! Figured out which muscle not to use and how to stand and move without causing more pain. I was able to rest today' date=' and didn't have too many bad moments. Got some food in. Now, above all else, I have figured out a way to lay down in my own bed for the first time since surgery 6 days ago. Feels so good to be laying down instead of sitting up in my chair all night. Goodnight losers.[/quote']

Give tips please ....im in so much pain tonight :(

Pebulz have you tried a heating pad? I've heard that helps with pain.