Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BAT WINGS! I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION!

I know that loose skin is practically in our future for most of us. But oh how I hate my bat wings. Im only 3 months post op and witth 72 pounds down my arms look better then they did before of course but oh my lord the bat wngs are so bad :(

I do a lot I MEAN ALOT of arm excercises 7 days a week so I am doing the best I can but does anyone have any other miracle solutions for loose skin?

Any lotions or anything to help your skin???

For bat wings, sadly no. I sure wish there was. I have always had heavy arms and thighs so my bat wings are gonna be pretty bad. But like you said, at least my arms are a lot smaller. Just don't point in a short sleeve shirt. LOL

Keep up the arm exercises. I will say I use Nivea firming cream. It will not help with sagging skin but it does help a bit with the wrinkly skin.

Seriously Im dreading the summer! lol

long sleeves and 3 quarter sleeves are my BFFS!

If I hold my arms up like forming the letter T with my body and twist my hand a little I can see where my muscle is and everything else that hangs is all skin :( so ugly. But I like thefact that I can see my muscle and its not all mushy with fat!

I will probably invest in a good thick firming lotion to at least help the appareance of my sking and make it healthier.

Thanks Worm!!! :)

HAHAHAHAHA oh dear God I am right there with ya! My arms keep waving long after I've stopped LOL I don't know the right answer, but assure you I am trying every machine and exercise I can to get rid of them! LOL

Most problems are that most if us only work one muscle of the arm. We need to work all of them. Massage helps and also they offer cellulite massage at some spas that you can get in your arms, or a body wrap.

if you have a smartphone or play store try this app jefit

it has a great body map so if there's a certain part of your body you want to work on it has many many exercise for it with or without weights

This made me laugh. It's nice to know all bypass patients are in the same boat. I called mine flags. I may have to start saying wings. :)

Oh lol. I already hate my bat wings and I haven't even had the surgery yet. I am doomed. That is my biggest scare is that I will never get them tone. That and my belly of course.

I had some before and they are definitely getting worse with weight loss. I talked with my trainer Sunday about it and she agreed there are basically no exercises that will help because it's not flabby muscle, it's loose skin. I'm doing lots of upper body and upper arm work -- triceps, biceps, shoulders, so I know I'll be stronger there but it's not gonna change the loose skin.

HOWEVER, I wear sleeveless tops all the time now and could care less if stuff wiggles. With the big confident smile I have on my face and a skinnier waist, I don't think people are staring at the arms! :)

Na na Na na Na na Na na Na na Na na Na na Na na

BAT WINGS !!!!!!

Ok that's not so funny today. I wore a polo shirt to work and was in the ladies' room putting my hair up in a ponytail. Aaagghh! Wrinkly, flappy, BAT WINGS! Ugh! I had a vision of my arms in the wind making a "slapslapslapslap" sound like a playing card in the spokes of a kid's bike.

Well, it's better than my old fat arms. Right?

RIGHT?

o_0

Ok that's not so funny today. I wore a polo shirt to work and was in the ladies' room putting my hair up in a ponytail. Aaagghh! Wrinkly, flappy, BAT WINGS! Ugh! I had a vision of my arms in the wind making a "slapslapslapslap" sound like a playing card in the spokes of a kid's bike.

Well, it's better than my old fat arms. Right?

RIGHT?

o_0

RIGHT!