Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Dates

Tomorrow is the day. It is hard to believe it is finally here. I've watched so many here move through their journey, any it's my turn. Words cannot express the feelings I have. I am humbly grateful, and I feel a strange since of peace. I'm exactly where I am suppose to be. Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes. I wish everyone coming behind me well. All My Best Love Love Love

Tomorrow is the day. It is hard to believe it is finally here. I've watched so many here move through their journey' date=' any it's my turn. Words cannot express the feelings I have. I am humbly grateful, and I feel a strange since of peace. I'm exactly where I am suppose to be. Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes. I wish everyone coming behind me well. All My Best Love Love Love[/quote']

Good luck tomorrow!! I can't wait until Friday!! :-)

So cant wait til some of ths wait is gone only done 4 of my last 6 day stretch and my knee and foot r so bad i cant walk

I hope your knee and foot are getting better! What happened to them?

Im just a bundle of nerves and all I do is work this is my 13th day strait at work twelve hour shifts and then u go home and take care of my 7 kids

Good Lord! Seven kids and 12 hour shifts?! You are a SuperWoman!!

Hi guys my operation has been shifted to the 15th April now due to an upper respiratory infection. It's another week of anxiety and excitement. At least I don't have to wait a month. The waiting can be so terrible sometimes but it also gives me time to get other stuff done so long .

Awwww. Im sorry you have to wait another week :( But better safe than sorry. hang in there!

I hope your knee and foot are getting better! What happened to them?

Arthritis bone spurs bone on bone in knee

I am a total needle phobe..and I ask very much a low pain threshold person..And I will tell you the hardest part of the needles was the iv.. The pain was not too bad. I'm home since Friday and didn't fill my pain prescription. I almost never used the pain pump at the hospital...I used it because I had a headache. It hurts like menstrual cramps. Not horrible

I'm so glad to hear your pain was manageable! Those strong pain killers usually make me feel kinda sick. I hope you are resting comfortably at home :)

I'm totally nervous myself too.. Just had to do a liquid diet for one week.. Stop my nsaids meds.. I don't tolerate pain well either.. I have PCOS and dysmenorrhea and when I do have a period I'm down.. Those cramps about kill me.. Hurt all the way down my legs..

I'm unfortunately not going to have my husband there for me.. My husband lives and works in NC, we live in WV still currently and he took time off for spring break already.. My mom will stay here with kids. My stepdad will take me to hospital which is an hour away too and be with me a while Monday but will come home afterwards.. Then come back and get me on Wednesday if all goes well I get out then.

I've never had surgery.. I've never been under for anything except sinus cleaning abt 10yra ago so I'm terrified..

I have a 7 yr old son and 13 yr old daughter that I don't think understand it all yet.. I'm debating on going to church this morning cause I just wanna veg I guess but I should go.. I've not told hardly anyone and I guess I need prayers bad for my fears especially! Will post a pic later today for my pre-op shot.

It's totally normal to be nervous if you've never had surgery before! You will be fine, just remember to ask for help or pain meds if you need it. I've always had really good care after surgeries by the hospital staff. You'll get through this just fine and be on the way to health in no time! Hang in there!

I still dont have a plan for surgery day I know my mom will watch my kids but not sure how im getting to and from the hospital I doubt if my husband will take im so fausterated my I will get to the hospital because my life does depend on it

Krystal, my mom works for a home health care business and they drive people to the hospital and stuff. I have no idea how much it would cost, but it's an option.

Arthritis bone spurs bone on bone in knee

OMG. Are you able to get it fixed somehow after this?

Good Lord! Seven kids and 12 hour shifts?! You are a SuperWoman!!

my life is kinda crazy with all the walking I do in a day you would think I wouldnt need wls but I got bad genes

I'm so glad to hear your pain was manageable! Those strong pain killers usually make me feel kinda sick. I hope you are resting comfortably at home :)

It's totally normal to be nervous if you've never had surgery before! You will be fine' date=' just remember to ask for help or pain meds if you need it. I've always had really good care after surgeries by the hospital staff. You'll get through this just fine and be on the way to health in no time! Hang in there!

Krystal, my mom works for a home health care business and they drive people to the hospital and stuff. I have no idea how much it would cost, but it's an option.[/quote']

I will look unto it

Im getting excited for you guys tomarrow and im getting closer to my date 9 days and counting

Good luck to everyone this week! We are headed to Antigua for our nephews funeral. 3 weeks left and they can't come soon enough. We need something positive in our lives. We had a house fire on 3/16 that set my routine back a bit. Once I get back I will only have 2 weeks! Prayers for everyone this week.

Best of luck to the large group tomorrow! You will do great! Just remember to sip that Water and walk as much as you can! It really does help!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk