Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous February Post-Op's

Isn't it grand...we had jean day at work yesterday and I have five pairs of jeans all to BIG! Sadly one pair was brand new just took tags off and expensive got them from a jockey clothes party the fit fab when I bought them needed to be shortened professionally and I couldn't find them until yesterday.....

HW 250/First lapband 198 leak/Second lapband adhesion/scar tissue complications/232/current RNY 205

Yes that sucks....but they're too big!!!!!! Nothing else matters :D

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 225.8

It's been five weeks since I had my RNY. Still having lair if discomfort while eating. The only thing that has gotten better is my ability to drink liquids quicker. Even yogurt is tricky, some days it goes down smooth and great, then the very next day it feels uncomfortable in my baby tummy. Anybody else have this inconsistency issue?

It's been five weeks since I had my RNY. Still having lot of discomfort while eating. The only thing that has gotten better is my ability to drink liquids quicker. Even yogurt is tricky, some days it goes down smooth and great, then the very next day it feels uncomfortable in my baby tummy. Anybody else have this inconsistency issue?

I'm a little over 5 weeks out. Had my one month appt. and everything is good. 30lbs down! I haven't had "dumping" yet but I have had food getting stuck. OMG it's the most uncomfortable and very painful feeling. The worst one happened two days ago with some chicken. I thought I was going to die....it wouldn't go up or down and it felt like someone was stabbing me in the chest and back. I just have to remember to take my time and chew. I've been reading everyone's post and it seems like most everyone is doing good! Yeah :) I can't wait for fruits and raw veggies!

If you like milk try almond milk unsweetened its great for shakes and cereals... Watch out for cheese too' date=' white cheeses seem to be better.

May I ask you how you got that weight tracker that shows your goal pounds lost and where your at now with it??

@Gerrykayred...I have the exact same issue...I can hardly get any foods down or if I get it down one day I can't get it down the next...frustrating...but liquids are fine.

RNY 2/26/2013 ...<br /><br />Sent from my HTC

@Gerrykayred...I have the exact same issue...I can hardly get any foods down or if I get it down one day I can't get it down the next...frustrating...but liquids are fine. I'm almost 4 weeks out.

RNY 2/26/2013 ...<br /><br />Sent from my HTC

May I ask you how you got that weight tracker that shows your goal pounds lost and where your at now with it??

Go on Internet and type in weight tracker it will guide you then you copy and paste into,the settings signature spot then turn it on.

HW 250/First lapband 198 leak/Second lapband adhesion/scar tissue complications/232/current RNY 205

Go on Internet and type in weight tracker it will guide you then you copy and paste into' date='the settings signature spot then turn it on.

HW 250/First lapband 198 leak/Second lapband adhesion/scar tissue complications/232/current RNY 205[/quote']

Sorry weight ticker not tracker...

I had to wait till I was back on blood thinners 6 weeks before the will do the Cardioverson to get my heart back in rytham so end of April or so they haven't given me the date yet but I have to go back in the hospital hopefully outpatient to stop and restart it they have to put me to sleep to do it

Not sure about other tickers, but the ones on this site are under that little downward pointing arrow by your name. Look under the drop-down menu.

A - flipping - mazing!!!

Today I was in a patient's room talking to them and I looked down and suddenly realized that I was sitting with my legs crossed and

a) I hadn't grabbed the pants leg of one leg to help it over the other

B) It didn't hurt

c) It was staying there all by itself.

Yaaaaay!