Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous February Post-Op's

post-20735-13813811617051_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

What is Onederland?

I'm six pounds away from Onederland for the second time since 2008 my wedding day!!!!!

My surgery was 2/14 and I weighted 212 naked on that day. I am holding at 197!!!! Very frustrating. I tolerate everything but smoothies; puked two and refuse to try again. I have been taking unflavored Greek yogurt 6oz' date=' 3 tbs unsweetened coco, and a Splenda pack. Mix it up and freeze. chocolate Greek frozen yogurt!! Great Protein and delicious. I am hoping I am just at a stall and one Friday I will wake up to a great lower number!

Surgery 2/14-217 , CW 198 GW 140[/quote']

I'm also a slow loser. I've only lost 13 since my surgery on 2-18. And even gained a lb. I was hoping for 20 25 at least. It's hard not to get discouraged but my nutritionist said its normal. And the dr said they don't even look at weight until 3 months out. I'm getting 80g of protein a day. Hang in there. If it worked for others it will for us too.

So I was so freaking happy to go to work for a full nights work. Problem is all day today I am have pain. So no work tonight, which sucks big time cause I really want to work. But I have been eating and exercising every day and doing everything I can think of to stay healthy . But this pain will not just go away and stay gone. Almost 4 weeks post op and thought I was done with the pain. I realized today when I was trying to sleep on my tummy area it hurts. Sore feeling. And my bowels ate not moving correctly either I don't think. I have been eating solids and not getting that in return ? My insides hurt? I don't know, I feel SO confused as to why this is going on. I just want to feel good and move on with life and not feel like I have to worry ALL the time :( sorry I am just so sad right now , I just want to feel healthy and it scares me to be this far out and still having pain.

Slowly but surely....

My morning weight was 192- that's 30# down from highest of 222 when I was approved. I'm good with slow. I know it will happen and I'm O.K. With the amount of time it can take. I'm on stage 3 and though I can't find my papers for stage 3 I'm just doing mushy/soft.

I've 'thrown up' a few times- more like slide the food back up and felt better- and I am really learning about my new self. I know I'm under Protein daily and probably calories but its a work in progress- hard to be on spring break and not walking and sipping all day like I do at school. Also have gone through a period where I didn't drop weight for over a week- a literal PERIOD- it's nice to see the scale moving again!!

I went back full time after 2 weeks off- I have 3

Days 1/2 day before full time and now I have a week of spring break!!

I'm seriously feeling so blessed with how this has gone and how well I've felt. I haven't been around much because spring break is busy around here with 6 kids!! Hope all is well and I do lurk almost daily!!

-Wendee

Slowly but surely....

My morning weight was 192- that's 30# down from highest of 222 when I was approved. I'm good with slow. I know it will happen and I'm O.K. With the amount of time it can take. I'm on stage 3 and though I can't find my papers for stage 3 I'm just doing mushy/soft.

I've 'thrown up' a few times- more like slide the food back up and felt better- and I am really learning about my new self. I know I'm under Protein daily and probably calories but its a work in progress- hard to be on spring break and not walking and sipping all day like I do at school. Also have gone through a period where I didn't drop weight for over a week- a literal PERIOD- it's nice to see the scale moving again!!

I went back full time after 2 weeks off- I have 3

Days 1/2 day before full time and now I have a week of spring break!!

I'm seriously feeling so blessed with how this has gone and how well I've felt. I haven't been around much because spring break is busy around here with 6 kids!! Hope all is well and I do lurk almost daily!!

-Wendee

SIX?!?!?!?!

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 226.6

Well my 4 and my husbands 2! Full time in our home though my oldest daughter is 19 and a freshman in college- she still lives at home though!! 19, 16, 15, 10, 7, and 5! Oldest and youngest 3 are mine. All girls!

Well my 4 and my husbands 2! Full time in our home though my oldest daughter is 19 and a freshman in college- she still lives at home though!! 19' date=' 16, 15, 10, 7, and 5! Oldest and youngest 3 are mine. All girls![/quote']

Six GIRLS?!?!?!? OMG you deserve a Xanax salt lick in your bedroom!!!!

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 226.6

post-22442-13813811620207_thumb.jpg

post-22442-13813811620981_thumb.jpg

Sometimes when I'm here I talk about the bad and forget to share my joy. This is my joy. He hung out with his BFF and his mom today and she took em to play racquetball for the first time. He loved it! One of these days I'll sit down and write out our story of how we got where we are today. This amazing young man and I have the best lives and best family...he is my heart.

Six GIRLS?!?!?!? OMG you deserve a Xanax salt lick in your bedroom!!!!

HW 312' date=' pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 226.6[/quote']

Haha! NOO MY 4 are all girls, husbands is a son and daughter so 'only' 5 girls besides my self! (Poor husband and step son!)

Haha! NOO MY 4 are all girls' date=' husbands is a son and daughter so 'only' 5 girls besides my self! (Poor husband and step son!)[/quote']

Your husband and stepson deserve a Xanax lick then!!!!

Oops