Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vachick i had horendis pregnancys with both my son and twins. I was on iv fluids every other day with my twins and hospital the last few months... I can honestly say this is worse. Its a different kind of sick and a pain... For me anyway. Everyone is different though. I hppe everyone feels better as well and good luck to those still waiting to get the surgery! Good part is... I dont miss the 59lbs ive lost in two months ;)

Praying that you will find relief and be able to eat soon!

It might be the Protein drink that you are drinking. It took me a long time and many $$$ spent to find one that agreed with me and my pouch. You might want to contact your nut about where to get samples of different Protein Drinks and try out something different. It seems what you are saying is that is when you get sick. Good luck

Im 3 weeks out and nauseated daily. Finnergan just makes me sleepy and I've been trying to work half days at work. Seems like im constantly calling in because im so nauseated I just don't want to get out of the bed. I just need to know that this will go away. :( so yes, I feel your pain and hope you get better.

Im 3 weeks out and nauseated daily. Finnergan just makes me sleepy and I've been trying to work half days at work. Seems like im constantly calling in because im so nauseated I just don't want to get out of the bed. I just need to know that this will go away. :( so yes' date=' I feel your pain and hope you get better.[/quote']

Ugh. That's what I'm worried about, trying to go back to work.

Did they give you liquid phenergan? Mine tastes so bad I can't get it down.

Yes liquid. I agree its totally nasty but im forcing it down, it seems to actually help but makes me sooo sleepy. I tried zofran, it didnt do anything for me. Im calling the office today... There's got to be something else he can prescribe me. Gosh I hope this doesn't go on forever, its so miserable. Drinking sips of Water even makes me feel sick.

One thing I can handle without problem is a sf Popsicle.

What everyone is feeling is completely normal. I am 8 months out and for my first 2 months I was miserable and hated life. IT DOES GET BETTER! I promise. Remember this is worth it. Make sure you talk to your doctor and tell them what is going on. I waited and suffered in silence which was wrong. My doc said as we lose the weight the fat cells release hormones which make you feel nauseated.

Doctor is calling me in some zofran and told me slow down on my Protein Shakes. He said I don't need to consume more than 6-7 ounces in an hour of any liquid If I don't feel better in 3-4 days I have to go back.

Burping from extra air or gas seems to some of the patients posting. Did u ask dr about what anti gas and nausea med you can take? Over the counter? I have drops and under tongue meds ready to go..... It only lasts until your body adjusts.... Has anything changed in your eating practices in the last two days from prior?

Good luck and God bless

Well I had started soft foods but its uncomfortable every time I eat. So I went back to liquids. It's so uncomfortable I don't want to eat for a while. I haven't asked my doctor anything since I won't see him again till the 15th. Did the constant burping happen with you. Every time I drink Water it hurts or feels uncomfortable like it wants to come back up.

Well I had started soft foods but its uncomfortable every time I eat. So I went back to liquids. It's so uncomfortable I don't want to eat for a while. I haven't asked my doctor anything since I won't see him again till the 15th. Did the constant burping happen with you. Every time I drink Water it hurts or feels uncomfortable like it wants to come back up.

Everyone says its like that for the first couple months, have u talked to nut?

Everyone says its like that for the first couple months' date=' have u talked to nut?[/quote']

No not yet. I'm going to give her a call Monday. Because I'm really not liking this feeling.

No not yet. I'm going to give her a call Monday. Because I'm really not liking this feeling.

Yeah I bet it sucks :-( I hope the feeling recedes

Vachick i had horendis pregnancys with both my son and twins. I was on iv fluids every other day with my twins and hospital the last few months... I can honestly say this is worse. Its a different kind of sick and a pain... For me anyway. Everyone is different though. I hppe everyone feels better as well and good luck to those still waiting to get the surgery! Good part is... I dont miss the 59lbs ive lost in two months ;)

I agree! I was very sick and had morning sickness through out my pregnancy but this nausea and sick feeling was way worse/ different after surgery!

I suddenly started having nausea and heartburn after almost 2 months of doing great. I had not changed anything in my diet but suddenly started feeling sick. Called the doc and had my pepcid changed to prilosec and still felt sick then decided to change to lactose free milk and am GREAT now. So perhaps try the Protein with soy milk instead also.

I was the same way at first no nausea then after 3 month started having it and got meds from my doc and it really helped , then started having nausea and and pain whenever I ate and doc said I prob have an ulcer so took meds for that and man did it help, talk with your doc that's what they get paid for