Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone lost 200lbs?

That's really great what kind of diet did they put you on for pre op diet or you doing any exercise they gave me sitting ones to start as part of my pre op

Thanks that's what my dr says the nutritionist calls and check on me regularly and to remind you of anything your to change or start differently in your diet and dr office had a very good support system exercise classes support group and cooking classes , classes on how to be make all the changes to reach all your goals mentally and physically it all really helps because this is a total change not just the weight you have to think different about yourself and you can make your goals

My total weight loss goal is 200. I had surgery 8/27/2012 and have lost 80 pounds so far. I can't weight to reach 100 pounds lost! I honestly thought I would lose faster, but I have to be patient and remember that gaining this weight has been a slow process also.

I would like to lose about 200. My surgery was 11/26. Surgery weight 334, today 283. I log everything I eat, I exercise everyday, and I make choices like taking the stairs or parking farther away...anything to keep my body in motion. I feel great, and I will get to my goal weight and be smokin'! Lol :)

I have lost 90 lbs so far and I have about 180 to still lose. I am 8 weeks post op!

I have lost 90 lbs so far and I have about 180 to still lose. I am 8 weeks post op!

Wow. How did you lose 90lbs in 8 weeks? Was some of it lost pre op? You are doing awesome! Congratulations :)

Wow. How did you lose 90lbs in 8 weeks? Was some of it lost pre op? You are doing awesome! Congratulations :)

I lost about 36 pre op and the rest in the last 8 weeks. I have just been trying my hardest. They say the bigger you are the faster u lose in the beginning I started at 445 and as of this morning 350! Yesterday was my 8 weeks post op

I started at 342 lbs in may 2012. Have to lose 184 lbs. have lost 124. Another 60 more to go..

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

When did you have you'd surgery you've done really good

21st may 2012.

What are you doing for exercise

Zumba, walking, gym, swimming.. 4-5 times a week. Some weeks nothing at all.

My goal weight is 165lbs, that will be down 194lbs. Not quite 200 but close.