Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Dates

Well' date=' I have to be at the hospital at 11:30am. My surgery is scheduled for 1:30pm tomorrow! I'm so excited and nervous. This headache is something else today.[/quote']

Wishing you a successful journey as you start your new life!!!

They are telling me I am very lucky to be alive but I will be here recovering for at least 3 weeks. Please to anyone thinking of going to Mexico please dont!! The Dr's here are all telling me how many people they see each week with botch jobs like mine

They are telling me I am very lucky to be alive but I will be here recovering for at least 3 weeks. Please to anyone thinking of going to Mexico please dont!! The Dr's here are all telling me how many people they see each week with botch jobs like mine

Sorry to hear that. Good luck on getting your surgery corrected & onto a successful journey.

Hi everyone! So surgery this morning at 900. When weighed in I had lost 23 pounds on 2 wk liquid pre op diet!! Procedure went well. Was nauseas on morphine so switched to dilaudid and much better. Been walking and sipping and feel pretty good! Yup' date=' the gas pains are a bit#!%*- but not debilitating. Hope every one else is doing well too!! Will check back in tomorrow.[/quote']

Whoop whoop welcome to the bench

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Thank god your in good hands now. Wishing you a safe and speedy recovery

Here's the updated New Member List for November Surgeries as of now... Welcome to all the new members!

November members new list as of November 13 2012!

Welcome everyone

Ttailsharp..............November 1, 2012

Starrlov.................,November 2, 2012

Mommy327 Maria….. November 2, 2012

Nickster81... Nikki...........November 5 2012

ahanson82520.………..November 5, 2012

crstalww ………………..November 6 2012

Honeydue29..................November 6 2012

Ambercowens.................November 6 2012

Vicki Loichinger...............November 7 2012

LaGp................................November 7 2012

eeyoregirl1970………….November 8, 2012

Marta..........................November8 2012

Seattlelyte.....................November 9 2012

Sarah2012...................November 9, 2012

Aufan.............................November 12 2012

Beautifulmistake84.....November 12, 2012

Eva Chavez................November 12, 2012

catgirl12…………………November 13,

FatfreeinNC.................Novemember 13, 2012

Falicia004.................November 13 2012

Catgirl12....................November 13. 2012

Leelerbeeler................ November 13 2012

Nycole........................November 13 2012

Kauaigirl808..........November 13, 2012

Lizz........................November 13 2012

Tbooks........................November 14 2012

Contentwithme............November 14, 2012

Peachee213.......Lisa..November 14, 2012

LapBand06.................November 14, 2012

LilPieFace...................November 14, 2012

Chilet071............... ..November 15 2012

Karmagirl.................. November 15, 2012

ladyspl………………….November 15, 2012

Jennco75.....................November 15, 2012

dottednails...................November 16, 2012

Worm2879................November 19 2012

Startinova17................November 19, 2012

JennJacoby..................November 19, 2012

Kathryn Sides..............November 20 2012

Millybell.........................November 20 2012

Ed Rosales.................November 20 2012

Kasonabby..................November 20, 2012

Sky..............................November 20, 2012

Jgarland.....................November 21 2012

francesmcg……………November 26, 2012

Truth85.....................November 26 2012

Hajones5891..........November 26 2012

Dawn...........................November 26 2012

DonnaGB....................November 26 2012

SuzNc........................,November 27, 2012

SimplySouthern26......November 27, 2012

R4snd..........................November 29 2012

Pwnykat......................November 30 2012

Newlife4leah................November 30 2012

Saying a prayer for Eva until she is home recovering

FFinNC: yea!! Glad to hear you are doing well!!!!

Wishing you a successful journey as you start your new life!!!

Thank you, Niki! I really appreciate it!

Eva! Thank God you're better and are in good hands! I'll continue to keep you in my prayers girl! Its a blessing that your mom was there with you.

Good luck to everyone going in tomorrow. I know you all will do fine.

Thanks Aufan!

Tbooks........................November 14 2012

Contentwithme............November 14, 2012

LapBand06.................November 14, 2012

LilPieFace...................November 14, 2012

To my same day surgery buddies, I wish you all the best on tomorrow! I'm saying a prayer for each of us. We'll all be fine and on the losing bench with the rest of our November Sisters & Brothers!

To the November Family, thank you ALL for your support! You don't know how much it's meant to me to see everyone encouraging each other along the way! :)

Thanks Crystal for starting this post! Because of this thread, I definitely feel like a part of the RNYTalk family. (((hugs)))

If I have forgotten anyone I'm sorry please inform me of your information please and thank you.we are all here to support each other . One of our family member Eva is in need of a continuous prayer until she gets home surgery for her was on the 12. In Mexico surgery went wrong internal bleeding complete opening to fix there mistake and thank god her mom was there to help and the USA consulate . She is now in San Diego hospital had another surgery today and is expected to stay in the hospital for three weeks. Her warning to all of our family members and friends do not go to Mexico to have surgery not safe. Payers are needed and good healing vibes sent your was Eva stay strong and gave faith. We love you .

Oh Eva I'm so sorry! This just breaks my heart! Thank God for the Dr's in USA! I have faith they can fix you up good as new! (((HUGS)))

I'm November 26. Prayers for Eva and best wishes to all.

Got u and welcome

New group created on post op for November members for after surgery. Same members just post op. I created two in error one name is November members 2012 post op that is the correct one I put a note in the correct one stating the group status. The other I created in good faith but did not check the spelling of the group name lol so instead of looking like a goof who can't spell I just created a new one. Everyone is well as its our group post op. welcome all come on over post op