Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yeah my pcp and surgeon is working hand in hand with me. Like my surgeon will write out the test I need done and the pcp arranges it

Trust your doctors they have ways of getting you approved. After all they are the ones that went to med school not sume smuck sitting in a office that got his medical experience from watching TV or making TV ads for Meds that do more harm then good.

Doctors have lost control of the medical field to Insurance Company's that are in it for profit. Big time profit more money in 1 month then most doctors make in 2 years (sounds fair right) besides Insurance company's know what's best for you Not some Doctor

So we can all sleep better knowing that some dumb ass wearing a white shirt sitting in a office( sorry to anyone that wears a white shirt) who's only experience in the medical field is putting a band aid on his really nasty Paper Cut

You will get approved give the doctors a chance.

Surgery Anniversary 7/30/12

Doctors get a kickback you dimwit.

Exactly and like the ass hat said it should be for peoplr who have exhausted every option. In the fact hes judge me saying i havent tried everything..and i have been to the doctor more times in the last two years than ever before. My biggest issue is my pcos. Anyone whos ever had ovarian cycts knows how painful they are..and when they burst. My weight is severaly effecting my.reproductive system the most. I also am on medication for high blood pressure and would love to not have that stress.everyday. My doctor is fighting for me because he knows the advantages it has for me.

Anyways good luck with everyhing i hope you get approved!!

My fiance has PCOS. That is not linked to weight. Your fat can produce some more complications but it does not cause PCOS. You will stay have PCOS when you lose 100 pounds.

You. Should. Not. Be. Allowed. This. Surgery.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Ryan

Why do you have to call people names does it make you a bigger man the you really are.

Just one more post I will send to the Administrator maybe they will do something about your abusive tone on this Fourm.

If other members would do the same they just may do something about him

Opinions are one thing name calling and verbal abuse is uncalled for

This is the first time in the (short) existence of RNYTalk that I've received complaints/reports from members about a thread. This happens regularly and even daily on other WLS forums I run' date=' but never here on RNYTalk.

It's very OK to disagree or have a differing opinion with another member. I actually encourage it!! There's never ever a reason to be impolite or rude or call another member a derogatory name, because you disagree with them.

Again, I request that our members read our posted forum rules so we don't have any misunderstandings in the future.

I'll list off our first 3 rules so you guys and gals get a drift of what I'm referring to:

RNYTalk Posting Guidelines

1. Everyone has a right to speak regardless of their perspective.

2. We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.

3. While we believe in free speech, keep in mind that this right is not absolute. Dissent is an essential part of any discussion where people are encouraged to express varying opinions; however, it is equally important to maintain both decorum and topicality as related to RNYTalk.com’s mission.

Guys, I am quoting Alex's earlier post to this thread. This is the last warning. If you continue attacking each other or being rude and disrespectful, we will have to start issuing warnings and/or account suspensions. I realize this is a heated topic, but there is no reason why people cannot state their opinions in a respectful manner without calling each other names, etc.

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

I agree susan and will refrain from commenting on his post again

Sorry

FYI. My BMI was 39.1' date=' with high blood pressure, pre diabetes, and PCOS. Count it, three health (weight related) issues. I was referred in the first place by my PCP who has been with me for years watching me struggle, loose 30lbs then gain it back, and so on and so on. I have worked with a nutritionist and still do, I write down everything that goes in my mouth, count all of calories, and eat pretty healthy. I also walk and go to the gym several times a week. I am just a big girl. With a slow metabolism. Everything when down hill after I had my son. I also have three abdominal hernias because I carry all my weight in the front, in my belly. I have a "apron" as they call it, that I have to life to put deodorant on so I do not get a nasty sweat pool under there because its 110 degrees right now where I live. If I would have had all the proper documentation of my Pcos and High blood pressure I would have been approved the first time, except I risked submitting to the insurance right away because of my weight alone. Knowing there would be a chance I would be denied. So when I re submitted I wanted to make sure I was at a 40 bmi because according to my insurance that was the reason why. Again Let me remind you guys that this is a SUPPORT GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

You don't have to explain anything to anyone!!! They don't pay for your insurance, you do!!! Soooooo in the end their opinion don't mean shit!!

Now he wants to explain to me how my overies work! hahaha. I am not even.going to go there.... Its pointless. Lol next it will be how I am not fat enough to use the stylus on my ipad..."your hot.dog.fingers arnt big enough!!! Muahahahahaha" so stupid arguing over my own life. But thanks guys for the endless support :)

Guys' date=' I am quoting Alex's earlier post to this thread. This is the last warning. If you continue attacking each other or being rude and disrespectful, we will have to start issuing warnings and/or account suspensions. I realize this is a heated topic, but there is no reason why people cannot state their opinions in a respectful manner without calling each other names, etc.

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk[/quote']

Susan how come i put him on my ignore list and i can still see him? Being the OP cant you just delete this whole thread for me? Im sick of him continuously harrassing everyone who.has responded. Its gone from rude and disrespectful to just a rediculous waste of time and a sad representation.on what this site is suppose to be about.

Same here placed him on ignore but he still shows up ????

Me too...

I have complained about his comments more than once and blocked him...his post still show up. Deleting the tread would be a good idea.

I had my RNY revision with only 60lbs to go...I have co-morbidities....this I making me doubt my choices...joining this site included.

I have complained about his comments more than once and blocked him...his post still show up. Deleting the tread would be a good idea.

I had my RNY revision with only 60lbs to go...I have co-morbidities....this I making me doubt my choices...joining this site included.

I share your feelings. I am not sure why the admin hasn't stepped up yet this is getting out of hand.

He isn't the only one calling names, they both have. 2 wrongs don't make a right. He is expressing his opinion. Which is what these boards are for. I DON'T agree either with ankle weights and quarters. It's like bending the rules to make it work for you, guess since I don't agree with you all I. An asshat aso. I hope my asshat doesn't mess up my hair...just saying

Wow holy typos batman!