Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Goddess here is the link for a Vitamin comparison for bariatric rny vitamin needs

The second page can be expanded to Ve viewable

http://www.pamtremble.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/multivitamin_comparison_FULL1.pdf

I had My Surgery at 12:45 cst not goin to lié i feel like i got hit by a Bus!!! But I've walked a lil bit which helped alot ;) Goodluck to everyone going in Tomorrow!!

Thanks Jess that will be me tomorrow feeling like I was hit by a bus-and you will be feeling much better! Keep posting!

Hi' date=' Im having surgery this wed, 9/12 and Im so nervous. I can't believe its finally here![/quote']

Good luck! I'm having mines also on 9/12. Excited because it was along journey for me.

Isla and lydia we r surgery buddies!!! My time is set for 11am. I've been on a "4 Protein Shakes a day and only raw veggies" pre-op diet since 8/29 and Im so sick of it. Haven't been feeling too good at all' date=' headaches, bloated and gas. Not to mention very irritable!!! Im excited, but very nervous too. I am married and have 2 boys, 7 & 9. I am turning 40 on 9/25. How bout u?[/quote']

The hospital is going to call me tomorrow for the time. To be honest with you I'm on a strict liquid diet and I'm starving! LOL I got this delicious Protein vanilla shake from the health store and Also had some chicken broth, tea, and popsicles. Actually kind of mad because I had to hide my protein vanilla shakes because my crazy family is eating and drinking up my post-op food :-) I have 2 daughters ages 19 and 12. My oldest one is worried because she thinks I'm gonna die (she lost her Dad on 9/11 and tomorrow is the anniversary) and my youngest tells her sister, "Mommy is in good hands because the doctor is a professional." I'am 42 years-old and gonna be 22 after this surgery! :-) Wishing the best of luck and we'll keep in touch my surgery buddy.

Thanks Jess that will be me tomorrow feeling like I was hit by a bus-and you will be feeling much better! Keep posting!

Oh no I'll be praying it won't be so bad for u ;) you'll do great!!!

So today I went to the dietician and it was so exciting. She showed me the rooms and the where i'll be walking so I don't get blood clots. We went through whats gonna happen the day of surgery. She took a picture of me to have 1 as the before surgery picture. Also she said slowly switch to the liquid diet. So tomorrow i'll have a Protein Drink instead of lunch :)

So today I went to the dietician and it was so exciting. She showed me the rooms and the where i'll be walking so I don't get blood clots. We went through whats gonna happen the day of surgery. She took a picture of me to have 1 as the before surgery picture. Also she said slowly switch to the liquid diet. So tomorrow i'll have a Protein drink instead of lunch :)

On my way to the hospital!! Praying for everyone else having surgery today. If you could please say a prayer for me and the surgical team' date=' I'd be very grateful!! I will check in as soon as I'm able. LET'S DO THIS!!! xoxo[/quote']

Please update us !! God bless you

Well tomorrow is my day 5:30 am .. I hope everyone who has already had there surgury is doing great . Your all in my mind and hearts get well fast oh and skinny :) . Wish me luck thank you all for the support

Melissa

username.date WLS...name..start wt..reduced to wt

*Debs84.....Sept 4.......? ........ ........

*Twos2many...Sept 4........? ....... ........

*Juditha....Sept 5.....Judith .....281 ...272

*Mommyhand...Sept 5...Wendy.....267.....250

*Pebbles...Sept 5......Courtney.....250-252..

*Tiffbp...........Sept 5....Tiffany..... ....

*Lqgirl.........Sept 5.....Diane...???...???

*Naturalgal518.....Sept 5...Jessica....341highest.....start 329

*september2012....Sept 7...?...???

*Landensmommy10....Sept 7....Lexi.....240

*jess929........Sept 10...Jessica...284...238

*Ciaobella......Sept 10....Maria.....225.....209

*NurseTab.....Sept 10.....Tiffany......270.....

*Amazeyem...Sept 10......Lisa........

*Momof6........Sept 10.....Kimberly... ....235.4

*Molly1978.....Sept 10.....Molly...?....?

*moffie........Sept 11....Mo....... .........

*HELWA1980...Sept 11..... Melissa....340...274

*Mustangsteve.....Sept 11......Steve......334.....???

*janelane...Sept 11......Jessica....330 ..318

*lydiajohnston611.Sept 12.Lydia... ...

*Isla.....................Sept 12.......?....? ?

*cksauve..... Sept 12....?.....???...???

*Goddessblaze...Sept 13....?....240.....234

*Missyjack....Sept 13.....? ...... .........

*Tiburon..........Sept 13...Angela.....228....

*Riverbuff.Sept 14..Mark..490 now 412.goals:pre op 400 final 225

*Judeaboo.......Sept 17..Judy......331....325

*Cholosladii...Sept 18...Lilli..309 ...290

*Big Lou..........Sept 18...Lou.... .........

*uniqueladybug....Sept 19...Jessica...215...?

*Maggie0557......Sept 19.... ....???....???

*jknap01...Sept 21.....Jennifer.......370...?

*grannykathy...Sept 24...Kathy......348...310

*Stardusted.....Sept 24...? ...... .........

*chunkypudding....Sept 25...Leslie.... .....

*Dejoseana...Sept 25..? ..... .....

*rabrijumo...Sept 25...Rachael..448..436 goal 175

*rurias...........Sept 25... Ramona.....328.....?...

*4kimmy2......Sept 26....Kim.....?....?

40..... =)

Ok we are 40 strong! 4 of which are my surgery sistas and I got the color to work weeeeeeeee

Jess (Ubug) now that I have joined you on the liquid diet I feel your blah. lol though the sugar free Popsicles helped a lot . Hang tough we can do this! If it helps I have to be on it 1more week then you so feel lucky :)

Deb what staples are you talking about? In the laparoscopic insertion sites?

Goddess 2 things

1 what is your name?

2 I have a link for a great Vitamin comparison chart I will try and find it for you

Maggie and Kerry welcome and Kerry happy bday early cuz I will be having my surgery on your birthday!

Hi Goddess Blaze name is Leilani... it is nice to meet you.. thank you so much for any and ALL you help and any direction you can point me to.. :) I truly do need it..

Well tomorrow is my day 5:30 am .. I hope everyone who has already had there surgury is doing great . Your all in my mind and hearts get well fast oh and skinny :) . Wish me luck thank you all for the support

Melissa

i will be lifting you up in my prayers tonight,. and i wish you the best...

I had My Surgery at 12:45 cst not goin to lié i feel like i got hit by a Bus!!! But I've walked a lil bit which helped alot ;) Goodluck to everyone going in Tomorrow!!

'

yeah, you made it to the losing side,,, brethe deep and keep walking.. so proud and happy for you!!!

ok' date=' everytime I go to the store to try to get Vitamins I get LOST and overwhemled..what is everyone else buying? I dont have any of the post op clear liquid foods in my house for after surgery yet, the only thing I can think of right now is surgery is on Thursday, I need to color my hair , get a pedicure, manicure and dye my hair and oh yeah get my eyebrow done.. why? b/c whay happens if if I die during surgery, I dont want to look like crap when my family has to see me.. WTF is wrong with me... OMG!! am i stressed or what..[/quote']

Lol i had a pedicure just for the reason that if i died on the operating table ( which thank god i didnt!!!) that if they left my feet poking out with a name tag on them .... At least they would be pretty feet!!