Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So guys I had my surgery yesterday. I felt horrible all yesterday. I could barely breath because of the gas. I woke up everytime I needed pain meds. My meds made me nauseous so they had to switch them. I couldn't eat ice or Water or take gas x till my nausea was under control. This morning I was still full of gas but I was able to get nausea under control. So I had some water and gas x yay! I have a gi drain that isn't fun. But all in all I'm doing so much better. I got my cath removed and was able to walk a little. I hope all of you stay blessed and have good health. Ill be praying for us all.

Hey everybody! I had my surgery yesterday morning at 9 am..lots of manageable pain, but i am feeling loads better now. I had a hiatal hernia that was about to rupture, i had no idea, so it couldnt come at a better time. I am all fixed up now and ready to get home. I am so excited the scary part is over, now it is official, new beginings! My fellow Septembers, keep your head up..it isnt that bad have a great day all!

I'm grew up in Manhattan. My brother went through the World Trade Center almost every day to work. I can't imagine having been there that day...

Jessica

Is horrible because it is a constant reminder but we only got memories. I just find it kind of weird that the tourist at NYC like to take pictures with the victims family. One year a tourist from France wanted a picture with us. They were nice but still weird.

Is horrible because it is a constant reminder but we only got memories. I just find it kind of weird that the tourist at NYC like to take pictures with the victims family. One year a tourist from France wanted a picture with us. They were nice but still weird.

I remember going with my husband to a FF station and just standing there in pure shock.. people just dont know, if they werent there to witness it first hand it is something you never want to speak of again,, I just stood there with tears rolling down my face, like they are now as I type this,,, it is a day and so many that we spent down there that so many people just dont want to speak about.. I hope your daughter can one day start the healing process and not only her but you too... <3 <3 <3

ok, eyebrows done, hair done, pedi/mani done, OMG I am so nervous and my surgery isnt until thursday... and the dr, want me to do a bowel prep... yeah right, um I dont think we will have a problem with that...bahaha.. I start Clear Liquids in the morning nothing red,purple or blue.. So I was thinking yesterday as I was looking at people shopping carts, some of them also looked like they were prepping for WLS surgery too..lol.. I also have to be at the hospital at 8 tommorow for some pre op stuff.. oh wont i be a gem a 8am.. when I live 1 1/2 from there...

hope everyone that had surgery today is doing fantabulous!!! and everyone else on the losing end is healing well and fast...

username.date WLS...name..start wt..reduced to wt

*Debs84.....Sept 4.......? ........ ........

*Twos2many...Sept 4........? ....... ........

*Juditha....Sept 5.....Judith .....281 ...272

*Mommyhand...Sept 5...Wendy.....267.....250

*Pebbles...Sept 5......Courtney.....250-252..

*Tiffbp...........Sept 5....Tiffany..... ....

*Lqgirl.........Sept 5.....Diane...???...???

*Naturalgal518.....Sept 5...Jessica....341highest.....start 329

*september2012....Sept 7...?...???

*Landensmommy10....Sept 7....Lexi.....240

*jess929........Sept 10...Jessica...284...238

*Ciaobella......Sept 10....Maria.....225.....209

*NurseTab.....Sept 10.....Tiffany......270.....

*Amazeyem...Sept 10......Lisa........

*Momof6........Sept 10.....Kimberly... ....235.4

*Molly1978.....Sept 10.....Molly...?....?

*moffie........Sept 11....Mo....... .........

*HELWA1980...Sept 11..... Melissa....340...274

*Mustangsteve.....Sept 11......Steve......334.....???

*janelane...Sept 11......Jessica....330 ..318

*lydiajohnston611.Sept 12.Lydia... ...

*Isla.....................Sept 12.......?....? ?

*cksauve..... Sept 12....?.....???...???

*Goddessblaze...Sept 13....?....240.....234

*Missyjack....Sept 13.....? ...... .........

*Tiburon..........Sept 13...Angela.....228....

*Riverbuff.Sept 14..Mark..490 now 412.goals:pre op 400 final 225

*Judeaboo.......Sept 17..Judy......331....325

*Cholosladii...Sept 18...Lilli..309 ...290

*Big Lou..........Sept 18...Lou.... .........

*uniqueladybug....Sept 19...Jessica...215...?

*Maggie0557......Sept 19.... ....???....???

*jknap01...Sept 21.....Jennifer.......370...?

*grannykathy...Sept 24...Kathy......348...310

*Stardusted.....Sept 24...? ...... .........

*chunkypudding....Sept 25...Leslie.... .....

*Dejoseana...Sept 25..? ..... .....

*rabrijumo...Sept 25...Rachael..448..436 goal 175

*rurias...........Sept 25... Ramona.....328.....?...

*4kimmy2......Sept 26....Kim.....?....?

hi everyone I like the way the list is looking half of us are post op whoooo whoooo

Today I got a call from my std company and I am set until nov 5 per my dr recomendation. 6 weeks off 5 weeks paid at 66% hope I make it financially. I live with my son and he will be working overtime to help with bills(he is 26) plus I live in a house owned by my father so he might be inclined to give me a break on the rent during my time off. I own a home in TN that i rent out for 300 less then the mortgage so i have that expense i must meet. plus the tenent sent me a 24 item repair list last month that sent me over the edge. Once i called her and sent her an addendum to the lease detailing what repairs are my responsibility, a pet addendum (she has 2 lg dogs and no pets was written into the lease), and a clarification of late fees (i never got the rent on time or the full amount since she moved in) she begged me not to add pet trent to the lease. I agreed and things calmed down. I authorized her to use the 250 pet deposit for the repairs and relented on the pet rent an additional 25 per pet per month. In return I hope she stops nit picking the house and gets a boyfriend to do the maintainence she wants(i am so not her rich exhusband). we are both single moms and talking to her helped straighten out the issues(I did get septs rent in full on time) whew! I am glad to have a tenent that wants the house t be nice and will keep it nice better then the alternative right?

So I have a lot of ducks to get in a row before my surgery and things seem to be falling into place.

Where in TN? I live in East TN. I grew up in NYC. Moved to TN in 89.

Jessica

Great day! Surgery over and pretty good I slept for a few hours after. Just got up to walk around the halls and potty! Getting some Jello in a few . Everyone at the hospital is so nice-plus big shout out to me RNY family! I've learned so much from you all-thank you:)

Jessica (Jane) hope you are doing well. I completely forgot today was your big day.

Well I'm eight hours out and I felt like I was dying for the first five I was screaming what have I done to myself but it was the gas pains not incisions I was in a bad way but getting up and walking helped so much started with one lap now I'm up to seven I feel amazing mouth really dry "take Chapstick" I'm not hungery have to remind myself to do my shots of Water lol feeling so good just sore I'd do it all over again in a heart beat the gas it the killer I brought gas x strips but they won't let me use them here they have there own stuff I have to do breathing exercises after I walk I just feel good if you have any questions let me know and prayers to all my twelves and thank you for all the prayers I was sent!!!

post-23906-1381381034691_thumb.jpg

Well I'm eight hours out and I felt like I was dying for the first five I was screaming what have I done to myself but it was the gas pains not incisions I was in a bad way but getting up and walking helped so much started with one lap now I'm up to seven I feel amazing mouth really dry "take Chapstick" I'm not hungery have to remind myself to do my shots of Water lol feeling so good just sore I'd do it all over again in a heart beat the gas it the killer I brought gas x strips but they won't let me use them here they have there own stuff I have to do breathing exercises after I walk I just feel good if you have any questions let me know and prayers to all my twelves and thank you for all the prayers I was sent!!!

Happy Happy Joy Joy for you! Loved reading your updates and you look fabuuuuuuulous!