Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Id like to be added to my name is michele caples

Hi Michelle. There are eight people with your same name. Please describe your profile pic or friend me (Maria Criscenti Newman) and I will add you. :-)

Hey everyone I had a bad night last night. Left side pain scary but really not to much, damn heart went into fib but it was weak and irradic to the point I thought I just might die. I took my Bp it was low to. My heat in my house wasn't working and it must have been 30 degrees in my room but I was sweating buckets. My son happened to wake up to go to the br ( it was around 430 am) and he helped me through it. Got up to the br felt a bit better but still in fib. My head was dizzy and pounding but I was scared to take any pain meds due to my Bp. I was scared to sleep so I just read my book the rest of the night. I converted around 8 am and took a nap. I need to consult both. Y surgeon and my cardiologist but my day was so twisted by the time I remembered it was after 5pm. Will call Tomorrow .

Hey everyone I had a bad night last night. Left side pain scary but really not to much' date=' damn heart went into fib but it was weak and irradic to the point I thought I just might die. I took my Bp it was low to. My heat in my house wasn't working and it must have been 30 degrees in my room but I was sweating buckets. My son happened to wake up to go to the br ( it was around 430 am) and he helped me through it. Got up to the br felt a bit better but still in fib. My head was dizzy and pounding but I was scared to take any pain meds due to my Bp. I was scared to sleep so I just read my book the rest of the night. I converted around 8 am and took a nap. I need to consult both. Y surgeon and my cardiologist but my day was so twisted by the time I remembered it was after 5pm. Will call Tomorrow .[/quote']

Please let us know what the dr's say. That sounds so scary.

Question?

I get really flushed about ten minutes after I eat. It last for about half an hour. Anyone else having this happen? My husband thinks it's my metabolism kicking in to help digest my food.< /p>

Jess...Surgiversary 9/19/12

Its been 4 weeks post op. I'm doing well. Still struggling with food. Learning what my body tolerates. I've lost 20 lbs. Went to my post op appt n my Dr says that all is going perfect. AS Far as weight loss is concerned it is also going as its supposed to. I've transitioned from all liquid diet to soft foods. Next week i start the next stage of foods. Transitioning between stages of food is the hardest for me. It takes some getting used too. I've been exercising, (walking) very low impact, n taking all my Vitamins. Skl is good. I how everyone else is well.

Its been 4 weeks post op. I'm doing well. Still struggling with food. Learning what my body tolerates. I've lost 20 lbs. Went to my post op appt n my Dr says that all is going perfect. AS Far as weight loss is concerned it is also going as its supposed to. I've transitioned from all liquid diet to soft foods. Next week i start the next stage of foods. Transitioning between stages of food is the hardest for me. It takes some getting used too. I've been exercising' date=' (walking) very low impact, n taking all my Vitamins. Skl is good. I how everyone else is well.[/quote']

I am going to my appointment on Thursday for my One month....I guess I will also transition to soft food....I have not started walking yet because when I get home from work I have no energy at all. Plus I don't eat very much today I had 3 tablespoons of Soup the piece of laughing cow cheese the sugar free popsicles but food just hurts me so I rather not eat....I table my nausea medicine it helps so much....I lost 25 pounds....surgery on Sept 12

You would think there would be a bariatric standard that all docs would follow. I ate a soft taco' date=' meat and cheese only and only about 1/4. I chewed, chewed, chewed. Sometimes it wouldn't mash up so I would spit that part out. food doesn't taste good right now. I also managed to get about half a Protein Bar in yesterday. You have to be really careful with the chewing on anything! After I'm done chewing, I move it around in my mouth to make sure there are no pieces. I'm on puree but my doc said that didn't mean it had to be put through a blender. You can do it with your mouth just be careful!

Jess...Surgiversary 9/19/12[/quote']

Wow! My doctor does not allow any Carbs except veggies. I am allowed Protein and veggies. Nothing else. 3/4 bites protein 1 bite veggie. I would love to have a taco! Yum.

Started my mushy stage tolerated scrambled eggs and cheese and egg salad. I have nothing in the house to eat though so I am way behind in my Protein. I ordered groceries they come tomorrow. I will make some theworldaccordingtoeggface recipes for mushy meals. Then freeze portions to have all week.

Hope everyone is doing well. Oh I finally got out of the house and walked only made it half a block but better then nothing.

My name is Wendy, been a crazy few weeks since I posted. Some smart person told me the time wld fly by...but my dd being in the hospital, my granny passing, and back to school time flew my and tomorrow is the day!!!! Can't wait!!!!

hmmm not sure how to add my name lol

gerryannc surgery sept26 name Gerry

maybe someone can add me please to the september members

I'm going on to a three week stall. This is no fun. I realized that as soon as I got my period is when I stopped going down. I've been walking for 30-45 mins a day. Getting in for the past three days over 60 grams of Protein and about 64 oz of Water. I only eat chicken beef or egg. I follow everything my Dr said. Do you think the scale will start moving soon?

I'm going on to a three week stall. This is no fun. I realized that as soon as I got my period is when I stopped going down. I've been walking for 30-45 mins a day. Getting in for the past three days over 60 grams of Protein and about 64 oz of Water. I only eat chicken beef or egg. I follow everything my Dr said. Do you think the scale will start moving soon?

Glad I'm not the only one with the scale problem. I only lost one pound last week and I'm not eatin anything at all. I am barley getting in my fluids. I wanted to cry in fact I did cry. was pissed @ my Dr. for making a big deal out of the 1 lbs loss. Now I am even more PISSED now that I now I'm not the only one it's happening to. Can't wait to see him next week. Imma chew him up n spit him out. I won't stay mad tho. He is a good Dr and I love his staff. They comforted my better than my boyfriend when I found out I found out I only lost a pound.

Glad I'm not the only one with the scale problem. I only lost one pound last week and I'm not eatin anything at all. I am barley getting in my fluids. I wanted to cry in fact I did cry. was pissed @ my Dr. for making a big deal out of the 1 lbs loss. Now I am even more PISSED now that I now I'm not the only one it's happening to. Can't wait to see him next week. Imma chew him up n spit him out. I won't stay mad tho. He is a good Dr and I love his staff. They comforted my better than my boyfriend when I found out I found out I only lost a pound.

Oh sweetheart here's Big Hugs!!!! It sucks royally! Today I got on and it said I gained 2 pounds! 600 calories a day.... go figure. I'm not even retaining Water. But, we need to look at the Big Picture! It will all work out just fine in the end. More ((((((((((((HUGS ))))))))