Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok so we were at the bar last night and this girl who has always wanted my hubby's d**k didn't say anything to me have me dirty looks all night was grabbing up on him and I just was cool minded my own business Bc I know he's coming home with me and she's jealous Bc we have been together for so long and have been thru a lot of bs the whole tune I was thinking tho in the back of my mind I can't wait to be skinny then I will feel like I can stand up for us I know it's crazy and I'm def have some insecurity but I feel like everyone looks at skinny ppl different and I wanna be respected a little more. so then when I get home there is a big long comment on our pic of us kissing that I'm mrs piggy and I'm fat and he should cheat on me and I should never wear shorts Bc I have no knees Bc I'm fat I was totally mortified and was like everything she's saying is true I know it was wrong that she said all the things but it's all true... I know this is all over the place but I'm pissed and venting lol so my new outlook is I can't wait for everyone to eat there words who ever said anything nasty about me when they don't truly know anything about me!!!

Hi Melonie,

Why does your husband let another woman grab on him? The other lady antics sound very immature how old is she? I understand how you want to feel equal / same playing ground as the other skinny girl, but you have to protect your marriage.

Ugh she is my age but I know it's very immature I know it shouldn't bother me but I do care about what other ppl think so yeah it does bother me :(

I care too what ppl think I'm a very jealous person!! I have recently told that to a friend and shes been saying some comments to my husband lately that makes me want to smack her up! It's like u seriously gonna say shit like that after I vented to you?!! And mind you she's this skinny little thing that brings up the fat women line a lot. I hope everything works out for you!!

Thanks it will all be fine I didn't really say anything to him Bc it isn't really his fault he tried To avoid it but whatever I just have issues to work on myself too...I don't blame you kind of makes you wonder who you can trust and confide in.... That's y I vent here Bc I don't want ppp to think it's a bigger deal than what it is

UMMMM I'm assuming when you are talking about comments on you pic, you are referring to Facebook. So why the hell is this bitch and/or ANYONE who does not respect you able to #1 SEE your/his posts and #2 ABLE to comment on them?!?!?! IF you tell me it was on your husbands FB page and he is friends with people like that, you got problems bigger than weight issues. Babe, you need to love yourself now! Your self worth should not be based on how much you weigh. This hefer had ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to be touching on your man right in front of you! The fact that your man did not stop her, that is a VERY bad sign. I'm not talking getting into bar fights, but there is no reason for her to have been able to grope him with zero consequences. This surgery will make a strong relationship stronger and a weak relationship fall apart. You need to get out of the mindset now that as soon as your skinny you are worth more, because thats bullshit! I am a fat, sassy, redheaded bitch, and lemme tell you, I have just as much right to life as any skinny bitch out there. I strongly urge you to love yourself. Do NOT let people treat you like a 2nd class citizen. From what I see in your profile pic, sugar, even if you "don't have knees" you are a beautiful woman, and deserve the respect and love, so start giving yourself that respect and love!

Thanks it will all be fine I didn't really say anything to him Bc it isn't really his fault he tried To avoid it but whatever I just have issues to work on myself too...I don't blame you kind of makes you wonder who you can trust and confide in.... That's y I vent here Bc I don't want ppp to think it's a bigger deal than what it is

This is the perfect place to vent. I'm glad to hear he tried to avoid it as well. I can't imagine what that feels like!! Obviously your husband had the woman he wants. I know plenty skinny women who are just ugly inside and out. Yeah I really don't want to run into anyone until I have made a significant weight loss :)

Thanks everyone we have a lot of growing up to do personally, as a couple and also as a family each year gets better and can't wait until we look back on all the petty stuff that truly doesn't matter and I know right now what matters is the people I choose to keep in our life

You are a beautiful woman with some big juicy boobs. Your hubby shouldn't let another woman grab him. That's disrespectful. You should love your self no matter your size. Your body changes not your mind.

You are a beautiful woman with some big juicy boobs. Your hubby shouldn't let another woman grab him. That's disrespectful. You should love your self no matter your size. Your body changes not your mind.

"You are a beautiful woman with some big juicy boobs." Mamiof3kids you are crazy! LMAO

"You are a beautiful woman with some big juicy boobs." Mamiof3kids you are crazy! LMAO

Lmbo I know

I am so late responding to this thread but a newbie. I just want to say I completely understand about the weight HOWEVER I agree with one of the other posts that said I'd your husband I friends with this bitch and 1 allowed her to hang on him and didn't check her and 2 that he didn't put her on blast on FB when she wrote that you have much bigger than weight. I had an instance where my husband had an affair 4 years ago and the whores friend made comments about me regarding a pic I cursed that bitch out and than my husband cursed her out and blocked her. There is a misconception that once we lose the weight all of our self esteem issues and insecurities go away with the weight. But they are still there just in a smaller body. Do people react to you differently because your smaller yes such ignorance but TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!! you are BEAUTIFUL.

Ok so we were at the bar last night and this girl who has always wanted my hubby's d**k didn't say anything to me have me dirty looks all night was grabbing up on him and I just was cool minded my own business Bc I know he's coming home with me and she's jealous Bc we have been together for so long and have been thru a lot of bs the whole tune I was thinking tho in the back of my mind I can't wait to be skinny then I will feel like I can stand up for us I know it's crazy and I'm def have some insecurity but I feel like everyone looks at skinny ppl different and I wanna be respected a little more. so then when I get home there is a big long comment on our pic of us kissing that I'm mrs piggy and I'm fat and he should cheat on me and I should never wear shorts Bc I have no knees Bc I'm fat I was totally mortified and was like everything she's saying is true I know it was wrong that she said all the things but it's all true... I know this is all over the place but I'm pissed and venting lol so my new outlook is I can't wait for everyone to eat there words who ever said anything nasty about me when they don't truly know anything about me!!!

Awwww its okay honey!!!!!! That lady was very childish I don't understand why try to sabotage a happy home other then pure jealousy but skinny or not you are beautiful don't let nobody break your spirits or get you down honey it's not working now I suggest yu talk to your husband about him letting her disrespect yu in such way but other then that damn her do you baby girl ....

UMMMM I'm assuming when you are talking about comments on you pic' date=' you are referring to Facebook. So why the hell is this bitch and/or ANYONE who does not respect you able to #1 SEE your/his posts and #2 ABLE to comment on them?!?!?! IF you tell me it was on your husbands FB page and he is friends with people like that, you got problems bigger than weight issues. Babe, you need to love yourself now! Your self worth should not be based on how much you weigh. This hefer had ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to be touching on your man right in front of you! The fact that your man did not stop her, that is a VERY bad sign. I'm not talking getting into bar fights, but there is no reason for her to have been able to grope him with zero consequences. This surgery will make a strong relationship stronger and a weak relationship fall apart. You need to get out of the mindset now that as soon as your skinny you are worth more, because thats bullshit! I am a fat, sassy, redheaded bitch, and lemme tell you, I have just as much right to life as any skinny bitch out there. I strongly urge you to love yourself. Do NOT let people treat you like a 2nd class citizen. From what I see in your profile pic, sugar, even if you "don't have knees" you are a beautiful woman, and deserve the respect and love, so start giving yourself that respect and love![/quote']

Well said, love they way you have put this Bx

Well said' date=' love they way you have put this Bx[/quote']

Yeah Bevy is absolutely right that's not cool at all