Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks for letting me vent...

It's getting harder each day. I really don't wanna say it but here it goes.....

Today I went to get my nails done like I do every 2 weeks. It's bit easy finding parking but I find even if I have to walk 3 blocks. Well I noticed the gas was less then half & he (hubby) had fill it up to half. I came home between 2:30-3 pm... I went to asked him about the gas but didn't know his brother came to visit (basement). He explain must have been that he took the long way home.

I got over it... Took my middle 4 year old to get my eye brows done & go get ice cream at the market & chicken gizzards at the Chinese for hubby.

I'm home kids been fed thanks to my 15 year old. We all took a nap. My room gets hot so I was in panties when suddenly hubby smack me real hard on my butt. I woke up! He said why I'm showing my kids my butt. I cover my self but it was hot so I under he comes again I cover my self he said why I'm showing my body if I'm not giving him any.

He then started saying how he should smack me on my face. I have the nerves to ask him about the gas when I should had asked the guy I was f---ing with the least he could have done was put gas since I'm giving him free p---y. I was shocked!!! He kept saying how I came home at 6pm when he wasn't even home.

Marriage going down down down the drain..... I don't know why I asked about the gas. I started all this argument. Now he wants to hit me.

I get accuse for going to therapy my nails the market dietician. I must be the biggest slut my p---y must be made out of gold that everyone wants it.

I know its hard but you need to get you and your kids out of there. He sounds like he's ready to snap. I don't want to see anything happen to you or the kids.

I'm not one to accuse someone unless I have concrete proof. But in my experience, most often the accuser is usually the one committing the crime. I grew up with an abusive father he was very violent and always accused my mom of cheating when she wasn't. This lead me to work at the Victim Witness Services Dept at the State Attorneys Office. You don't deserve the physical or verbal abuse. Don't allow it to continue, things could escalate quickly.

I know its hard but you need to get you and your kids out of there. He sounds like he's ready to snap. I don't want to see anything happen to you or the kids.

It's easier said then done but in the USA everything is about credit & if I don't pay my bills my credit will be ruined forever & I will never get a house or a bigger amount in a credit card & when you have kids you never know when you need money so a credit card may save you in a emergency. I have about 3 years worth of bills to be paid off. After this is over I can then decide leave or stay. I guess surgery can be done later on. My bills comes first.

I agree it's time to get out of this marriage. I wanted my marriage forever but if someone is going to continue accusing me & in front of my kids I can't keep putting my kids threw this. I'm dragging them down with me & they deserve better.

After this is over I want nothing to do with men. I rather live alone & stress free with a nice apartment.

I'm not one to accuse someone unless I have concrete proof. But in my experience' date=' most often the accuser is usually the one committing the crime. I grew up with an abusive father he was very violent and always accused my mom of cheating when she wasn't. This lead me to work at the Victim Witness Services Dept at the State Attorneys Office. You don't deserve the physical or verbal abuse. Don't allow it to continue, things could escalate quickly.[/quote']

He's not cheating I know it for a fact. He is a very jealous man. Idk he is driving me crazy. I hope things get better but it won't but I will move on before my kiddos are teenager.

I'm sorry you are going through all of this and wish you the best in this. We are here for you.

I'm sorry you are going through all of this and wish you the best in this. We are here for you.

Thank you I keep asking god to give me strength & don't let my marriage fail but he is only giving me strength. My marriage is crumbling like bread crumb.

I feel so bad for you. It seems like all you want is the best for your family. I would tell him that we need marriage counseling. If he refuses to go I would go by myself. Just like someone else posted the kids know what's going on and they shouldn't be subjected to that. I would never tell someone to leave their marriage but if he's being abusive I would really think long and hard about it.

My father was very abusive to my mom. Mentally and physically. She never left. Me and my sister cried and begged her all the time. He ended up dying of a massive heart attack. I thank god I didn't follow in my mothers footsteps by thinking it was ok to be hit on. I don't take crap from anybody. I will keep you in my prayers. You don't deserve to be treated like this.

P.s. the accuser is usually the guilty one.

Mami my wife is a part time counseler for Domestic violence & full time school teacher sorry but I ask her advise she said that there are Domestic abuse shelters all over the country and you sound like you live in a large city . They are there to help you if you need it don't be ashamed or afraid to ask they will help you and protect you and your children from a abusive mate and don't give up on

I feel so bad for you. It seems like all you want is the best for your family. I would tell him that we need marriage counseling. If he refuses to go I would go by myself. Just like someone else posted the kids know what's going on and they shouldn't be subjected to that. I would never tell someone to leave their marriage but if he's being abusive I would really think long and hard about it.

My father was very abusive to my mom. Mentally and physically. She never left. Me and my sister cried and begged her all the time. He ended up dying of a massive heart attack. I thank god I didn't follow in my mothers footsteps by thinking it was ok to be hit on. I don't take crap from anybody. I will keep you in my prayers. You don't deserve to be treated like this.

P.s. the accuser is usually the guilty one.

Thank you I'm trying to be strong but I'm really hurting. It's difficult. I don't don't want to stay but I want my bills paid. I will find the will to leave one day.

Mami my wife is a part time counseler for Domestic violence & full time school teacher sorry but I ask her advise she said that there are Domestic abuse shelters all over the country and you sound like you live in a large city . They are there to help you if you need it don't be ashamed or afraid to ask they will help you and protect you and your children from a abusive mate and don't give up on

I have 2 special needs kids. I don't know if they can deal with a child banging there head on the wall & floor. I will look into that if worst comes to worst. Thank your wife for me.

Also do you have to live in housing after shelter? Is there a possible way to live in a regular building & get section 8?

You don't have to live in a housing after. There are many options available and remember you can get temporary child support thst will eventually be permanent. Have you considered applying for disability for your children? Prior to the birth of my last child, I was the primary income earner. She was born premature and was sick. I was unable to return to work and 5yrs later still haven't. The only income I have is child support and disability for her. Its not much at all but I have a budget and stick to it. I don't live in Sec 8 housing. More than 1/2 my income pays rent & I had to cut out my nail salon trips and other little things. But peace of mind that you and your children are in a more healthy environment is totally worth it.

Yes I get disability check for both my kids it's not much due to the fact that my hubby makes a lot of money but I'm sure once we are no longer together I will have the max amount they aloud. I only spend $13 on my nails $16 if I need to start again. It's every 2 weeks & I have stretch to 3 weeks. Im not planning on sitting back relaxing collecting my Kids checks. I want to work but not have to pay a babysitter. I just want to work when I'm not with hubby. I don't like working to rush to make dinner or cook in the morning & have hubby say "I have a wife to serve me" not for me to warm up the food. I think single life is a struggle but at the sametime I cook Kids eat what I have & if I'm not in the mood take out. I can also have short cuts. Don't need to make Beans almost daily. I can make a sandwich with chips on the side & that's dinner. I can finally be approve for food stamps.

Not everyone that gets disability checks sit back and relax. I certainly wasn't implying that you should or that you would. I haven't returned to work bc my daughters condition could go from normal to critical and life threatening in a matter of a few minutes. I do not want to risk an overworked or frazzled childcare provider not recognizing her symptoms and something happening. Most daycares consider her a liability and will not accept her.