Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Deaddemmama, where do you get that Protein at? I'd like to try that. I'm sick of the powder and need something new! Thank you!

I order from Amazon.com

I order from Amazon.com

I have found something fantastic to use. The Labrada nutritional lean body ready to drink.

17oz with 40gm of Protein - 0 sugar - low carb.

strawberry, banana, chocolate, vanilla are the one I get.

I drink two a day and get in 80gms.

I buy them on Amazon. For a 12pk it's around $35 and no s&h. I but three a month and rotate flavors.

I will occasionally buy EAS or Atkins.

I'm so sick of the powders.

I'm six months post-op and from 252 to 192 and just bought a pair of size 17/18 Jeans.

But still diabetic.

I'm loving the unflavored Unjury with icy cold Vitamin water....I mix and put in freezers until foam disappears then fill to the top with diet v8 splash!

I need to try this stuff I here a lot about it. The fact you body only absorbs 20-30 gram of Protein per sitting I try to break it up so I'm not wasting it buy drinking in my shakes. So Maybe this can go in my everyday crystal light...

Oh great suggestion Stormynight! I will have to check that one out too! Thank you ladies!

I'm loving the Bariatric Advantage ones in my blender with some frozen banana slices a scoop of crushed ice and 2TBSP choc PB2 comes out just like a milkshake but 31g Protein

HW 363lbs SD 4/16/13 CW 317lbs

I primarily use body fortress or premier (my fave).

I will only do whey isolate or concentrate forms. collagen (protein shots) are a huge waste of money.

Be carefully Protein Shakes that have high carbs. They can slow Down your weight loss. Star far away from MLMs like shakeology, body by vi /Visalus, Arbonne. Don't line other people's pocketbooks.

I will only do whey isolate or concentrate forms. collagen (protein shots) are a huge waste of money.

Be carefully Protein Shakes that have high carbs. They can slow Down your weight loss. Star far away from MLMs like shakeology' date=' body by vi /Visalus, Arbonne. Don't line other people's pocketbooks.[/quote']

Awhile ago before surgery I tried the shakeology and it was gross and very uigh in carbs

HW 363lbs SD 4/16/13 CW 314lbs

Be carefully Protein Shakes that have high carbs. They can slow Down your weight loss. Star far away from MLMs like shakeology' date=' body by vi /Visalus, Arbonne. Don't line other people's pocketbooks.[/quote']

I've been a Isopure fan since surgery. My new is promasil as the sodium is lower than Isopure

I use Vitamin Water Zero with added whey protein...

I haven't seen my Nut yet so maybe this will be cover, but................

I have seen no one mention Medifast. I have about two weeks left of my supply from my last failed diet. Is it useable or is there something wrong with it? I figured I could use it up during the liquid phase.

I haven't seen my Nut yet so maybe this will be cover' date=' but................

I have seen no one mention Medifast. I have about two weeks left of my supply from my last failed diet. Is it useable or is there something wrong with it? I figured I could use it up during the liquid phase.[/quote']

You'll just have ask....some docs don't care as long as its low carb/high Protein, some are set on one brand.... Congrats on starting the process! Hope it passes quickly for ya!

HW 312, pre-op (RNY) 255, current weight 204.2