Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gastric Bypass Surgery Progress Pictures

Everyone looks Amazing!!! Wow.

I started my journey at 350!! I was 18 years old & I felt my life was worthless. I hates waking up in the morning & I avoided leaving my house at all costs (I didn't even realize this at the time)! I'm now 6 months out as of today!! My life as completely changed' date=' I have this long called confidence, I want to wake up & start my day & best of all I hate being stuck in the house! Well here's my six month progress pics! The one that's a picture of a picture is the one my nut took a day before my surgery![/quote']

Good for you. You look great.

Hello Nikkia' date=' First, you have lost 106 pounds wow - and your just over 1 year out. Congrats on making it this far! You do not want to fall back into old patterns or go backwards and start gaining.I have 4 basic rules! (1) My no no are sodas - diet or regular. I have not picked up a can since the day before my surgery. I pretty much only drink Water every day. (2) My must have is logging food. I am uncomfortable eating more than a cup of food for one meal and on average I eat about 1,000 calories a day. You can log it in online or on your phone - I prefer the free app my fitness pal. (3) Exercise. I don't mean run a marathon or become a gym bunny. This is a life style change. You have to find something to do for a min of 15 mins a day to start. You can walk in place, dance. Walk around your backyard. Hula hoop, wii, ANYTHING. This isn't about burning the calories, this is getting your body use to the new you and away from sedentary lifestyle. I have fibromyalgia, Migraines and auto immune. Exercise is the hardest thing for me, but I know before the end of the day I will make my body move for at least 15 mins! Sometime I literally walk in place or do circles in my backyard. (4) No Trigger Foods - mine is bread. I don't eat it. I don't buy it. I eat open face sandwich, just the toppings on a pizza. I stay away from the thing that cause me to gained weight and something I can not resist! Protein issue - I still have a hard time getting in my Protein, but when I want to drop or break a stall I do about 70 grams a day. The thing that helped me was powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury unflavored protein - you can mix it with anything and it gives you an extra 20 grams. My other favorite is a cup of coffee at the end of the night - I use fit frappe by a company name train. They have all kinds of flavors - But with Protein!! On a good day this is my schedule. Protein Bar - 21 grams / 1 gram sugar snack - yogurt 15 grams lunch - tuna to go 15 grams Snack - Eas Protein shake + Unjury unflavored protein 38 grams dinner - (this changes daily) coffee - 10 to 20 grams Boom!! That's almost 100 grams of protein, right around 1,000 to 1,200 calories a day!! Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk[/quote']

I looked up this drink. Can you drink if hot? I love coffee.

Ok Im trying to find a place to pick back up... I.don't get sick from any foods' date=' which sucks because the reason I chose rny was to have restrictions... I have weighed the same for about two months now... I find myself drinking soda, taking sips here and there... I can't even remember what the clear liquid diet consist of because that's where I feel I need to start at again... somebody help Surgery date: April 23, 2013 SW: 298.8 Today's weight: 238.6 GOAL WEIGHT: 160[/quote']

Wow me and you sort of have a history. I had my rny on April 23, 2012. My surgery weight was 297. I'm currently a year and a half out. My current weight is 197. My lowest has been 193. I'm assuming this is where I'm going to be. I'm always between 193 and 197. I'm just trying not to gain anymore. I was thinking of doing the clear liquid for two weeks. I was able to have chicken broth, sugar free Jello, sugar free juice and sugar free Popsicles. I think you can have anything velar as long as it's sugar free.

I haven't been on in a minute. Everyone looks amazing. My surgery was April 23, 2012. My surgery wt was 297. I'm currently 194. I have been at this weight for awhile now. My lowest has been 193 and my highest has been 197. I'm currently off of my cpap machine, blood pressure meds and asthma pump. I feel great just trying to keep the weight off. Here's a before and after.

I made soo many bad choices today. And all day all I could think was " just because I can doesn't mean I should" and now when I decide to make a good choice and have some yogurt full of Protein I dump. He works in mysterious ways and so does this darn pouch. Lessons to be learned. Just had to share that.

I made soo many bad choices today. And all day all I could think was " just because I can doesn't mean I should" and now when I decide to make a good choice and have some yogurt full of Protein I dump. He works in mysterious ways and so does this darn pouch. Lessons to be learned. Just had to share that.

Same here girl! Ive made bad choices today n I feel terribl!!! Like I have sinned. I feel terrible about myself n my body feels bad. I feel heavy. Yuk yuk yuk!! But i'm telling myself Tomoro is a brand new day :) Sundays ate so hard on me. my husband pastors a Church of God n we are the eating bunch u ever saw. Lol. But I can't ruin everyone else day. Then again I get tempted. Wat to do. Wat to do. :((

Bernie, you look fabulous. You have much to be proud of. You have come so far. You look like a new woman and your smile says it all. Congratulations.

I haven't been on in a minute. Everyone looks amazing. My surgery was April 23' date=' 2012. My surgery wt was 297. I'm currently 194. I have been at this weight for awhile now. My lowest has been 193 and my highest has been 197. I'm currently off of my cpap machine, blood pressure meds and asthma pump. I feel great just trying to keep the weight off. Here's a before and after. [/quote']

Bernie u look great!

130lbs down 1 year n 1 month post op. And had a baby a month ago

My wedding was a month prior to surgery

[ATTACH]5453[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5452[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5451[/ATTACH]

hw 332 cw 202 surgery date 9/19/12. baby born 10/4/13

130lbs down 1 year n 1 month post op. And had a baby a month ago

My wedding was a month prior to surgery

Beautiful and congrats!

hw 338 sw 318 (5/20/13) cw 210

130lbs down 1 year n 1 month post op. And had a baby a month ago My wedding was a month prior to surgery hw 332 cw 202 surgery date 9/19/12. baby born 10/4/13

U look great and congrats.

Thank you!