Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ughh! So mad at myself!

It happens to the best of us. I am struggling with a stall. I can't find my scale but I guess I am ready to see a big change and it's not happening fast enough.

yah, popcorn is a slider for me too, just get back on the wagon, we all have slip-ups now and then . There is a topic that was all about people's slips, you should read it, it will make you laugh and feel better. We are all human.

Sounds like you already know what to do! This is bound to happen at some point or another. The good thing is it's only for 1 day and you can pick yourself up and move on. :)

Birthdays are only 1x a year. You did what I would have done. We also have to live life, even with the sleeve. I just know it's not a daily thing or weekly for that matter. It keeps me going knowing I don't have to do the "all or nothing" dieting anymore. We can relax- not to much but enjoy life too. Good Luck Linda

Birthdays are only 1x a year. You did what I would have done. We also have to live life' date=' even with the sleeve. I just know it's not a daily thing or weekly for that matter. It keeps me going knowing I don't have to do the "all or nothing" dieting anymore. We can relax- not to much but enjoy life too. Good Luck Linda[/quote']

Well said

popcorn is my #1 slider. Was when I was banded also. I can eat a whole tub of movie popcorn. And don't get me started on air popped with real butter at home....damn...

I think everyone here had been where u r (whether they admit it or not). No one can eat healthy 100% of the time, otherwise we wouldn't have needed wls. Justt watch ur portions and listen to ur body. Ur little tummy can only hold so much so if u fill it with Protein and veggies, there's not much room for anything else (btw, I don't always follow my own advice)

Good luck. And ull be fine. We all vear from our goal occasionally