Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just putting it out there, so 'dirty' little secrets may see the light of day!

Sometimes I actually want to cry when I get full after 4 - 5 bites. I don't even get to get warmed up b4 I burn out.

ME TOO!!! It's frustrating! I actually was talking to a fellow sleever today (she's 2 years post op) about it...ahe said it does get better

Soo, coffee doesn't count towards our liquids 0_o. Crap ;). I have been known to eat the bag of potato chips that comes with a Soup ordered from Panera, and occasionally an order of small fries, veggie and cheese pizza and a few spoons of frozen yogurt have found their way past my lips as well. Smh!

We can never, for the rest of our lives use a straw? That's crazy and sad.

I use straws with no problem.

I was maybe 4 weeks post op and still on liquids/very soft foods. I was so freakin hungry. I stopped at a White Castle and bought one cheese burger. I chewed it and spit it out just to have the taste in my mouth. I figured the burgers are technically soft so why not?

I'm 18 months out and 3 lbs from my next goal and I still don't get in all of my fluids or Protein. I try but I fail a lot, but I live to try again!

chips and salsa are my dirty little secret. They go down reeeaallll easy ;)

Sometimes I actually want to cry when I get full after 4 - 5 bites. I don't even get to get warmed up b4 I burn out.

Have felt EXACTLY the same way myself!

Candy corn season. Bought a bag for the kids and hid a bag. It's almost gone:(

Soooo been craving candy corn!!

Wedding shower tonight. A whole cupcake with chocolate frosting and a chocolate covered strawberry on top. I ate it all and half of a brownie! Came home and put it on MFP, Done! Tomorrow is a new day!

Last night I had boiled shrimp and...Mac & cheese!

Adding here. Last night i had caffeinated coffee and it was delicious so i followed it with some pizza (granted only a few bites) and finished dinner off with one Peanut Butter cracker. But i want more i want more. 1/3 of a slice of a large pizza and one cracker did not fill my head hunger at all.

And cheesecake sounds delicious, might go buy a tub of the filling then i don't need to worry about the crust

And why would one puree tootsie rolls? Ahh they melt in my mouth.

I ATE A FEW THINGS I SHOULDNT HAVE. 3 FRIED chicken WINGS, 1 COOKIE A DAY FOR A WEEK . A FEW POTATO chips. A FEW FRENCH FRIES AND 3 PIECES OF SESAME CHICKEN ECT NOT PROUD BUT EVERDAY TRYING TO MAKE BETTER CHOICES.

Okay..my confession for the week. I made my husband chicken bacon tortellini with a Tomato ricotta sauce topped with cheese and i took a few bites of it and chewed it up and spat it out..I wanted to taste it.. I love to cook but it sucks that i cant taste everything i cook anymore... I feel so guilty for wasting food by chewing and spitting..never again.

At 1 week post op i started indulging in Sorbet. I would eat 1/2 cup a couple times a day because it seemed to hard to get anything else down.

Right after I had my baby 3 months ago I would wake up and eat "lactation cookies" probably 6 in the course of the night bc I was waking up every 2 hours to feed her. I tried to downplay it to myself cuz they were "lactation" but really it was still butter sugar and flour with some lactation supplement in there lol. Also I lived off Quaker chewy granola bars at one point I was eating about 6 a day too.

I can't even begin to bring out my skeletons from when I was pregnant lol. That is a whole diff story.

Chips and salsa are my dirty little secret. They go down reeeaallll easy ;)

I swear we are related! chips n salsa, and even worse...chips n queso are my BIGGEST downfall!!! They go down SO EASY! It sucks, but they are my trigger foods!

The other day I chopped up Tomato, onion, cilantro, Serrano peppers, avocado and sprinkled it with sea salt and lime...then I mixed it with some Julio's mild salsa dip...and ate it with those Tostitos lime chips...it was HEAVEN! I don't really feel guilty about the dip, but it made those chips slide down real good :/

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Okay..my confession for the week. I made my husband chicken bacon tortellini with a Tomato ricotta sauce topped with cheese and i took a few bites of it and chewed it up and spat it out..I wanted to taste it.. I love to cook but it sucks that i cant taste everything i cook anymore... I feel so guilty for wasting food by chewing and spitting..never again.

If I may enquire? Why did you chew it up and spit it out? Were you very soon out of your surgery? I know that it is laden with all sorts of badness, but if you only had a little bit, would that be the end of the world? Personally, if I had a lump of gorgeousness like that in my mouth, I would not be spitting it out! :) x