Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just putting it out there, so 'dirty' little secrets may see the light of day!

My husband & I went to the movie theatre last night & got the large popcorn & 2 large sodas combo. We put extra butter on the popcorn & I drank my diet coke through a straw while I ate specifically to get the popcorn to slide down faster so I could fit some more kernels down my fat cheating face!

My husband & I went to the movie theatre last night & got the large popcorn & 2 large sodas combo. We put extra butter on the popcorn & I drank my diet coke through a straw while I ate specifically to get the popcorn to slide down faster so I could fit some more kernels down my fat cheating face!

Really??? I can't tell what's a joke here and what's real!

Check out my avatar...I'm drinking from my camelbak in that pic....it's like the worlds biggest straw. I'm still alive.

Lol you rebel!

Ok in advance I'm sorry I am really but I nag because I care....

Please to the ones that just had surgery like within a week or two ago please please be careful

It is not a diet in the normal sense you are on. You are letting your stomach that was just chopped diced and sewn back together heal. It takes a while for it to heal and "grow" back together.

Ok this concludes the nagging laura-ven :D

Oh last night my daughter had friends over...

Lets just say Cheetos are my weekness and my sticky orange fingers don't lie :P

I ate 5....

Oh boy lets see...i am one month post OP today. I cannot get my fluids in for the day without a straw. I have never made a Protein Shake. My downfall is crackers. I have done daily either in Soup, with cheese spread, or with Peanut Butter. I usually can only get in five or six glasses of Water. I usually try to eat to much food because i don't believe that small amount can fill me. And for my final confession of the moment, i am trying new recipes that may or may not sound good because my family has to try it and if i don't like it its only five bites while they have to suffer. Yes i am evil

My biggest confession is that last Sunday night went to a football party at thedrive in movie theater I work at and me and my boss were drinking champagne which is something I used to drink an excessive amount of pre surgery. Any how between me and my boss we drank 5 bottles of champagne. I don't remember much after the 3rd bottle. On a side note there is nothing like watching football on a drive in movie screen. But now time to not drink for another 6 months.

Really??? I can't tell what's a joke here and what's real!

For real! I actually only drank about a third to half of the soda and maybe 3 cups of the popcorn throughout the whole hour movie. Thankfully the sleeve demands Portion Control but yes, I'm confessing my VERY BAD binge in a proposed "no judgement" thread.

This is the best thread yet! I have had all these thoughts and have even told myself Erica you wont cheat when deep down I know I will slip up from time to time. I haven't even had my surgery and yet the thoughts of eating what I clearly am not allowed to have makes me feel like a cheater. But I will stand accountable for my thoughts. This thread opens the eyes to the ones that haven't had their surgery yet and shows us all people struggle no matter what the cause. I wish all the struggles would leave us all but God has a strange sense of humor sometimes....lol! I hope I can avoid the cravings......but if not I to will come to this thread and confess!!! this should have been named Confession Room

This IS a no judgement room. Any judgmental types, are invited to leave their ego's at the door before stepping inside, thank you.

Because, primarily, I am so sick of seeing that kind of BS on this website and I wanted a happy 'yeah, I'm human' kind of a chat thread. In fact, if i see any narkiness of that kind, I actually might have to give a toss enough to get my verbal scythe out for once and trust me, all you've seen is happy-go-lucky, relatively balanced Revs so far.

You wouldn't like her when she's angry.... (tries to lower her BP so that the green tint doesn't start to show too obviously)

Clearly, if someone has done something injurious to their health and there have been a couple of posts which indicate that this could have been a possibility, there is a natural duty of care to offer support and counsel (as was done by laura when she gave a gentle warning to newbie operatives scarfing down normal food too early, which, lets face it, is dodge-o-rama. Or to the lady whose eating disorder is re-appearing and consequently requires some love and medical intervention). However, may I suggest that if you feel so strongly about those who have posted something a little scary, please message them on the side. After all, tone is everything and can often be misconstrued which leads to those ever-so-tedious flaming sessions.

So, now, back to blending doughnuts and tootsie rolls into Protein shakes to get them in more easily... ;) x

Any how between me and my boss we drank 5 bottles of champagne.

Holy carbonation! And I was sad about having to give up beer! You made my day.

Made my day, too. I was more than a bit partial to a bit of Veuve, Taittinger and Lanson prior to this craziness! :D

Keep in mind I am 9 months post op. But the carbonation didn't seem to be a problem. The problem was purely the impact of the alcohol which was much stronger and lasted much longer then in the old days. Also the calories were probably not good but I haven't brought myself to look it up, lol.

ouch just looked it up and is 600 calories for a full bottle so that means my half of the 5 bottles was 1500 calories.

Fishsticks....... all the time!

So that's a bad food, is it? Crikey, I'd be looking to chow down on some of those at least once a week!