Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anznbevsvbsbskzkskk

f**k this **** I give the f**k up I've tried a year straight and I don't have the f**king money to go to weight watchers for a year it's f**king bull **** I've f**king wasted so much time I was happier before I wanted this surgery

So be happy again. It is your choice you know,how you feel. If you can't afford it then you can't afford it. Work hard, save hard, and plan for the future when you can. We don't get everything we want in life. This need for instant gratification is not healthy and is probably part of what led to us all being morbidly obese to begin with. The surgery won't do you a damn bit of good until you can learn to control your impulses and your need for instant gratification anyway.

I know is post seems extra harsh but I think you struck a nerve and it kind of reminded me of my kids having a tantrum so you got my mother bluntness response :-D

I actually wish you well, very much so, but I know none of this is going to do you a blind bit of good until you learn control over your feelings and your impulses. If you want this bad enought, then you wait a year, you work a year, you do what is required to get you closer and closer to your goal.

Nothing should ever make you this frustrated and unhappy. It is such a difficult process and yes some glide through with a few bumps, some are practically handed it on a silver tray and others, like you, fight and fight and fight and it is just not good enough. If it is meant to be it will happen, when it is supposed to happen. I wish this could have happened to me years ago but I know, for a fact, I was not in my right mind to handle it. Last summer I was prepared to pay out of pocket to get lapband, you know what I did instead? I went to Hawaii for 10 days I had an amazing trip and came back at my heaviest weight ever. It was worth every penny and every pound, that trip renewed me, it has paved a road so beautiful and in turn.... it led me here. I am over the moon right now, but it took so much to get to this spot. I wish you nothing but the best! I absolutely look forward to your post saying it is time, I wish it was easier, I really really do....

Two thoughts... a Quaker saying: "Way will open". It's always true, but it's certainly not always easy...

and

from Winston Churchill: "If you find yourself going through Hell, keep going."

From another Mother watch your mouth.

From another Mother watch your mouth.

Really? You may be somebody's mother, but I am assuming you aren't HER mother.

I agree that bad language is a poor means of communication but that said, the OP is obviously frustrated and fed up with this process. Feel a bit of compassion or skip the thread and nix the scolding. It was unasked for and unnecessary.

To the OP.

Are you required to follow WWs or can you use any supervised diet plan? Do you have insurance? There are other options over WWs, but if WWs is the one you must follow (and it's a great plan!), you can do it online or pay for the entire year at a highly reduced rate.

What do you have to do to get to your surgery? Maybe we can help?

That said, if this whole process is wearing you out, step away and take a break. You have the right to do that. Finding your happiness will take you a long way to getting your weight under control. I wish you well.

I know it's frustrating I had to wait many years to be in a place where I could do this for myself. And it still was a struggle. Don't take it as a year to do this or that. Just do each day at a time. Put away what u can and keep going. It will be completely worth the time and effort. I wish u the very best. Try to keep positive.

I've been in therapy for 8 years to get to where I am currently.

This process is certainly not for the weak or timid. If it's really what you want, then take a break and find a way to make it happen.

You've got every right to feel what your feeling...but have you considered regular talk therapy? I've admittedly got a fairly bad temper, and my therapy has helped me tremendously.

If something isn't going how I imagined it, I take a few deep breaths and find a different way to get to what it is I want or need.

I'm also a mother and have small kids, so it's also very very useful for dealing with them.

Best of luck to you...find your happiness first..the rest will fall into place once you find it.

To Lipstick, did you scold LouiseC too? I would love for someone explain the F word to me, is it a subject, noun, adjective, adverb. I do know it is a verb. So how was her rant using the f word used in a sentence. And so sorry if I offend you. And maybe when she is over her petty party she'll see that it was a good decision to have her sleeve.

At lipstick thank you for backing me off at irs I never mention it was not an good idea to get the sleeve so wtf are you talking about! If I didn't think it wasn't a good idea I wouldn't be trying my hardest for a year to get the surgery. And really I don't give a f**k that you are telling me to watch my mouth! You are Definitely not my mother. Just because you have a child doesn't mean that you could say anything you want to others.

To Lipstick, did you scold LouiseC too? I would love for someone explain the F word to me, is it a subject, noun, adjective, adverb. I do know it is a verb. So how was her rant using the f word used in a sentence. And so sorry if I offend you. And maybe when she is over her petty party she'll see that it was a good decision to have her sleeve.

I didn't scold anyone. You seem to have unnecessarily taken on that role yourself. ;)

I didn't scold anyone. You seem to have unnecessarily taken on that role yourself. ;)

People are allowed to express frustration any way they see fit as long as it isn't dangerous or impactful on someone else. Certain topics are better left alone, so I'd suggest scrolling past next time. I remember wise words from my own mother. "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

To the OP. That really blows. I'm so sorry that things aren't working well. It's infinitely better to let the frustration out than it is to eat it away. Good for you for vocalizing your anger - even if it was colorful. ;)

Whatever. Still didn't explain how the f word is used in the sentences. And I am done.with this subject. All I can say if you don't use the f word in front of your boss, church family, pastor, etc. why use it.

IRS why are you acting like you never said the word f**k before? I'm pretty sure you used it don't act all Innocent