Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August sleevers progress

I started at 315 and now weigh 268. Most of it was lost in the first 8 weeks. I've only lost 3 pounds since Nov. I'm feeling very discouraged.

Wow you look amazing!!! Wow!!!!

Thanks, cloud! You sound like you're doing pretty darn well yourself! I almost picked up the Jay Robb Protein yesterday but got cold feet haha. How is the taste compared to whey?

It tastes really good (to me). I got the vanilla flavor.

Less froth as compared to the whey isolate powder. I can finally drink shakes again thanks to that stuff!

Jay Robb has a 100% money back guarantee. So if you don't like it they will take it back. If you try it let me know what you think!

Happy Sleevuary!

I started at 315 and now weigh 268. Most of it was lost in the first 8 weeks. I've only lost 3 pounds since Nov. I'm feeling very discouraged.

Wow Hannah that is 47 pounds gone! Congratulations! :)

Butterthebean has a link in his auto signature to an excellent article about stalls:

http://www.dsfacts.c...ml#.Ut1GtBYQFdg

Hope your stall releases you soon Hannah. You can do it.... stay focused and on track with eating right ~ the weight will come off :)

Cloud9:

Yay! Someone else who is just like me , we started around the same weight , currently same weight and our goals are the same ! Super excited your doing well:) I just started swimming to switch up my workouts but def feeling great . Same about 800 calories a day - and still doing all my Vitamins . Keep up the great job!

Within site of my goal weight -- hard to believe -- never thought I could get this far.

Within site of my goal weight -- hard to believe -- never thought I could get this far.

Congrats!!! That's amazing!! Your hard work is paying off! :)

I officially hit onederland today!!!! Total loss of 105lbs!

Congrats!!! That's such an amazing amount in out short 5 months! Great Job! :)

Finally back on here i couldn't figure out what happened to this site it has changed I'm 5 mo out and must say im doing really well ! SW 223 drum roll please today I'm weighing in at 148.2 goal weight in 138 i was in size 16 now I'm in size 5/6 i feel amazing.....

Cloud9:

Yay! Someone else who is just like me , we started around the same weight , currently same weight and our goals are the same ! Super excited your doing well:) I just started swimming to switch up my workouts but def feeling great . Same about 800 calories a day - and still doing all my Vitamins . Keep up the great job!

Wooo hoooo Go Lissette! Would you mind sharing with me about your workouts? What are you doing and how do you feel when doing them? Im walking (on treadmill due to frigid weather) and some yoga but not real aggressive workout. Makes me lightheaded still even though I take in a lot of Water and eat the right things. Congratulations on your success!!!!!

Wooo hoooo Go Lissette! Would you mind sharing with me about your workouts? What are you doing and how do you feel when doing them? Im walking (on treadmill due to frigid weather) and some yoga but not real aggressive workout. Makes me lightheaded still even though I take in a lot of Water and eat the right things. Congratulations on your success!!!!!

-sure!

Currently I'm swimming 3 times a weeks for 30-35 min . And biking for 15-20 at high intensity. Still very hard though. My weight loss has slowed down to about 2 lbs a week with continuous exercise . And I'm very happy with my sleeve:) my body is tightening up a bit and I'm trying not I have excess skin so my workouts are targeting whole body and stomach area. Hopefully this helps you - so far so good .

post-183006-0-00867300-1391315582_thumb.jpg

Way to go everyone!! I'm so happy I had my sleeve done!

SURGERY DATE 8/8/13

HW 225

SW 213

CW 156

I've lost a total of 69lbs and still loosing :) My goal is to be at 145lbs and I will be happy and think that's a healthy weight for my height 5'2. I know my doc says 125 but I really don't want to look like a tooth pick and or look sick I want to be and look healthy.

Nice Job! Our Goals are similar, and surgery was just 2 days apart.....I'm not quite 5'2, and my dr's goal is 127....I've lost 80 so far.....wieght loss stalled from December to mid January.....but I went down 2 sizes during that time....have gotten back on schedule and losing again.

I used to weigh 110-112 in my teens/early 20's, so I'm not sure how I feel about 127 as a goal.....but compared to where I was, I'm feeling damn good---

SURGERY DATE 8/8/13
HW 225
SW 213
CW 156

I've lost a total of 69lbs and still loosing :) My goal is to be at 145lbs and I will be happy and think that's a healthy weight for my height 5'2. I know my doc says 125 but I really don't want to look like a tooth pick and or look sick I want to be and look healthy.

Nice Job! Our Goals are similar, and surgery was just 2 days apart.....I'm not quite 5'2, and my dr's goal is 127....I've lost 80 so far.....wieght loss stalled from December to mid January.....but I went down 2 sizes during that time....have gotten back on schedule and losing again.

I used to weigh 110-112 in my teens/early 20's, so I'm not sure how I feel about 127 as a goal.....but compared to where I was, I'm feeling damn good---

SURGERY DATE 8/8/13

HW 225

SW 213

CW 156

Hey congrats 80 lbs it's a big deal! I would never change my decision of doing this it ha been by far the Best decision I have ever made and I'm pretty sure u feel the same. What is your goal? Do u want to hit the weight when u were a teen ir your surgeons goals?? U see I was never that thin I was always a thick girl the smallest I've been was 145 but I thought and still think I looked pretty healthy and good.. The doctor always told me I had heavy bones but I'm not sure how true that is lol