Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August sleevers progress

Same here, things are starting to slow down. I've lost 82lbs since surgery 8/26/13 but 103lbs total and down 55.5in. HW 291 SW 270 CW 188 and I'm 5'5. I try to stick to a healthy balanced diet about 5-6oz per meal and usually 2 Snacks per day. I average about 1000-1200 cals/day. I workout 4-5 days/wk usually high intensity (running, insanity, bootcamp). Although I do have cheat meals and have encountered the occasional binge, I'm still learning and a work in progress. My next goal weight is 175 and then I'll re-evaluate to see where to go next. I think I'll end up around 160-165 and I would be totally happy with that! Looking into plastics, hopefully in December I can get my first surgery (breast lift & aug and arm lift) and 6wks later go back for an extended Tummy Tuck.

Same here, things are starting to slow down. I've lost 82lbs since surgery 8/26/13 but 103lbs total and down 55.5in. HW 291 SW 270 CW 188 and I'm 5'5. I try to stick to a healthy balanced diet about 5-6oz per meal and usually 2 Snacks per day. I average about 1000-1200 cals/day. I workout 4-5 days/wk usually high intensity (running, insanity, bootcamp). Although I do have cheat meals and have encountered the occasional binge, I'm still learning and a work in progress. My next goal weight is 175 and then I'll re-evaluate to see where to go next. I think I'll end up around 160-165 and I would be totally happy with that! Looking into plastics, hopefully in December I can get my first surgery (breast lift & aug and arm lift) and 6wks later go back for an extended Tummy Tuck.< /p>

I've been looking for plastics as well. . What do you mean by extended Tummy tuck? I want to do my arms too but I'm so scared about the scars, what did your doc say about the scars? Meaning is it going to be too visible?

On a similar path....Surgery 8/6 and down 80 pounds....we are on a 2 week vacation -- a very active vacation; hoping that the scales will stay or go down when I get back home........not happy I can't weigh myself LOL

Can I just say this is the best vacation I've had in years? Can do so many things -- we were on a horseback trail in the mountains, and was asked "are you feeling adventurous?" HELL YEAH! And we went on an amazing trail -- haven't been on a horse in 32 years..................have done so many things I thought I never could......nice to be able to jump into things and not worry "can I do it" or "will I fit" yada yada........

Be healthy and happy everyone!

5'4, HW 248ish, pre-op 236, SW 219.8, CW 144.8, my goal 129-136.

Loss has slowed but is still creeping down. Not working out much, that has to change. I have a 5k in a month. I struggle with impulse eating, but am developing some strategies for that.

I am doing a "Rugged Maniac" 5k in July, way out of my comfort zone, but it's time to start actually living this life!!

Great to see how we are all at about the same point. I had surgery 8/2 and my HW was 230. I am now 155 and I'm 5'5 so I've lost 75 lbs and am slowing down too. I think I want to lose 5 more and then maybe stop I'm not sure. I'm eating 800 calories a day on average and have to keep carbs below 50 gms if I want to lose.

I've been looking for plastics as well. . What do you mean by extended Tummy Tuck? I want to do my arms too but I'm so scared about the scars, what did your doc say about the scars? Meaning is it going to be too visible?

Extended tummy tuck is the term my cosmetic surgeon used. He said it just means that the tuck will go from one side to the other side (it's a little longer than most TT go) and that there will be more work involved during the surgery, more pulling and giving me a new belly button. I desperately need to do my arms, that's why they're going to be part of my first surgery. I have wings that hang down about 3in and are about 6-7in wide (almost to my elbow) they're very large. He said my incision for my arms will go from elbow to armpit on the underside of my arm so it won't be seen as easily. At least it's not going through the armpit into the side-boob area like some people have to get. I'd rather deal with the scars than the extra skin any day! I'm planning on getting tattoos to cover most of my scars.

I've been looking for plastics as well. . What do you mean by extended Tummy Tuck? I want to do my arms too but I'm so scared about the scars, what did your doc say about the scars? Meaning is it going to be too visible?

Extended tummy tuck is the term my cosmetic surgeon used. He said it just means that the tuck will go from one side to the other side (it's a little longer than most TT go) and that there will be more work involved during the surgery, more pulling and giving me a new belly button. I desperately need to do my arms, that's why they're going to be part of my first surgery. I have wings that hang down about 3in and are about 6-7in wide (almost to my elbow) they're very large. He said my incision for my arms will go from elbow to armpit on the underside of my arm so it won't be seen as easily. At least it's not going through the armpit into the side-boob area like some people have to get. I'd rather deal with the scars than the extra skin any day! I'm planning on getting tattoos to cover most of my scars.

Tattoos sound like a good idea, I have bay arms was well, when I wave bye they also wave bye lol... I still have top wait until next year for my surgery for work reasons :, (... pear keep us posted on your progress. . When is your surgery date?

<br><br> Tattoos sound like a good idea, I have bay arms was well, when I wave bye they also wave bye lol... I still have top wait until next year for my surgery for work reasons :, (... pear keep us posted on your progress. . When is your surgery date?

I will thanks. Planning on Dec 23. Merry Christmas to me! ;)

Surgery date: 8/21

Highest weight: 388

Current weight: 235

Jeans Size 50 to 36

T-Shirt 3x to Large

What are you guys eating now? I find myself a little bored now with the things I've been eating and I find myself grazing around which I want to stop... haven't gained weight hey but I'm not going to weight for that to stop. Can someone share their daily food with me please! Thank you

I have hit a bit of a stall and hope it breaks SOON! I am down over 100# and feel great! For Breakfast I have a greek yogurt and my lunch normally consists of some lean meat and fruits/veggies. I try to mix it up for dinner. My hardest time is in the evening when I REALLY want to snack on something crunchy and salty, which is usually a carb-snack. Some days are easier than others. At times, I look at how far I have come and think I could be content with my current weight loss. Then, I come to my senses and realize that I still have a long journey ahead of me...but I will succeed. As a busy person, who is used to taking care of everyone else, I need to constantly remind myself that it is okay to step back and make sure that "I" and taking care of "ME".

Wishing you all continued success!

Surgery date: 8/21

Highest weight: 388

Current weight: 220

Jeans Size 50 to 32

T-Shirt 3x to Large