Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August sleevers progress

Surgery date 8/8/13 ! Highest weight 260 , surgery day weight 254 today 210 !!! I have lost 44 pounds in 6 weeks ! Crazy ! Somedays I don't feel great others I do ! Only getting in about 400 calories a day still and can't eat more than 4 tbs 3 times a day ! Hoping that changes !!!

Hi all,

Surgery date 8/7/13

Highest weight: 705 (dec2012)

Surgery weight: 631

Weight today: 560

I get in about 500+/- cal a day. I've been experiencing a lot of free floating nausa since week 4 or so, mostly on an empty stomach or Water (surprisingly not so much after eating). Started walking again last week and am up to 1/2 mile a day (with a rest or two). Good luck everybody!

What did they do about the clot?

I had to give myself Lovenox shots for a week while Coumadin builds in my system. I will be on Coumadin for 3-6 months as the clot breaks down. It's in a low flow area so just takes time. No fear of it breaking loose but it wi take at least 3 months to go away. I feel better every day. Now just a little uncomfortable from te to time.

I had to give myself Lovenox shots for a week while Coumadin builds in my system. I will be on Coumadin for 3-6 months as the clot breaks down. It's in a low flow area so just takes time. No fear of it breaking loose but it wi take at least 3 months to go away. I feel better every day. Now just a little uncomfortable from te to time.

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery

HE:248

First Dr.appt:236

Surgery date: 219.8

CW:199.6

Sleeved 8/12

Eating 3 meals a day' date=' maybe a small snack (edamame) and sometimes struggling with Water, but mostly I can get in 2 liters.

I have learned that a variety of stuffed chicken is my friend, lol.

I had a three week period when I gained and lost the same 3lbs. I think it was related to 1. The fact that I have the female cycling hormones 2. I think I was getting too much Protein.< /p>

This worries me a little because I am almost to that point of my cycle again.

I was getting almost 100gm of protein with meals and shakes. Now, no more shakes and I see good movement on the scale.[/quote']

We were sleeved the same day and I had the same problem. I did see a 3lb loss when my cycle ended, which was very encouraging. Great job with protein and water! I'm not even getting half of what you yet. How much are you able to eat at meal time?

I just had to post....I made it to Onederland today......199.......Looks like I may be a slow loser.......sleeved 8/6 and down 26 pounds since surgery.......I am a very happy camper even though it's not dropping off as fast as some of my sister sleevers......

Last week my PCP put me in the ER due to a blockage......so this weekend I drank as much as I possibly could......don't ever want to go through that again.......word to the wise, drink up girls/guys!

Glad to see everyone is doing so well.

We were sleeved the same day and I had the same problem. I did see a 3lb loss when my cycle ended' date=' which was very encouraging. Great job with Protein and water! I'm not even getting half of what you yet. How much are you able to eat at meal time?[/quote']

I eat 1/2-1/3 of a chicken breast, or 3oz tuna, or 1/2cup fage 0% Greek yogurt with 1/8c granola or Fiber one Cereal. If I'm short on protein I can eat a serving of edamame. I can't drink plain Water, and the liquid add ins make me just as nauseas. I use my protein Fruit Drinks (15g protein per pack), by adding about 1/4 a packet to 20 oz of water.

Surgery Date: 8/27

Surgery Weight: 319

Current Weight: 286

33 Pounds in 4 weeks! I could not be happier! I see so many people, including my wife, who had troubles. I am very thankful I have not had anything outside of a bad gout attack.

Drank my first coffee today..no issues.. Now the fun with solid food begins!

I am getting much better at trying new foods, maybe being scared of food was a better thing. Lost 32 pounds so far one month post op

Before and thus far...

[ATTACH]19215[/ATTACH]

Sent from my ADR6330VW using VST

post-59808-1381367061163_thumb.png

Before and thus far... Sent from my ADR6330VW using VST

Wow what a difference a couple of months make! You must be feeling great. Congratulations.

Wow what a difference a couple of months make! You must be feeling great. Congratulations.

I'm ecstatic to see the difference in my face but I've been stalled for the past couple of weeks and that sucks..

I'm ecstatic to see the difference in my face but I've been stalled for the past couple of weeks and that sucks..