Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August sleevers progress

My average is about 1.8 a week so far with one stall at 3 weeks out. surg was 8/5 I am down to 233 as of this morning. Starting weight 265' date=' I am just excited to be wearing things I haven't in years!! Shopping in my own closet! I am losing in weird places but I am not complaining, seems that my spare tire is holding on for dear life!!! and my legs have become skinny![/sup']

My story also Adargie - body slimmer but why won't my muffin leave??? Lol - and my legs are getting so small they are going to have a hard time holding up this body :)

Sleeved 8/28

Start of the program I was 231

Pre-op I was 221.

This morning I was 200! WooHoo!. So I'm averaging about 3 lbs per week

Next week this time I should break the 200 mark.

Also My BMI is 39 which means I am no longer Morbidly Obese. I'll take it., That's a victory in my book.

Doing better with foods. Some days are better than others. Fluids is my challenge. If I can get 40oz , I'm having a good day

Edited by Peggy 53

Sleeved 8/28

Start of the program I was 231

Pre-op I was 221.

This morning I was 200! WooHoo!. So I'm averaging about 3 lbs per week

Next week this time I should break the 200 mark.

Also My BMI is 39 which means I am no longer Morbidly Obese. I'll take it.' date=' That's a victory in my book.

Doing better with foods. Some days are better than others. Fluids is my challenge. If I can get 40oz , I'm having a good day[/quote']

I'm having trouble with liquids also. Somewhere on here a gal actually wrote her Water or "liquid" schedule down....she had it to an art. My problem is remembering to drink at the appropriate times. Then suddenly its time to eat and I have to wait again....only to forget again! Silly but important because we don't want to become dehydrated..

Btw... my surgery was 8/21

So... 2 months since surgery

Surgery weight 296

Weight today 253

Total loss to date 43 pounds gone forever!

I'm having trouble with liquids also. Somewhere on here a gal actually wrote her Water or "liquid" schedule down....she had it to an art. My problem is remembering to drink at the appropriate times. Then suddenly its time to eat and I have to wait again....only to forget again! Silly but important because we don't want to become dehydrated.. Btw... my surgery was 8/21 So... 2 months since surgery Surgery weight 296 Weight today 253 Total loss to date 43 pounds gone forever!

I downloaded this app called Waterlogged. Has helped me tremendously keep track of my Water intake. I'm a freak and ridiculously competitive (with myself) that it forces me to hit my 100% goal everyday LOL. Good luck!

Ok so those are my before surgery early in the year, (feb) then the 3 pic is before surgery 1 month out then 2 months out and the last pic is my 1 month vs 2 and 1/2 months out.. I'm actually pretty shocked that my 2 month and 2 and 1/2 months out pics look so different.. In general it's crazy to see such change! But exciting too!!

Started at 292 in February this year started seeing the nutritionist in late feb. did all the requirements for Aetna and had surgery 8/12/13. Day of surgery weight was 264 and today I weigh 237.5 ( those half pounds count!)

Inches melt away faster than lbs! I'm really happy with my results so far and looking forward to continued success

post-66336-13838396782827_thumb.jpg

post-66336-13838396783115_thumb.jpg

post-66336-13838396784023_thumb.jpg

Ok so those are my before surgery early in the year' date=' (feb) then the 3 pic is before surgery 1 month out then 2 months out and the last pic is my 1 month vs 2 and 1/2 months out.. I'm actually pretty shocked that my 2 month and 2 and 1/2 months out pics look so different.. In general it's crazy to see such change! But exciting too!!

Started at 292 in February this year started seeing the nutritionist in late feb. did all the requirements for Aetna and had surgery 8/12/13. Day of surgery weight was 264 and today I weigh 237.5 ( those half pounds count!)

Inches melt away faster than lbs! I'm really happy with my results so far and looking forward to continued success[/quote']

Great job! You look fantastic!

We have similar stats. My highest weight was 291 in Feb. Day of surgery was 8/26/13 weighing 270. Now I'm 234.6 and down from a tight 24 jeans and 3X tops to a 20 jean (almost 18) and XL tops.

Keep up the good work!!!

Hi I'm a newbee

2 vertical sleeve talk, I'm 11 weeks out, date of surg 220. Now 175 so that 45. Now as 2 day doing liquids by a timer 2. So I know how ur feeling about get the liquid n.

Sleeved- 8/2/13

Started at 230 lbs

Current wt 189-----down 41 lbs :)

You and i were sleeved the same day and had the same high weight :)

Yes I hope I'm going about this right on chatting.

Great job! You look fantastic!

We have similar stats. My highest weight was 291 in Feb. Day of surgery was 8/26/13 weighing 270. Now I'm 234.6 and down from a tight 24 jeans and 3X tops to a 20 jean (almost 18) and XL tops.

Keep up the good work!!!

Yeah I was a tight 26 and I'm a loose 20 now!! It's nice!! Keep it up!!!

How about ur exercise .

How about ur exercise .

I walk every other day 2 miles increasing it to three next week and have started strength training two days a week. So Monday walk Tuesday strength Wednesday walk Thursday strength Friday walk... Seems to be helping shed inches...

sound like you got this!! well n the last 2weeks I've been trying 2 go 2 gym 4x week so that up at 4;40 2 get there by 5;00 so far working out ok keep up te

oops! keep up the good wk