Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Melbourne Chat Thread!!!!

Hi Meredith, I am sure we will catch up at some stage. One of my brothers lives in Wagga Wagga NSW, so I could even hitch a ride with him over to Canberra, which is not too far from there, to meet you when I am next visiting him. Or when you are next in Melbourne we could arrange something, If I know in advance I will make sure not to have anything else on.

Goanna, great stuff with the weight loss mate.

I am finding that I can only have the tiniest bit of any kind of Fluid now. If I have more than that my stomach hurts. Anybody else find this? I have to have something to drink, and then wait more than an hour until I can eat brekky etc. Wow, this sure takes getting used to.

Susannah

Meredith - find out which suburb you are staying in and it might be easier to catch up for a coffee at a local cafe rather than the city.

Susannah - I'm so sry to hear about ur port. Hopefully it won't fully flip and u won't have to much more complication with it. With regards to ur ticker - I think u should be able to click on it in anyone of ur messages and it will redirect u to website. Then u make the changes. I think u have to put a password in thou.

Bronnie - Good luck with ur operation, hope all goes well for u.

As for me, I spoke to my OBGYN who recommended a new Dr to me who happens to be at the same hospital. So my first appointment will be on Tuesday and I'll find out what can/cannot be done then. I was also told that if the complications persist with the lapband, then i'll probably have to be induced early. I'm getting really scared now:cry

Angel

Hi all

Bronnie..i hope you managed a nap in there sumwhere! Good luck for tomorrow! i am absolutely sure it will all go fantastically well with no probs.

Susannah..sorry to hear about your complications. Hopefully it will sort itself out for you with no major dramas.

Meredith..would have been great to catch up with everyone and put faces to names.. hopefully next time. we will all have to work on a good date for all.Have fun while you are down here tho

Anna .. well done on the loss. That is great news.Keep it up

Angel..hope this new doctor is able to wok things out for you. All the best with the visit.Did they say how early if they have to induce you?

hi to everyone else.hope you are all having great week

Hi all

Bronnie....good luck for tomorrow, It will all go well for you, just have something to keep your mind occupied while you wait for your surgery that helped me while I waited.:biggrin1:

Sussannah... I'm sorry to hear about your port, but glad to hear your keeping your chin up.

Magii

:girl_hug: Good luck Bronnie,

I,m sure all will go well tommorrow.

Just remember the hard part ( Optifast ) is almost over .

Best wishes

mmmmmmmm... well i didnt have to do Optifast so im happy i missed that if its the hardest part.

Thanks everyone and i'll speak to you on ' the other side'

Bronwyn

Hey all

Me too Susannah. I Wondered how she was going a few times today. Hope all went well which i am sure it did. She was sooooooo excited.. and nervous as well. Hope her recovery is quick and easy

take care all