Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

TAN- YOU SEXY THANG!:Banane20:DOESN'T IT FEEL GREAT?

KARYQUILTS- THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS. I FELT VERY SICK UNTIL SATURDAY MORNING. I TRIED EVERYTHING!! HOT liquids, DIET POP, EVEN PINAPPLE JUICE! ON SATURDAY IT FINALLY PASSED THROUGH I GUESS AND I COULD EAT AGAIN. I DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN FOR SURE!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

TURNER24

Turner: Glad you're feeling better. What an awful feeling.

For the next challenge, I'm really going to work at changing up my exercise program. I'm doing Water aerobics, weights and walking. I love all these things, but I think that my body needs more challenge. I just always hold back when it comes to exercise. I'm fearful that other things will be too hard. I'm going to be brave and get with the program! That's my challenge. I'll keep you posted.

Its just wonderful to be away for a while then come back and see that I am still missed and thought of...I miss you guys deeply and the support that I recieved from each and every one of you....I wanted to check in today cuz its basically a very important day for me today...Yep, its my 1 year bandversary today...I will cherish each bead of sweat that I lost during this year and each blister on my foot and tear shed cuz that just helped me get to where I am today...76.5 lbs lighter and feeling wonderful...Things are starting to turn around for me a little bit...I actually see a light at the end of the tunnel...I think that I will keep up with the other job too some just to get ahead and keep it in my back pocket for when I get to retire...Its nice to know that I already have something to fall back on in my later older saggier years...lol...On another good note, I have been staying really busy the last couple weeks...My brother actually ran into (by accident) his first true love ever from bible school when we were little kids...They have always wanted to be back together thru their lives but it just wasnt the right time either for him or for her...Now, 1 month later and we are planning a wedding for July 8th and its just like having a sister back in the family...And the big kicker is........the wedding is at my house...lol...such a great honor for me but also alot of additional work to get everything just perfect...I told her to just sit back and I would plan and set up the entire thing for her...Just give me your color scheme and be gone with you...lol...There is just too much stress involved in getting married alone without having to worry about setting it all up too...So that is my wedding present to her...A stressfree wedding...Just show up and jump the broom and be gone with you girl!!!!!! lol...And on a sad note, since I started working this second job and not having time to work out I havent been able to workout at all and have just teetered back and forth on the same couple pounds...Hey, but thats ok with me!!! I am a heck of a lot better off now than I was at this time last year at 312.5 pounds!!!! I will take my 236 anyday!!! I was just wanting to check in with you guys because you are all like family to me and I give lots of big hugs to everyone!!

July 4th Challenge

Week 5

Name............Starting.......Current.....Goal... .To Go

Amy.................267..........264........250. .. ........14

Denise............. 298.............285........281........4

Karey...............182.............182........165 ........17

Tann............... 236.............228........219.......9

Turner.............389..............340.........329 .....11

Hi Denise, I'm gonna wait and update in the morning, I'm at 226 now but I think I might be at 225 in the morning or less so I'll just wait until Wednesday. After tomorrow only one week to go!! Looks like you will be making your goal, I'm right behind ya. I'm trying to lose 5lbs this week so I can make 200 lbs lost by July 1st.

I'm gonna have to do my official weigh in on July 9th because we are going on vacation next week :whoo:so I won't have a scale to jump on. I would say I'll weigh in on Friday of this week but I don't think I'll be at my goal.:) Hopefully when I do weigh in, I will be below my goal to justify weighing in late. :biggrin1:

Seems like we are chugging along well. :clap2: Keep up the good work ladies!!!

AVILLA! WE MISS YOU!!:kiss2::sleep I AM SO GLAD THINGS ARE LOOKING UP!:whoo: HAPPY BANDAVERSARY!!:party::happybday: ITS AMAZING YOU HAVEN'T GAINED W/ ALL THAT STRESS.:clap2: I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS!:pray2:

HAVE A GREAT VACA NICEYRENEE!:Banane49::):)

TAN- 200LBS?????:omg: YOU AR MY HERO!:hail::gluck:

ONLY LOST 1LB THIS WEEK. I AM PROBABLY GOING TO BE SHORT OF MY GOAL. BUT ALL WEIGHT GONE IS A GOOD THING!

Tann............... 236.............228........219.......9

Turner.............389..............339.........32 9 .....10

TURNER24

06-24-2007 04:37 PM

Tann............... 236.............226........219.......7

I lost 2 more pounds, but my scale has been at 226 for 5 days in a row:tiredSo I'm shaking things up a bit today thru Sunday. I want to make my 200lbs lost by July 1st. If not it will happen soon.:confused:

HI ALL! HAPPY JULY 4TH!!:whoo:

I AM VERY DISCOURAGED TODAY:(. ITS THE LAST DAY OF THE CHALLENGE TOMORROW AND I HAVE GAINED 4.3LBS D/T TOM!:angry

I KNOW ITS Water AND WILL PROB COME OFF IN A FEW DAYS. BUT ITS SOOOOO DISCOURAGING!!!!!!!:straight

HOPE EVERYONE DID WELL. I'M LEAVING MINE WHERE IT IS. I'LL TAKE THE LOSS I HAD ANYWAY. SEE YOU AFTER THE HOLIDAY. ENJOY sleeping IN ON WED!!:notagree

TURNER24

Tann............... 236.............224........219.......5

I lost 2 more pounds, I'm at 224. I don't think I will make 219, but I'm satsified with what I lost so far. Turner, hang in there, it will all come off.

I lost 1 pound last week. I guess I'll have to set up a more realistic goal next time. Everyone has done so well. Congratulations to you all!

Avilla you are an awesome lady to do that for your new sister in law. Congratulations to all of you on your success. I have missed you all. I can't wait to get back. It will be this month. See you guys soon.

Love you Tann, keep up the great work. You look amazing.

TERESITA! - SO GREAT TO SEE YOU!:kiss2: HOPE ALL IS WELL!

TANN AND DENISE- YOU GUYS ROCK!:clap2: YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION:D

I LOST THE 4LBS IN Water FROM PMS :whoo: I AM BACK DOWN TO 339. :clap2: I AM GOING TO DO M/E NEXT WEEK. I NEED SOMETHING DRASTIC AT THIS POINT TO GET GOING:car:. I AM ON VACATION ALSO SO IT WILL BE EASIER TO WATCH WHAT I EAT!

LOVE YOU ALL:p

TURNER24

Good Morninghiya.gif

I've been into an exercise kick lately, seems like I can't stop, even when I plan to take a day off, my body just has this craving to go, so I take it. I've been alternating the gym and my 3 mile walks. I just came back from the walk.

My weight is moving very slowly down like 1/2 a pound everyday or every other day. I think the workouts have something to do with it. I lose more weight when I don't workout. But I'm enjoying my workouts and I know it is good for me, regardles of what the scales say.