Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

NIECEYRENEE- CONGRATULATIONS :(:whoo::clap2::):kiss2:

WERE YOU SHOCKED?:omg: :faint:

I THINK ITS GREAT! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU. MAKE SURE YOU KEEP TAKING YOUR VITAMINS- THE TWO OF YOU WILL NEED THEM!:kiss:hungry:

GOTTA GO!

CONGRATS AGAIN!

TURNER24

I was kinda surprised because I heard that it can take between 3-6 months of trying for most people to get pregnant and we just started trying. It was a pleasant surprise though! I had decided that if I didn't get pregnant right away that I would make the best of it and continue to lose weight and it would eventually happen but now that it is real, I couldn't be happier.

I am having to adjust to eating differently that's for sure. No more m/e for a good long time. I am craving ice cream something fierce and the bad part is, I am giving in way too much. I just got done telling hubby that even though I am tired we have GOT to start walking every evening. I don't want to put on a lot of weight if possible.

It is such an exciting and very new experience for us. This is my first time pregnant and I didn't realize all the changes that would occur. It sure is a lot different reading about it and actually experiencing it.

Well, it's not very late but I am exhausted so I am off to bed. I'll talk to you all later!

I just wanted to stop in and just say "WOW"!!! Look at yall go!!! I am so proud of you all..Im sorry that I havent been able to post or keep up with what all i have been needing to...With as much as I have been working I have been having to kinda put my health and weight loss on the back burner for a while till we get all caught up on everything...I do see that light at the end of the tunnel getting closer to me...I have been trying to figure out how to get my workout and eating right back into my schedule but i just havent figured it out yet...i gotta be at work at 645 in the morning, leave there at 245 and have to be logged on for my other job by 330 and work till 6 then its dinner time and clean up time and there is no way that i can do without my family time of course (its the only thing keeping me sain right now, lol)...So, at some time or another I will figure something out or get a couple days in there at least during my week...But I am still at my 77 lb loss...I will gain a lb or 2 here and there then lose it again...So atleast I am able to maintain my loss...My thoughts are with you all and I am so glad that everyone is doing so well...I wanna catch up with yall so bad i can almost taste it...lol

Ok, I am officially starting over again starting today! I have gotten upset with myself for my slacking and am going to make up for it

so my schedule so far

chocolate whey (breakfast)

salad (lunch)

35 minutes on my gazelle inbetween calls at my 2nd job (i worked it in there!!)

Havent really counted my liquids today but i know that i have drank quite a bit at work and have 2 bottle of 12 oz of flavored water infront of me to drink and will be done with it shortly...Cheers, and heres to a new start!

I just feel like I am all alone now that I am back!!! Where is everyone??? Oh well, me writting in here is motivation enough for me for now

Yesterday I had a chocolate whey drink for Breakfast (as usual)

lunch 6 oz bowl of a taco mix that had a corn tortilla mixed in it

small bowl of chili with cheese (i know i know)

got in all my liquids for the day plus some

worked out for 30 minutes on my gazelle between work calls

i wont know how much i have lost until sunday when i get back to work...at this point i am still working on a couple extra lbs i had gained from my lightest and had lost half a lb yesterday...i will take anything that i can at this point...a loss is a loss

today so far...20 oz bottle of flavored water

2 small cups of coffee

and a planned work out later since its my day off from my major job and working on some laundry which is a little work out in itself

breakfast:1 bacon sandwich on wheat

lunch:nothing

dinner:meat patty with a slice of cheese and the tomatoes, lettuce and pickle on the side

no work out today..was too busy and went to see the inlaws so was pretty busy

where is everyone...i feel kinda lonely here

Avilla: No ones talking on any of the threads. I think that everyone is crazy busy with the end of summer! Keep up the good work. I'm going to Barbados next week and then I'm up for a new challenge!

Barbados?? That sounds wonderful..I hope that you have a great time while your there...And thank you for cluing me in on what was going on...haha...I felt abandoned there for a minute...lol

Well, I thought I would check in with myself on here today...lol...I havent lost anything since April right after my last fill...At that fill the dr told me that I was almost totally closed off and that I would have to lose another 20-25 lbs before another fill..So after I lost 3-4 since that fill and nothing after I got really worried and thought I was doing something wrong...Well, I went ahead and made an appointment to go see him thinking he would go all over everything that i was suppose to be doing again and gripe me out for eating wrong and stuff like that...So they also checked my fill...When I dont have hardly any restriction and need a fill they will usually put in maybe .1 or .2 and this time they put in a .5 cc...So I guess that I needed one pretty bad...They said that even tho I wasnt losing weight that my stomache was still shrinking and was in desperate need for a fill...So, atleast I found out what my problem was this time..And I am totally excited that it wasnt just something I was doing wrong...

Hello everyone!! I had to get all my Fluid taken out of my band in Aug. because my band got too tight I could not eat or drink for 3 days in a row, I felt like I was gonna die from thrist. I guess I would have if I did not go to the doctor. Anyways while I was unfilled I ate and ate. I gained over 25 lbs. I got up to 250. When anyways I've since had about 3 fills and am back to losing again. This morning I'm at 217 so I'm back on track. Now I've got to go back and read up on you guys.