Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whos in September? We need some September buddies!

Montereygrl' date=' I woke up and did the same thing this morning and got all of my shopping done yesterday for two weeks. My surgery is in less than 12 hours and I'm super excited. Best of luck to you.[/quote']

Good luck and speedy recovery to you,

Hey all. Just wanted to update. Had surgery around 4 and I'm doing ok. Some gas pain in chest and stomach but not horribly unbearable. Taken a couple Gas X strips and they do seem to help along with my walking. Nurses' date=' doctors and all staff here at the Mi hospital. Can't complain at all. Still feeling a little loopy and going to go get some sleep but wanted to fill you all in![/quote']

Great to know your doing good. Wishing a speedy recovery.

good luck Kristina! It will be fine.

Hey all! I'm set to leave for th hospital in 4.5 hours... First surgery of the day! So nervous I can't even think about sleeping. But I'm so excited at the same time! My dr had me drink a heavy dose of milk of mag all throughout my day today... That was NOT fun.. Just have to keep telling myself it's worth it! Good luck to everyone!!

Good luck to you too and a speedy recovery.

There seems to be so many of us having surgery this month. I am glad not to be hearing any horror stories. Today was day 5 for me' date=' I am able to take deeper breaths now, seems the hernia repair has settled down. Still have the one incision pain, not like too many sit ups, more like a knife stabbing me. Thankfully the Toradol does take care of the pain for a while. I am still very swollen, I am peeing like a race horse but I am still really puffy. Still will not get on the scale, I don't want to be disappointed. I will get on it next Thursday, the day I started drinking fluids after the surgery. No problems drinking, still, no nausea, vomiting or dizziness. I am getting my Protein in---I drink 2 of the nectar's a day, thats 46 gms of Protein. Drink 1 cup of injury chicken Soup - 20 grams and 1 cup of milk - 8 grams. So that is 64 grams of protein for the day. I am not sure if the milk is causing my gut to rumble or not. I need to drink it earlier in the day tomarrow to see if it does the same thing. I hope I have not become lactose intolerant. Will check it out and let you'll know. I am thinking of you all, praying that all works out well! I am keeping a positive attitude and I know that "this too shall pass". [/quote']

Good to hear your doing ok.

So I'm at the hospital! In my gown! Nerves are high but I'm ready... Mom and boyfriend are here with me. Waiting on my IV and finishing my registration. 8am surgery! Lets get sleeved!

Good luck to you and wishing a smooth speedy recovery.

So I'm at the hospital! In my gown! Nerves are high but I'm ready... Mom and boyfriend are here with me. Waiting on my IV and finishing my registration. 8am surgery! Lets get sleeved!

Good luck!

Good luck girlie!! Welcome to the losers bench!! :-)

I leave for the hospital in about an hour. Have to drive myself there' date=' but I think I am ready. Good luck today to all September 16th people!!!![/quote']

Good luck!! Im sure you will do fine. Keep us updated.

I'm leaving for hospital in about an hour. A little nervous, mostly because I've never had any kind of surgery before so I'm just not sure what to expect. Excited the date is finally here, looking forward to seeing what my future brings!

Good luck to all the sleevers toda

Good luck to all the sleevers today

It seems like I can smell everything and its driving nuts!!! Even the few things I've tasted have changed in taste!

My smell is super sensitive. My taste is too. I am now very gaggy.

Hello all, I had my VSG on the 10th so I'm now 6 days out. Feeling pretty good! Still sore as I wasn't a good patient and did too much activity on day 3 post-op. For those of you who have yet to have surgery...make sure you rest and allow yourself to recover. I was swollen an sore for a good two days because I didn't rest much.

Also, I am now 3.0 hours past drinking 2/3 of a bottle of Isopure. My stomach is growling and I feel hungry, am I? I tolerated phase 1 Clear Liquids just fine so I've decided to move on to phase 2.