Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My review - 3 later! Sorry, it's a bit long!

coops, you are my personal hero, no joke!

Twenty one months at the same weight - when we regularly see people fly into a panic at the thought of more than two weeks at the same weight. Truly, you have come so very far and have accomplished so much in the past three years.

I'm thankful for your post and the opportunity to learn more of your background. It has not been an easy journey for you but maintaining alone for those 21 months is more than many people manage to do! Not taking your sleeve for granted is truly a wonderful piece of advice; many on the vet board can attest that there comes a time when it shifts the majority of the work of maintaining over to us.

You've done great on 5:2 lady, and deserve this success. I hope to see you surpass your surgeon's goal and close in on your personal goal over the coming months.

You look fantastic and are an inspiration to anyone struggling here on the boards.

Stay awesome, friend!

~Cheri

coops, you're the Woman. You are my hero, always will be. Sorry, you must stay on your pedestal. :-)

Coops!

Congrats on 21 months of no regain! I've loved sharing the journey with you.

I'm hoping the 5:2 will be the silver bullet for you. Either way, I'm with you: I like Coops!

Lynda

thank you for your lovely comments... I really don't deserve the title 'hero' although, I quite like it! lol

the last three years really have been a learning curve! And I am sure I will continue to learn, like so many of us vets.

I will have a look for pics, try to find 'the one' my hubby took om July 2nd 2010 as we left the house for the hospital! I have posted it before... so some of you would have seen it. I really don't recognise the woman looking back at me, and to a degree I feel sorry for her, even though at the time there was no sympathy in sight!

One thing is for sure though... this forum has helped me so much, I really have met a lot of decent people on here who have cheered me on and cheered me up when I needed it the most!

You know who you are , and I thank you x

Congratulations on all the success you have seen over the last three years! (even though it may not have looked like it at the time)

Thanks for sharing the whole story and you are remarkable for sitting out the long 'stall'. It won't be ltoo long before you are posting in the success forum.

Coops my dear friend! Thank you first and foremost for your friendship. I can honestly say that you are one of the biggest reasons that I have stayed here (VST) because of our friendship. You know we are sleeve sisters not because we share a sleeve date or anything but because of the way we have bonded over our struggles and triumphs!

And there will be many many many more triumphs to come!!

Congrats on staying the course and not regaining weight. I love your spirit and your diligence, it has served you well. Someday one of us will cross the pond and finally have that cuppa! ;)

Thanks for sharing your story. You're an inspiration to those of us that are still waiting to have the surgery. I'm looking forward to posting my first Post-op experience. I have surgery in 9 days, so it won't be long.

Coops my dear friend! Thank you first and foremost for your friendship. I can honestly say that you are one of the biggest reasons that I have stayed here (VST) because of our friendship. You know we are sleeve sisters not because we share a sleeve date or anything but because of the way we have bonded over our struggles and triumphs!

And there will be many many many more triumphs to come!!

Congrats on staying the course and not regaining weight. I love your spirit and your diligence, it has served you well. Someday one of us will cross the pond and finally have that cuppa! ;)

M2G - if it wasn't for you cheering me on, I think I might of given up by now - seriously, you really are a true friend. And yea, one day we'll have that cuppa!

You know everything you've written is the same from my point of view too - you've shown the same determination and diligence. Thank you for being a great pal! x

Just got back from a long trip and have not been able to check in on what's going on with everyone.

Coops I am so pleased to here that you have come to loving who Coops is! You are totally awesome and I really appreciate your sharing.

Tomorrow I get on the scale and I'm really nervous to see it. But I will.

You ROCk girl!

Thanks for sharing your story! and thanks for staying here. It gets really old when you connect with someone for a long time and then all of a sudden, they disappear.

We need you here! Sure living with the sleeve is easier by now, but it shows that the struggles of obesity never end.

Coops

What a very true role model and inspiration you are! I am losing slow as well, if it were not for you and the rest of the 5:2 gang I would be so down on myself as to why I have not accomplished my goal by now. So I want to say thank you to and all the gang, you all are the reasons I come back to read the forums.

Coops! You're amazing! Your posts have always been inspirational, and continue to be so. Congratulations to you for your continued enthusiasm and hard work!!

Um.. and major points for the farting and losing 100 pounds bit. I had to cough up the Water I accidentally swallowed down the wrong tube while reading it, but it was so worth it!