Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SNoRt!!! Who snorts??? You mean b***h.... That's more like it!!!

Girl, I get that you're hungry. Hungrier than me and all other new sleevers apparently. You should quietly go into a corner and put your face in the bottom of a bowl of mush. Maybe not talk anymore until after you've fed your unusually hungry beast because you're kinda close to biting off more than you can chew.

Really???? Lol. Now that is funny. Thanks for your advice. I love the advice from this forum!! It's awesome!!!

Softballmom, did the doctor say anything about your hunger?

No. I'm not hungry anymore! I have had my Protein and fluids and I'm good. I don't understand.... Some can dish it but some can't take it!!

As soon as I come back with sarcasm I get told to go put my face in mush in the corner!!

That is classic!!! Love it!!

Yikes guys, a lot of grumpiness on here, lol! Maybe we should all stop for a min and have a snack or Protein Shake or something! Anyways just so you know there's a lot of yummy recipes in the food forum for the purred phase. So just wanted to tell you if you look up some new recipes that may help your hunger. I know for me one of my biggest problem was getting bored with food, so sometimes just mixing it up helped with my hunger. Good luck

I don't know about classic but your remark here was Classless. BTW I honestly don't care what or when you eat. I do care when you open a thread asking for advice and promptly wage war as soon as you don't agree with the responses you get. Guess what, in the real world it doesn't work that way. You were rude and out of line and i think that somewhere in there you know that.

My word what a mess we have here...

Listen we all have our own paths some of us will stay the course and some of us will make it up as we go...

Op you do what you need to do, but my advice will always be the same when someone asks these questions. It's a new lifestyle we are trying to undertake and the fact of the matter some will succeed and some will not for a variety of reasons.

I know from being further out that you need to make changes from the very first day because it will get harder and harder as the months go on.

I think when people that are further out see posts like this they have insights that a new person in the heat of the moment don't see. And they try to honestly help.

It seems that some people don't want it... But some will read this post and take away what I was trying to say I'm sure!

So I can't win them all but I can "win" one or two.

Op take care and sorry this forum wasn't what you were looking for.

I don't know about classic but your remark here was Classless. BTW I honestly don't care what or when you eat. I do care when you open a thread asking for advice and promptly wage war as soon as you don't agree with the responses you get. Guess what' date=' in the real world it doesn't work that way. You were rude and out of line and i think that somewhere in there you know that.[/quote']

Just like your remark about putting my face in mush was classLESS too. You are right.... I did ask for advice. I asked for advice if some people move into their next phase faster than intended. I didn't ask for sarcastic comments or drilled and killed because I'm wanting to "harm my incision."

I believe that many people actually did give great advice as to what I was asking and then their were a few that chose to take it to a totally new level. I do believe some people even said that apologies needed to be made from all the harshness. I do believe I was attacked because of a damn wonton!! The whole cheese whiz thing was also totally ridiculous and sarcastic.

It's a dame shame!!! This forum makes me sick too!!!! Like I said, I will never ask for support from here again!!!!

I don't know about classic but your remark here was Classless. BTW I honestly don't care what or when you eat. I do care when you open a thread asking for advice and promptly wage war as soon as you don't agree with the responses you get. Guess what' date=' in the real world it doesn't work that way. You were rude and out of line and i think that somewhere in there you know that.[/quote']

I have my face in mush and it was damn good!!!!

Now that was classless!!!!! I asked for advice.... Not ridiculed or made fun of!! I didn't ask for sarcasm or hoping someone would tell me to go sit in a corner with mush in my face!!

This forum is absolutely ridiculous. All I asked was if someone moved faster than expected in their food phases. (With dr approval). Instead I got cheese whiz and mush!!!

I also do believe some people gave great advice without being ugly. I appreciate those that did and wish them well. It's funny to me that some even said that a few owe me some apologies.

Well here ya go. You've got it all worked out then. You've been well fed and the stars have all realigned. Long live your sleeve.

Well here ya go. You've got it all worked out then. You've been well fed and the stars have all realigned. Long live your sleeve.

You too!!!! :)