Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

great attitude brandi! YOur awsome. I'm glad you are still liking the Marine.

ok, so i'm loving bodybugg! I exercised 4x today! To reach my 1000 calorie deficit. crazy. I made a meal plan for tomorrow that's 1000 calories, today i ate too much 1300 calories before i even logged any in. So it was a hard day to burn them all and more. I think this thing is going to give me the jump start i need to lose the rest.

Sweethot...glad you got your bugg and are enjoying it!!!

BMAN....I love your post about 'jesus out'!!! :) You have such a postive way at looking at all these things w/men!! Wish I could be so optimistic about my man situation! LOL

STEPH....I only made Cookies last night w/my son and I'm already cookied out! LOL I don't know how you did it for 2 days! :)

I'm loving my new fill!!! Already almost down to where I was back in August! woohoo!! 6 more pounds and I'll be in the 230s!!! A number I haven't seen since probably college!!

Happy Holidays All!!!

Va - I'm so glad you are loving your fill! I know how you feel, when I got my last one I felt the same way.

Sweet - you go girl! You'll be losing those last few pounds in a blink of an eye the way you're working it! I'm glad you like your body bugg.

Bman - sorry things didn't work out with the coffeeman, but sounds like the chocolate covered marine is a good guy. I'm also glad you're there for him to talk to too, I'm sure its gotta be rough being away from family during the holidays. Things will all work out in the right time, when your heart is healed and you're ready.

Boo- hows the car? is she back on the road?

Claud - that is really sweet of your dad to give you chicago for your birthday.

I miss Kaydoll and Nat and Jill, all the old girlfriends who are having bandversaries this month. I'm so glad you talked to Banannie - 22 lbs! :omg: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh dang I'm so jealous!!!! If they cut 22 lbs off me and gave me a flat tummy I think I'd be in heaven.

I haven't been working on my weight at all. Just letting the band do the work, I did lose another lb, but it just seems so slow. I promise myself after new years I'm getting my butt moving again.

I'm so flipping stressed with Christmas right now. I've over spent and don't want to tell dh - damn it, I hate when I do this and I always do. I somehow always catch up but stress myself to no end until I get there. The good news is that I'm done shopping, wrapping and baking. All my kids with their wife, boyfriends, neice and family will all be here on Christmas eve. And I'm as ready as I'm going to be - other then grocery shopping - which I'm holding off until Saturday. I just need a day or two to relax.

My youngest daughter is having all the cheerleaders over Friday afternoon for a Christmas party. Thats not such a big deal since they are all bringing chips and drinks and I'm just making stromboli for them. They have a game that evening, its the big rival team, so they'll all be excited. I kind of embrace things like this bc I know that its all coming to an end - my baby being a senior.

I haven't sent my mil's gifts yet - dummy here - so I need to run to po and hope that it'll get to FL before Tuesday, I'm really hoping priority will do it.

Love ya ladies

Oh my band anniversary was tuesday feels so strong thinking back to last yr we have all came so far

sweethot I seen some pics of you on before and after and u are hot way to go

steph my baby is my world I am glad you are thinking of us pray for us too we could always use a prayer

b man I feel bad for you but you will hit the jackpot one day when it comes to love you are to precious not too

boo thanks for the compliments love ya gurl

claud how is the fam

Hey divas!

Sweet--I am glad you are loving the bodybugg. :) Where are our pictures of Rome so we can photoshop ourselves in the photo with you?? lol...

Steph--ya Betty is back, driving ok. Now paint is peeling off the hood I am ready to give up on it all together. UGH.

Brandi--Glad you got that all cleared up with your yummy Marine. God sometimes challenges a play you make in life, and that is ok! :)

Bk---Happy Bandiversary girl! Look how far you have come you hottie! WOOO HOOOO.

Claud--how are you doing sweetie? How is your Dad? I miss you! HUGS!

VA---CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! We are all so proud of you!! Keep up the great work!

Is anyone else having a hard time not freaking out about eating? I am totallly nuts about all this food around me. I hate it. I tell people I can't eat things and want to cry. I had one person roll her eyes and tell me a little weight would do me good. WTF?? I look good, why are people like that? I can not wait for this holiday food and the f*ing leftovers to be gone...ugh...

yes Boo - I'm a little freaked out about the Cookies I've been eating. Dang things go down so easy and then I eat a peice of meat and pb - wth's with that! I know I need to make the right choices but its so hard lately. And the crazy thing about it - I never ate Cookies before. Seriously I'd make 20 dozen and eat 2. Sometimes I would just take a bite out of the batch to make sure they were tasty. I never was tempted by sweets like I am now. My husbster said to me the other night, whats with the chocolate? For the last 2 weeks all I see is chocolate. LOL He was exagerating but I've always been a french fry and chips kinda snacker, salty and crunchy. Now I'm eating stuff I'd never eat before.

The cheerleaders are coming over so I made some Peanut Butter balls and rice crispie bars for them - they're having stromboli later.

food, food, food - Lord get me past New Years!

oK Soooo daddy is doing better day by day and I thank you again and again not for only being my new family for praying for him and for your friendship . God works in misterious ways and the way he brough you to me I thank him .

Now nsv lol I think its funny my bigest cridict is my brother ok so yesterday I was on my lap top and he was on his computer I was in the family room and he was in the computer room . He emails me and its a picture and it reads you see sister you dont look like an oik oik any more you need to realize your just and oik your 1/2 way there and your looking awsome. lol I started craking up of course I called him every name on the book but I think its funny because when I saw the picture I was like omg no way my eyes look diffrent my face expression and me over all and its a really check some times I still look in the mirror everyday lol and think nothing has changed but I have changed in many ways many inside and out . and a plus I have you all to tell my stupid stories lol :)

On another note girls I wish eveyone of you the best ever christmas may God bring more weighloss lol and lots and lots of blessing to you and your families each one of you have a special place in my heart even thou I dont know you physically I know I know each of you and love you for who you are and your the best people in my 37 years of :thinklive that god has brought to me your my FRIENDS.:think

b00- i doing good need to be positive I know 2008 will be my year of ackomplishments I know it will . Daddy good . How are thing with you ,

boo you know I say things from the heart and I glad I got to see you and your an awsome person do what your heart tells you to do in anything and everything your worth millions ..ok

ok girls I read you later

love

clau:clap2:

Rome189.jpg

The ceiling in the Sistine Chapel, no photos aloud, so that is a flash free sneaky photo, hence the bad angle and quality. I wouldn't want my flash to damage something that old!

Rome065.jpg

Spanish Steps

OMG Sweet! I am so jealous! It looks so beautiful there! WOW!!

Love the one of you with you the rock guys..lol...:eek:

I am at Mom's going nuts. Please pray for me ya'all. I am going to kill her. She is trying to sabotage me....I want to kill...