Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi all! My main man (and you know I mean that literally) is back from bootcamp AND my Mom is here so I am very happy :)

Sarah, no I had no hunger, it was a rather dramatic way to reset my sleeve, taking off 30 lbs in 12 days. It is always so cool when you do a reset and rediscover how delicious whole foods are, a bite of dill pickle nearly made me swoon!

OMG Sar, TBI is nothing to mess with. GO VERY EASY on yourself. Took me a few years to feel more or less normal again.

OD, that infection is freaking me out -- you've not gone septic have you?? I REALLY hope they get you sorted soon!!

Hugs to all. <3

First wish... all the health issues get settled soon for you guys! Do take care! Easy for me to say,  I have a list as long as my arm to finish this morning... up at 4 bakeing.... am officially up 10 pounds... :(  not crying yet, but thinking about it.... I am making a plan for this weekend, after the main rush of eating oppurtunities is past... I will need to become a control freak for a while.... I'm not liking my 'pooch'... the tummy is coming back... not liking that AT ALL!

Hope you all have a great Christmas (if thats what you celebrate) and I am looking forward to the new year with you all! Very  gratefull.

The infection is healing, finally. The dr is keeping it open so  it can heal from the inside. I go back Friday.

Sarah, I am so sorry about your accident. It's so hard when we're used to being able to do things and now we can''t

Shery, I hate the holidays too I can't wait for them to be over. My kids are doing the cooking. My daughter has been just great, taking care of me. Thank God I have a nurse for a daughter.. She has to change my dressing every day.

Wishing Everyone a Happy and Blessed Christmas. XXX

Hello and a belated Merry Christmas!

We've had a fab week of seeing family and friends - some ups and downs (a close friend's dad had a serious heart attack just before Christmas day, but he seems to be better, although long term isn't looking good, he made it through the festive seasion).

On the food front it has been crazy - so much cr*p around... I've managed to stay the same weight, not sure how! Still over my top end bounce range though... not surprising really!

I don't make New Year resolutions... I worked out as a young woman that it is the best way to set myself up for a fall... but I am looking forward to starting the New Year with a positive mind set to get healthier and fitter.

Hope you all had a good week x

Do you ever find yourself overly sensitive about food related remarks? Kevin can be a bit of a smart ass... and three times now he has said something about how I eat. First time, it was the usual how little i eat. Last few times it has been along the lines of how much I like food... like it is supposed to be a joke but I don't find it funny AT ALL. I realize I am being overly sensitive but it was all I could do to keep from telling him to go F himself. I think I my tolerance for people is just decreasing ...

I hope everyone has enjoyed at least some aspects of the holidays! It has been by far the lowest key christmas EVER. It was good except the boys bought me JUNK food for Christmas! arrgggghhhh

.... It was good except the boys bought me JUNK food for Christmas!  arrgggghhhh

Whaaaa? Thats crazy!

I managed to get sick, and have been in bed the last 3 days... I have managed to lose about 3 pounds, which Im sure is all muscle! Went out shopping for dog and people food as the cupbords were bare, and felt like I was flying half the time. Watch out for people like me on the road! Going back to work tomorrow, as after two days you need to get a Drs note to get sick pay... and I really don't want to go to the Docs... theres nothing she can do for me except charge me a $20 co pay and parking! I don't think i am contagious at this point.... Glad Wednesdays are easy days for the most part. Cheers and Happy upcoming New Year to you all!  Any fun plans?

Ladies I need your help and support. I have put on so much weight this year and I'm frightened. I weigh 20lb more now than I did at the beginning of the year. I know it has been a tough year with unemployment, house move, renovations, death and flood but it seems I have ate my way through it all and had my head in the sand concerning the scales. It is not just the food it would seem that our weekend wine has been extended to weekdays too.

I do have a plan - January no alcohol(quite common in the UK these days), back to 5:2 including eating well on the 5 days, exercise (I have booked the trainer to come back starting Tuesday). I'm going to make my weigh in day a Wednesday.

So please if I don't 'report in at least one a week badger, 'shout', 'shake' me until I respond.

I'm sat here on the last day of the year crying at my own stupidity for letting things get so bad.

Best wishes to everyone for 2015.

No fun plans here Kim as Steve is working afternoons! He was home all over xmas so I can't complain.  NYE is a bit of an anti climax for me to be honest.

We did go out for some food last night though, so that was out NYE!

As regards people commenting on food - quantity and content - I don't let it bother me these days... it used to but now I let it go.  I just can't be ars*d worrying about what others think I do or don't eat!

As much as I don't want to go back to work, I am looking forward to getting back to 'normal' - like the routine and dare I say it fasting... I am finding it really hard to fast through the holidays although, I have managed a few 16-8 days.

As our sleeves get older, is anyone else noticing an increase in volume?  I don't know if it is in my head or in my belly but I seem to be able to eat more - if I want to, which I do at the moment!

I like what Florinda said about the reset... what is the best way to do that?  Liquid only for a few days?

I need to get rid of the extra bounce and get down to my all time low, at least!

Cathy - we got this... I'm in with you!! That is what I love about this lil group is that we are here for each other!

Don't beat yourself up over the number on the scales my lovely... try to use it as motivation to stay on course and reach your goals! x

I have had a volume incrrase. NUT said to literally eat dense Protein first. Example I was having salmon Cesar salad by crumbling salmon over the lettuce. She said to try eating the salmon first and then. The salad. It makes a difference.

Damn kids gave gave me a bunch of treats but what I can't resist is the soft individual wrapped gourmet Cookies. I have eaten 4 out of 8...grrr

Anyway I think many of us have some work to do in January.!

I am completely over people remarking on bow little eat but when I there man I have been dating for 3 months makes jokes about how much I like food, how I can pack it away -then I feel insulted. Truth is my appetite is strong but I still eat small portions so I don't know why he'd say that just seemed unsupportive.

Happy New Year lady friends!

Ladies I need your help and support. I have put on so much weight this year and I'm frightened. I weigh 20lb more now than I did at the beginning of the year. I know it has been a tough year with unemployment, house move, renovations, death and flood but it seems I have ate my way through it all and had my head in the sand concerning the scales. It is not just the food it would seem that our weekend wine has been extended to weekdays too.

I do have a plan - January no alcohol(quite common in the UK these days), back to 5:2 including eating well on the 5 days, exercise (I have booked the trainer to come back starting Tuesday). I'm going to make my weigh in day a Wednesday.

So please if I don't 'report in at least one a week badger, 'shout', 'shake' me until I respond.

I'm sat here on the last day of the year crying at my own stupidity for letting things get so bad.

Best wishes to everyone for 2015.

I hear you Cathy. Im having something of the same problem myself. Im at 10 pounds over my low bounce. I gained around 7 during my moms illness and death eating to feel better and poor eating plan use... and then 3 more during the holidays.... exercise a little off too. I have been trying to write it all down, even if Im off plan, which has slowed down the gain at least.... Yes. the new year is upon us, and time to turn things around! You CAN do it Cathy, as can we all... we will do it togehter.

I have had a volume incrrase. NUT said to literally eat dense Protein first. Example I was having salmon Cesar salad by crumbling salmon over the lettuce. She said to try eating the salmon first and then. The salad. It makes a difference.

Damn kids gave gave me a bunch of treats but what I can't resist is the soft individual wrapped gourmet Cookies. I have eaten 4 out of 8...grrr

Anyway I think many of us have some work to do in January.!

I am completely over people remarking on bow little eat but when I there man I have been dating for 3 months makes jokes about how much I like food, how I can pack it away -then I feel insulted. Truth is my appetite is strong but I still eat small portions so I don't know why he'd say that just seemed unsupportive.

Sheryl, I think sometimes guys like to watch women eat with a good appetite... perhaps he is complamenting you! Some guys hate it when women eat like birds or just eat salad. Who knows, maybe he just thinks you have some "gusto". It may mean something quite different to him than it does to you.