Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sue, on my phone it says the video isn't available in my country. Boo! I was looking forward to watching them!

Aw nooo - thought it would bring a smile to your face! Sorry!

That was very cute Sue! It was quite detailed so you must have had to practice to get it all to come out right. It sure did look like you were having fun! I am so glad!

I'm hanging in there, but getting discouraged that things I used to do so easily, are now a lot more painful . I am excited to see the doctor to tomorrow I can ask him if this is as good as it's going to get. I don't have pain shooting down my legs anymore but I have way more pain in my lower back which makes it a lot more difficult just to walk.It isdepresssing'depressing                                                                                                                                                                                                                         isdepresssing'depressing                                                                                                                                                                                                                          .

Edited by Oregondaisy

Menopause definitely sucks. My weight was up and down and went easier than it ever went down!

I'm coming along okay but I have to wonder if it's going to be painful from now on, doing certain chores that I did in the past without even thinking about it. I see the doctor tomorrow.

I'll be glad when Christmas is over. I just don't have the energy to do anything extra.

I haven't left the house much at all over this last month. I better get my lamp out for SAD. I just realized how much I wish I could just sleep for a week.

Coops! You look like you guys were having so much fun! 

Don't count on me to get you motivated to do the 5:2... after all my talk Im at about once a week too... company, parties, leftovers... heaven help me! I am fasting tomorrow and looking forward to it!

I'm losing about 2 pounds a day but it is TOUGH, not because of not getting to eat (that's where we sleever's have a secret upper hand in a situation like this) but rather because of the physical duress resulting from having a tube down your nose/throat. However, if I had known that this existed back then, I might have chosen to do this instead of the sleeve, if only because for the same amount of weight lost the cost is half that of a sleeve. Also, there is no loose skin for people losing large amounts of weight on the Kenn. BUT THIS IS REALLY REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE. But it has to be said, at my 2 week post-op weigh in I lost 20 lbs, I'm doing the same but in 10 days

Kim, I'm fasting with you today. We can do this!

Florinda, that makes no sense to me that losing weight this way won't leave loose skin. I don't get it. I very interested inseeing the long term, it seems too good to be true. Lose 20# in 2 weeks - yes, I can see that for the first round, but after that it is logical that it would slow down. Anyway, I hope I am wrong, but I am skeptical.

Denise, you sound depressed to be honest. Get out your SAD light and try to get out and move even just a little (walk?) as that sedentary, hurt kinda think gets me down and reminds me of weighing 300#. Take care of yourself.

I am having some physical issues that are bumming me out too. Luckily I am having fun with Kevin which helps make up for it a bit!

Coops, those videos are fab, it must of taken a lot or organising.

Denise you don't sound too happy, hope it is just seasonal and that your SAD lamp works.

Well like Coops, lack of exercise and too many carbs are my downfall at the moment. When I finish posting this I'm going to text the trainer and book a set of 10 lessons, starting New a Year. I can't really afford it but at the same time I have to make myself afford it. I'm sure there are things I can cut down on.

Coops, hole in ceiling fixed but redecoration will probably have to wait until new year, no biggie. Sofa still missing but I believe it has been dried out.

Sounds like there is some struggling going on but I'm so happy that we are more active in responding to each other at the moment.

yeah I'm skeptical about the loose skin too, the photos of their more obese patients results are impressive though. Doesn't matter to me anyway since my skin is already so compromised. As for the slowing down of weight loss, well obviously, that's just basic math, the less you weigh the less 10% total body weight will be, which is how much you lose with each cycle.

yes, the videos were such fun! We really had a blast doing them... it wasn't too bad re organising them... I gave the kids the project and to be fair they kinda got on with it.... I love working with such creative minds!!

Hi all,

Just returned late Sunday from a trip to Palm Springs to visit family. I only did one fast day last week, but was careful most of the time and weight was 142.5 yesterday on my weigh in day. Very stressful week with lots of family drama.

I haven't fasted yet for this week and may skip. My mom and sis are here through Friday. I made a big pot of veggie Soup and bought a bag of mandarin oranges. I hope having those low cal treats around will help me at least stay the same weight this week.

Florinda: Great way to lose about 200 lbs of extra weight by kissing the boyfriend goodbye. He doesn't deserve you.

Sheryl: Congrats on three years!

Having a rough week too.... food wise... four parties.... made a few good choices... did a partial fast day monday that helped a bit. Looking forward to next week where I stand a chance of at least one good fast day and a couple of regular days.... (not super eating days!) 

OMG... had laser hair removal done today... PAINFUL. I have never waxed so I don't have a basis for comparison, but ow ow ow.

What is funny is that i am doing it at my bariatric practice. They have a cosmetic surgeon and his assistant is an experienced ...whatever they call it...does spa like stuff like laser hair removal. So she is asking me what the most painful part of my massive plastics in Mexico were and I am like... well, it didn't really hurt much at all. Whereas I thought i might pass out at one point from the laser treatment. She told me I did good, she put a cream on to numb the skin and it still hurt. They gave me a good package deal so I am doing underarms, pubic and some pesky facial hair. (what got me started on this whole deal is my plastics gave me a bigger pubic hair zone than I wanted.

Do you ever need repeat treatments or is once enough...?