Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

That is a little disturbing!! But' date=' it made me laugh, especially since you went through so much work to make it!![/quote']

Haha! To my defense I make creepy collages with my kids and I have magazine cut outs on hand... :P

post-43821-13813667848193_thumb.jpg

post-43821-13813667849472_thumb.jpg

On that note first meal today Greek yogurt with frozen blueberries yummy yum :D

3:40 and I've had SF Maple brown sugar oatmeal and a mini baby bel cheese. 150 cals so I have 350 for my yummy dinner. Early on, I wanted to EAT today wasn't really that hungry just wanted something! Persevered! :)

Haha! To my defense I make creepy collages with my kids and I have magazine cut outs on hand... :P

post-2960-13813656152353_thumb.jpg

post-2960-13813656154737_thumb.jpg

On that note first meal today Greek yogurt with frozen blueberries yummy yum :D

Interesting, yeah, um...interesting!! :P

My first meal was Greek yogurt too, with strawberries and Kellogg's bran buds, 180 calories! I love me some Greek yogurt!

You are not suppose to fast for 2 days in a row on the 5:2 plan. It should be 2 non-consecutive days in a week, so I would really try to eat more at supper. And you can fast 3 days a week, non-consecutive as well, but the weight loss results are almost identical fasting 2 days or fasting 3 days.

Believe me, the 2 days in a row of Fasting was not intentional... Typically I am a Tuesday/Thursday faster! lol... This week has been odd though!

My step kids do crazy decoupages and hang them all over their walls so I actually think those are kinda cool. Disturbing, maybe, but definitely cool.

Confession time: first time since starting 5:2 that I went totally off the rails and ruined a fast day. My head just wasn't there today and I couldn't do it. Totally head hunger and stress, so it's not like I'm starving or something. I'm somewhere between a fast day and a regular day (860 calories) so I'm not really sure what to do. I'm not hungry at all so I'll probably call it quits on the food for the day and give the fast another shot on Saturday.

Tomorrow is my busy big meal day so it would be a tough day to fast. Besides, I'm doing a big Greek dinner and would never succeed at skipping this one, especially with fresh pitas!

So, feeling a bit down but also feeling kinda what the hell about it all. I'm definitely losing steam here - I hope the scale is kind tomorrow, or I'm going to have to have hubs hide it again because that bounce on top of everything else clearly ruined my day.

Hope everyone else did better than me! I'm off for bedtime snuggles with the twins.

~Cheri

My step kids do crazy decoupages and hang them all over their walls so I actually think those are kinda cool. Disturbing' date=' maybe, but definitely cool.

Confession time: first time since starting 5:2 that I went totally off the rails and ruined a fast day. My head just wasn't there today and I couldn't do it. Totally head hunger and stress, so it's not like I'm starving or something. I'm somewhere between a fast day and a regular day (860 calories) so I'm not really sure what to do. I'm not hungry at all so I'll probably call it quits on the food for the day and give the fast another shot on Saturday.

Tomorrow is my busy big meal day so it would be a tough day to fast. Besides, I'm doing a big Greek dinner and would never succeed at skipping this one, especially with fresh pitas!

So, feeling a bit down but also feeling kinda what the hell about it all. I'm definitely losing steam here - I hope the scale is kind tomorrow, or I'm going to have to have hubs hide it again because that bounce on top of everything else clearly ruined my day.

Hope everyone else did better than me! I'm off for bedtime snuggles with the twins.

~Cheri[/quote']

It's nice to see someone appreciates art!! :P

Cheri,

I had more than a tough time on my fast days last week. after coming back from vacation i felt the same way (losing steam) but those are temporary feelings and they will pass, this is life it's not perfect everyday. That's what's good about 5:2, if its a total "fail" day then we just dust ourselves off and just pick another day!

Haha! To my defense I make creepy collages with my kids and I have magazine cut outs on hand... :Ppost-2960-13813656152353_thumb.jpg post-2960-13813656154737_thumb.jpg On that note first meal today Greek yogurt with frozen blueberries yummy yum :D

I'm a surrealist painter, so I LOVED your collages. I like how you mixed yours kids images in with the magazine images. Don't want to ruin anyones image of me, but now that i know I have a compatriot in art here....

530 cals today, did fine after eating about 70% Cookies yesterday!....

post-3718-13813667863673_thumb.jpg

Okay, FASTING DAY ONE is done!!!

Whew! What a day too! My older daughter (12) ran around buying supplies to make stilts for my younger daughter's birthday (she turns 11 on Sat.) and she wanted stilts. The ones she wanted were like $70 plus shipping (they were aluminum) but someone suggested I just buy the wood and make them myself.

Well, 4 hours in a hot garage with my daughter helping me...OMG, I did get a Headache and figured it was fasting related, but could have been the heat also. I drank tons of Water today. Probably 100oz just to keep myself hydrated in the heat. We finished them but still need to paint them tomorrow (in the heat again!)

But I logged everything including the two tiny hot tamale candies that I ate, lol. Total for the day was 506 cals.

So glad I can eat tomorrow, but do have to say that I like not having to constantly worry about food, etc. Reminds me of being a newbie sleever when food didn't consume my every thought. I can see why some of you say you actually look forward to a fasting day. ;)

I'm a surrealist painter' date=' so I LOVED your collages. I like how you mixed yours kids images in with the magazine images. Don't want to ruin anyones image of me, but now that i know I have a compatriot in art here....

530 cals today, did fine after eating about 70% Cookies yesterday!....[/quote']

Love that! FYE! Wow I can't believe that's a painting there is so much texture in it!

Oh, and I would love to know what was going on in your mind when you painted that!!

I would love a cookie right now... Nights are so hard. I posted my totals in the fast day thread :)

Okay' date=' FASTING DAY ONE is done!!!

Whew! What a day too! My older daughter (12) ran around buying supplies to make stilts for my younger daughter's birthday (she turns 11 on Sat.) and she wanted stilts. The ones she wanted were like 70 plus shipping (they were aluminum) but someone suggested I just buy the wood and make them myself.

Well, 4 hours in a hot garage with my daughter helping me...OMG, I did get a Headache and figured it was fasting related, but could have been the heat also. I drank tons of Water today. Probably 100oz just to keep myself hydrated in the heat. We finished them but still need to paint them tomorrow (in the heat again!)

But I logged everything including the two tiny hot tamale candies that I ate, lol. Total for the day was 506 cals.

So glad I can eat tomorrow, but do have to say that I like not having to constantly worry about food, etc. Reminds me of being a newbie sleever when food didn't consume my every thought. I can see why some of you say you actually look forward to a fasting day. ;)[/quote']

Look at you! My first fast I barely made it through the day and you built things!!

Good job :)

I did really well fasting today. I ended up having a tiny piece of cantaloupe after my bison meat loaf. I am assuming I didn't go over 500 calories but I didn't weigh my meatloaf and I would have to look up bison somewhere. I am not good about logging.

I am amazed that I am not hungrier than I am, and I would sure love a snack but it's past my time to be able to eat.

smashed my fast day yesterday... really proud of myself... and plenty of water... oh and the scale read 163 this morning! yes, you read that right,,, 163!

I know it will bounce around for a few days but I've broken the 164 that I have been seeing for ages... yey!

OMG Coops, AWESOME!!! I love it.

FYE -- that painting is so cool, I completely dig it. Did that used to be your profile pic? Funny that you paint meat...

Laura -- I dig your collages too, totally my cup of tea.

I'm not an artist of any kind, but I'm an appreciator of abstract and surreal art for sure.

Yes, FYE, I thought the same thing as Swizzly that used to be your profile pic...really neat art!

Thanks LV...I'm not sure I knew that when I started the day I was going to be building stilts. Haha. Your collages are really cool too. I have a bachelor's degree in art with an emphasis in graphic design, but never took the fine art path (though I'm jealous of those who make a living doing fine art!) I've been a graphic artist on and off for the last 19 years, which I love but now that I took time off to raise my kids, the technology is changing so fast getting a job now seems bleak. I went back to school in Jan. and took 3 classes and then stopped for the summer. I will resume classes this fall and hopefully come out with a "certificate" of web design.

YAY Coops! Soooooo happy that 164 is NOT the number on your scale. Do you actually weigh in lbs vs kgs? Or do you weigh in kgs and convert for us? Either way my brain is so happy that you post in pounds...lame I know but I'm often too lazy to look up kgs conversions...lol. So I love that you do that AND SO HAPPY that you saw 163.

Cheri, don't give up yet. I know how hard it can be when things don't go as planned, but you will find a day to fast and when you do, just take advantage of it!

Apparently my first day of fasting netted me a -2lb loss. So now the fun begins. Eating in moderation today and hopefully NOT see the scale bounce back up as a response to my body feeding. We shall see...

Way to go. m2G! I had a great day. Walked after work and tried to eat chicken stirfry for supper. Didn't get much down for some reason.

Weighed this morning and DOWN A POUND! I'm so happy for a loss. 19 lbs now since starting 5:2 in June. Only a few more to get to original goal and HOLD UM, hold um, hold I'm. As rawhide would say!!!! :)