Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh, totally gross so if you're eating don't look at my pictures!

But hey, remember that hair loss I was talking about? I cleaned my brush and the shower drain beforehand - this is the hair I lost between my shower and gently combing my hair afterward yesterday. This has been a pretty much daily thing for the past week or two. It doesn't count all the stray hair I'm finding around the house, on my pillow, in the car, on the floor of the bathroom, etc. either.

Yowza! It better slow down soon, or I'm going to be wearing hats like my husband.

~Cheri

post-1209-13813667839533_thumb.jpg

post-1209-13813667839953_thumb.jpg

Oh, totally gross so if you're eating don't look at my pictures!

But hey, remember that hair loss I was talking about? I cleaned my brush and the shower drain beforehand - this is the hair I lost between my shower and gently combing my hair afterward yesterday. This has been a pretty much daily thing for the past week or two. It doesn't count all the stray hair I'm finding around the house, on my pillow, in the car, on the floor of the bathroom, etc. either.

Yowza! It better slow down soon, or I'm going to be wearing hats like my husband.

~Cheri

post-3180-13813656147084_thumb.jpg

post-3180-1381365614724_thumb.jpg

Wow, sorry but it looks like a small animal or something! I never lost that much hair, even after surgery, but I do not have a lot of hair to begin with. Might be worth checking into. Have you ever had your thyroid thoroughly checked (not just the single TSH test)? I know that if you are hypothyroid you can have significant Hair loss.< /p>

Today is my fast day today and I am kinda looking forward to it. I ate really bad yesterday. We had "family movie night" with the kids at home and got a whole bunch of treats. I just feel bloated this morning and my weight is, of course, up again. But I will admit, I am having a hard time adjusting. I can handle myself no problem on fast days, but on none fast days I have almost given myself permission not eat as healthy as I should be. I have still been losing weight, but I know I have to get my head in the game for this to be really successful. We are leaving on holidays on Sunday, so I am a little nervous, but I do not want to have to worry about food and just enjoy the trip!

Have a great day everyone!

Oh' date=' totally gross so if you're eating don't look at my pictures!

~Cheri

[/quote']

You need to have your hormones checked! Really. That much hair that quickly. Too much. Thyroid?

Today is my fast day today and I am kinda looking forward to it. I ate really bad yesterday. We had "family movie night" with the kids at home and got a whole bunch of treats. I just feel bloated this morning and my weight is' date=' of course, up again. But I will admit, I am having a hard time adjusting. I can handle myself no problem on fast days, but on none fast days I have almost given myself permission not eat as healthy as I should be. I have still been losing weight, but I know I have to get my head in the game for this to be really successful. We are leaving on holidays on Sunday, so I am a little nervous, but I do not want to have to worry about food and just enjoy the trip!

Have a great day everyone![/quote']

Are you logging food? Until I committed to logging all I would stuff in my mouth. :)

Today is my fast day today and I am kinda looking forward to it. I ate really bad yesterday. We had "family movie night" with the kids at home and got a whole bunch of treats. I just feel bloated this morning and my weight is, of course, up again. But I will admit, I am having a hard time adjusting. I can handle myself no problem on fast days, but on none fast days I have almost given myself permission not eat as healthy as I should be. I have still been losing weight, but I know I have to get my head in the game for this to be really successful. We are leaving on holidays on Sunday, so I am a little nervous, but I do not want to have to worry about food and just enjoy the trip!

Have a great day everyone!

That is one of my fears of doing this that I won't be as "in control" on my feed days.

But there is no time like the present to start so I'm going to try my very first fast day today. It's just past 9am and I've had coffee with fat free Creamer, egg beaters with a bit of turkey sausage and cheese for 145 cals total.

Good start...hoping for something small mid-day and a good dinner. I will keep you all posted...

Are you logging food? Until I committed to logging all I would stuff in my mouth. :)

I will be honest, I detest logging my food and I never have logged my food, not even at the beginning. I made many, many dietary changes and still have kept the majority of my good habits. If it absolutely comes down to it, I might do it here and there to see where I am at, but for now, I am going to leave it. I know I just need to be making better choices!

That is one of my fears of doing this that I won't be as "in control" on my feed days.

But there is no time like the present to start so I'm going to try my very first fast day today. It's just past 9am and I've had coffee with fat free creamer, egg beaters with a bit of turkey sausage and cheese for 145 cals total.

Good start...hoping for something small mid-day and a good dinner. I will keep you all posted...

Good luck! My first day was on a whim and I made it through, but it was rough to be honest. Now I plan for my days (and pretty much eat the same thing all the time) and they go really well!

Haha! Cheri we used to have a hair baby thread some where around here we all dolled up our babies and posted pics.

post-43821-13813667841538_thumb.jpg

Now you now why my profile picture cuts off at the forehead :P

Ok girls I just read all of your updates and I'm fasting today too.. Yes I need to be a little more mindful on my feast days and log my food a little better.

First of all, can I just say you ladies that respond to everyone are awesome! I can't even keep up with my own posting lol! I am on a fast day... I will end out the day with probably about 525 cals if My Fitness Pal is correct and I don't give in to any snacking later! I am usually pretty good about forgoing the snacking however I am having a rather hungry feeling day today for some reason.... I technically could count yesterday as a fasting day as well bc I ended the day at 504 cals, not on purpose either, just so happened I ONLY drank Water all day and ate salad for lunch AND dinner... This happens ALOT in the summer. I live in NJ and this past week has been great for my diet bc it has been so damn hot I am not in the mood to eat anything. And the heat I can take but it has been about 200% humidity here all week and that is not good! Has anyone done a fast 3 days in a row? I feel like maybe I should plan to eat a more substantial dinner tonight because I ended Tuesday at 510 calories, Wed at 504 and today will be at about 525 cals... I am thinking it may be best for me to think of Tues and Wed as my Fast days for the week and be done with it! This Saturday I am going to an outdoor birthday party, I probably will have a lower calorie day that day too with this damn heat!

Regarding all the posting about Thyroid Issues... I am hypothyroid... I lose hair like CRAZY when my meds need to be upped and that is seriously an understatement... That is one of the tell tale signs that I need to have my TSH checked... I have only had one time this happened since surgery and I knew I needed my levels checked bc of my Hair loss and the complete stop in weight loss... I also have every symptom of Hypothyroidism in the book and I have them to the extreme so my body gives me HUGE signals when I need to up my Synthroid.... But I wasn't sure how my weight loss would be affected post-op and it came to a screeching halt! But that all being said when I make a hair baby it is more like a hair Godzilla!

I am just winding up my 2nd fasting day for the week, 521 cals. Good enough! Good luck, Thursday fasters!!

Haha! Cheri we used to have a hair baby thread some where around here we all dolled up our babies and posted pics.

post-3208-13813656148351_thumb.jpg

Now you now why my profile picture cuts off at the forehead :P

That is a little disturbing!! But, it made me laugh, especially since you went through so much work to make it!!

First of all, can I just say you ladies that respond to everyone are awesome! I can't even keep up with my own posting lol! I am on a fast day... I will end out the day with probably about 525 cals if My Fitness Pal is correct and I don't give in to any snacking later! I am usually pretty good about forgoing the snacking however I am having a rather hungry feeling day today for some reason.... I technically could count yesterday as a fasting day as well bc I ended the day at 504 cals, not on purpose either, just so happened I ONLY drank Water all day and ate salad for lunch AND dinner... This happens ALOT in the summer. I live in NJ and this past week has been great for my diet bc it has been so damn hot I am not in the mood to eat anything. And the heat I can take but it has been about 200% humidity here all week and that is not good! Has anyone done a fast 3 days in a row? I feel like maybe I should plan to eat a more substantial dinner tonight because I ended Tuesday at 510 calories, Wed at 504 and today will be at about 525 cals... I am thinking it may be best for me to think of Tues and Wed as my Fast days for the week and be done with it! This Saturday I am going to an outdoor birthday party, I probably will have a lower calorie day that day too with this damn heat!

You are not suppose to fast for 2 days in a row on the 5:2 plan. It should be 2 non-consecutive days in a week, so I would really try to eat more at supper. And you can fast 3 days a week, non-consecutive as well, but the weight loss results are almost identical fasting 2 days or fasting 3 days.