Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sweet! I seem to do much better with hunger this way - I have yet to do a really hard workout fasted, but I hear very good things about it.

I have been looking at interesting images this morning. I am fairly tapped into visual social media sites such as Tumblr because I use them in my college classes as a compliment to my class website stuff etc.

Looking at weight loss (no I don't teach weight loss haha - but rather in the art and technology arena) before and afters on Tumblr, you get a lot of hits of young girls who want to be very thin...what I am noticing is the drastic difference in what a body looks like with losing 10-20 lbs when you are below 150. I mean my own before and after right now is pretty crazy - I've got the sleeping bag of skin to prove it - but it really is significant how much a body is altered even with a very small number of lbs lost. - lemme see if I can go find an example...

Here are some links - These are not pro-ana btw. Mostly motivational stuff young women are posting.

http://beforeandafterjourneys.tumblr.com/

http://thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com/2012/12/before-and-after-thinspo.html

Here are some links - These are not pro-ana btw. Mostly motivational stuff young women are posting. http://beforeandafterjourneys.tumblr.com/ http://thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com/2012/12/before-and-after-thinspo.html

Are these WLS girls?

Wow - the difference is incredible! Fair play.... motivates me to keep going for sure.

I have just done my boxing class on a fast day! I honestly didn't think I would be able to get through the session on 400 cals but I did and I have to say, I wasn't fatigued as I thought I would be! It is amazing what the body can do. Had my Protein Shake and I've come in at just over 500 for the day so I'm pleased with that.

I try to do the 16:8 too but don't make it everyday - I usually get between 14 and 12 hrs of fasting in.

Hope you're ok Dee - getting burgled is no fun! It happened to a friend of mine whilst she was away and it took her a long time to get over it... sending you welsh cwtches (hugs) x

I don't think those are WL surgery girls - I just posted links because it is so interesting how drastic the change is with so many of them - mind you this is coming from someone who had to lose close to 100 lbs for a lot people to start noticing my own weight loss - when you are reeeally big it seems you have to lose quite a bit to even drop a clothing size. Milestones seem closer with fewer lbs the closer we are to goal I guess.

So far only 2 Protein Shakes for the day . 120 cal ea.

My big problem is at night though. I am a night owl, so around 9pm I want to start snacking. Healthy Snacks, like greek yogurt are okay but not on fast days. There's not enough calorie range for a nice snack.

Don't know what dinner will be. I told the man friend to pick up a chicken which he did not do, so am not cooking and I'll figure out something for myself.

Done! I'm trying to figure out what I want to eat with my "last" few cals! lol. It's a monumental decision too! ha!

Hoping I'm "holding" when I weigh tomorrow. :)

ended up with a lean cuisine that was only chicken and spinnach so I came in right at around 500. I'll tape my mouth shut so I don't snack tonight.

Fast day. Took a two mile walk which was nice. Just had dinner, for a total of 570.... That will work. Hope my new low sticks another day....(or drops again!)

7:25 here... So far at 279' date=' I'm having an off day and can't quite figure it out... [/quote']

You've eaten 279?! Go eat a Ostrim stick or two!!! Or try FYEs idea

Fast day yesterday overran by quite a few calories. I caved in after a long day and has 2 glasses of wine. I think I will have a semi fast today to try and make up. Does that work?

Waiting on phone call re interview, they said they would let me know today.

Fast day yesterday overran by quite a few calories. I caved in after a long day and has 2 glasses of wine. I think I will have a semi fast today to try and make up. Does that work? Waiting on phone call re interview' date=' they said they would let me know today.[/quote']

Good luck on the job quest!