Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bummer, didn't get it. Must make sure I don't turn to inappropriate food or drink in my disappointment .

Yes good luck Cathy!

I'm here and fasting today after doing 5 major intense workouts already this week. I fasted on Mon but probably went over by a bit. Today I'm really going to keep in the 500-550 range.

I *know* my weight is up because I started intense weight lifting 2 weeks ago...BUT it still is frustrating to see the number go up when I've worked SO hard to see it go down. I will try to take some measurements today because my weight-focused brain needs something else to focus on. :P

Oh and resting this weekend...if anything I might do a light bit on the treadmill...but I'm not planning much working out in the next 2-3 days...

Bummer' date=' didn't get it. Must make sure I don't turn to inappropriate food or drink in my disappointment .[/quote']

Oh, shoot! So sorry, Cathy. Giving you a virtual hug!!!!! :)

Well, my low "held" and Down another .4 to an even 147!!! I'm a happy girl. NOW, four days of feed with a BD party thrown in! :) Happy weekend and Friday to all!

Fast day yesterday overran by quite a few calories. I caved in after a long day and has 2 glasses of wine. I think I will have a semi fast today to try and make up. Does that work?

Waiting on phone call re interview, they said they would let me know today.

Just get back on the wagon I would say. Sorry about the job, but Yay about you going after it!

Cathy, :(

It's their loss! I'm sure you would of been perfect.

M2G,

Yep whenever I work out hard (not often:p) my weight goes up... Give it time it will even up.

Georgia!!! More weight?? Your unstoppable!

Girl, hold on so I can catch up :D

Oh and bd?? Birthday!

Cathy' date=' :( It's their loss! I'm sure you would of been perfect. M2G, Yep whenever I work out hard (not often:p) my weight goes up... Give it time it will even up. Georgia!!! More weight?? Your unstoppable! Girl, hold on so I can catch up :D Oh and bd?? Birthday![/quote']

Not mine. oldest Grand. :). Can we say CAKE??

Oh Cathy - gutted for you, really I am! But positive out of negative, you had the courage and confidence to go for it and that is just as important as the outcome!

Been a good day for me, not a fast day, and I'm determined to eat clean today as usually I get the Friday demons and let go a bit - gotta stay focused cos goal is so close!

Bummer, didn't get it. Must make sure I don't turn to inappropriate food or drink in my disappointment .

We posted at exactly the same time. Sorry you didn't get it, and I hope you held up ok. Hugs from all of us to you!

I'm doing good at 531 right now. I am NOT working out today and glad to be a bit on the lazy side.

My calories today include a new treat that I made to use up the bananas we had sitting around. Normally I end up making banana bread and I was DETERMINED NOT to do that this time. So while they were still yellow (probably wouldn't work as well if they are brown/mush) I chopped them into 1/2-3/4 inch slices, put them on wax paper and froze them for 2+ hours. Then I melted some dark chocolate chips and a drizzle of sesame seed oil (turns the melted choc. into the kind that will harden a bit upon cooling) and coated my frozen banana pieces with chocolate. Oh added a bit of coarse sea salt to the top...YUM! I had ONE (yes really just one) for dessert and it was perfect. I keep them in the freezer because they are a bit fragile and you don't want them to melt. But totally a better use of the bananas instead of the old standby bread!! :)

M2G that banana sounds delicious. Will you eat the next one frozen or will you let it defrost a bit, either way sounds good though.

I have a little chocolate almost every night. The only sugar I eat at home (mostly). A tablespoon of 60% chips. Sometimes with walnuts, sometimes peanutbutter ( replaces reeses) or sometimes on warm SF pudding. I'm such a desert hound. I have to stay away from the "real" deserts most of the time, or Oh Oh.... its over. I'm an addict if I go over a certain amount a few days in a row. But I walk the fine line!

I can't keep chocolate in the house. I did have a skinny cow chocolate bar today. I bought them a long time ago I felt sick this evening and hardly had dinner so I decided I deserved to eat a skinny cow chocolate bar. Most of the time, I read the box and it says 14 carbs and I put it back in the box.

Bananas and chocolate my favorite combo!

I made pumpkin granola bars with carob chips with my son yesteday..

They had brown sugar and honey.

I ate some went to bed with a headache and woke up with a worse one! :(

Starting to wonder is it was all that sugar??

....Oh, and by the way... I lost one more pound! Only 3 pounds from goal! Woohoo! 172.1... Want to see those new numbers too.....