Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a little chocolate almost every night. The only sugar I eat at home (mostly). A tablespoon of 60% chips. Sometimes with walnuts' date=' sometimes peanutbutter ( replaces reeses) or sometimes on warm SF pudding. I'm such a desert hound. I have to stay away from the "real" deserts most of the time, or Oh Oh.... its over. I'm an addict if I go over a certain amount a few days in a row. But I walk the fine line![/quote']

Me too! I can do without bread, potatoes, rice. All the "whites" but sweets!?? Not so much. :))

....Oh' date=' and by the way... I lost one more pound! Only 3 pounds from goal! Woohoo! 172.1... Want to see those new numbers too.....[/quote']

Girl, you are def on the downhill slide into home!!!!

....Oh' date=' and by the way... I lost one more pound! Only 3 pounds from goal! Woohoo! 172.1... Want to see those new numbers too.....[/quote']

Yay! That's great!

A beautiful statement...

"Only 3 pounds from goal" :)

Kathy I'm so sorry about all the stress of interviewing and then not getting the job. There's most likely a better job around the corner.... :P

I love the weekends when Ms Skinniness gets her "VSG" on! Blows up my email with notifications of "likes" and "comments!" LOL. YOU GO, Girl!

Great Job! you guys are so close to your goals. Maintenance should be a breeze. Do you think you'll do 6:1? I had a good non fast day, like a normal Saturday my daughter and I go shopping. We are planning my Aunt's 50th wedding anniversary party, planning centerpieces, favors and other decorations. I wear a pedometer daily, and walked over 7,000 steps today. Ended the day with salmon and green Beans. Will start tracking food daily including the extra's

Great Job! you guys are so close to your goals. Maintenance should be a breeze. Do you think you'll do 6:1? I had a good non fast day, like a normal Saturday my daughter and I go shopping. We are planning my Aunt's 50th wedding anniversary party, planning centerpieces, favors and other decorations. I wear a pedometer daily, and walked over 7,000 steps today. Ended the day with salmon and green Beans. Will start tracking food daily including the extra's

Me too! I can do without bread, potatoes, rice. All the "whites" but sweets!?? Not so much. :))

Georgia.. chocolate is my favorite. I always end my day with some chocolate in some form. Either SF pudding, Power Crunch bar, piece of Quest bar, or SF fudge bar. I have found that too much chocolate late at night and I wake up with a headache in the morning. We have to have some joys in life and chocolate is one of my joys.

Georgia.. chocolate is my favorite. I always end my day with some chocolate in some form. Either SF pudding, Power Crunch bar, piece of Quest bar, or SF fudge bar. I have found that too much chocolate late at night and I wake up with a headache in the morning. We have to have some joys in life and chocolate is one of my joys.

Georgia.. chocolate is my favorite. I always end my day with some chocolate in some form. Either SF pudding' date=' Power Crunch bar, piece of Quest bar, or SF fudge bar. I have found that too much chocolate late at night and I wake up with a Headache in the morning. We have to have some joys in life and chocolate is one of my joys.[/quote']

I'll second that!!!

Georgia.. chocolate is my favorite. I always end my day with some chocolate in some form. Either SF pudding' date=' Power Crunch bar, piece of Quest bar, or SF fudge bar. I have found that too much chocolate late at night and I wake up with a Headache in the morning. We have to have some joys in life and chocolate is one of my joys.[/quote']

I'll second that!!!

chocolate is so addicting. There are days were I feel like I am going to lose it if I don't get a hold of some chocolate right now!

Those Power Crunch bars are addicting too. I love them so much. they pretty much taste like a candy bar, but at least I am getting some Protein out of them.

That's probably the main reason I still do a Protein Shake for Breakfast. I do a pretty good job with blending the ice so it taste like a Wendy's frosty. I add either coconut, or peppermint or salted caramel. sf Syrup to them . yum yum. Peanut Butter and choc is my favorite but that's a different brand, and it has more calories and carbs than my plain chocolate powder.

chocolate is so addicting. There are days were I feel like I am going to lose it if I don't get a hold of some chocolate right now!

Those Power Crunch bars are addicting too. I love them so much. they pretty much taste like a candy bar, but at least I am getting some Protein out of them.

That's probably the main reason I still do a Protein Shake for Breakfast. I do a pretty good job with blending the ice so it taste like a Wendy's frosty. I add either coconut, or peppermint or salted caramel. sf Syrup to them . yum yum. Peanut Butter and choc is my favorite but that's a different brand, and it has more calories and carbs than my plain chocolate powder.< /p>

HELLO MY PEEPS!!!!!

I am back from my sojourn into Germany. I just opened this thread for the first time in nearly 3 weweks, egad, there were like 10 pages to wade through! :P But I got to see the comments of concern for me and that really warmed my heart, thank you guys.

So, an update:

I went to Landstuhl, which is a military hospital in Germany. I went there nominally to get a hernia repaired but really to get tested for a neurological disorder. Turns out I don't have a hernia (wtf), which I guess is good except that this leaves me with the mystery pain I had in the first place, and no answers. Whatever I eat, be it a shake or a crunchy apple, once the food hits a certain point in my intestines, to the immediate right of my belly button, I get pain, real discomfort. This is every single time I eat, every time. Then when I have a BM, it is Constipation, immediately (like 10 mins later) followed by diarrhea, every time. The Dr said maybe I have IBS, and left it at that. geethanx. A CT scan of my belly, an ultrasound, an upper AND lower endoscopy, all showed nothing, though during the colonoscopy (ughh) he found polyps and took samples so I will hear on those in a few weeks.

During my thorax CT the neurologist found a cyst on my lung (wtf) and said it may be congenital ... it may not, we'll have to wait and see in 6 months. wtf? I'll just add that to my near-biblical list of misfortunes.

Saw a therapist while there, amazing, wish I coulda brought him back with me. They put me on Zoloft, it's been about a week and a half, not sure if I notice any effects yet, though I have the libido of a turnip ...

Got to do a bit of sightseeing, the hospital chaplain organizes trips for the Wounded Warriors, all costs covered and we get to be away from the hospital and just see regular life. I went to Mainze and Saarbrucken, Saarbrucken had this fantastic store called Primark with some great deals - I got a fleece lined hooded cableknit sweater with wooden toggles and leather ankle boots for 20 euro!

I had commercial internet there, which I don't have here (gov't computer doesn't let me see everything) so I had access to Youtube and blogs so I did a lot of research and discovered Dr. Terry Wahls and the Wahls Protocol, which has prompted the massive overhaul in my diet that I have mentioned on other threads.

Anti-inflammatory is the name of the game now, massive amounts of Omega3s, Fiber, lean Protein, and among other things, seaweed.

It is unbelievably difficult to eat healthfully out here, and to get Protein while avoiding red meat since we almost never get chicken.

So that is, believe it or not, the short version. I am not getting paid but still getting bombed at/shot at/exploded at.

HELLO MY PEEPS!!!!!

I am back from my sojourn into Germany. I just opened this thread for the first time in nearly 3 weweks, egad, there were like 10 pages to wade through! :P But I got to see the comments of concern for me and that really warmed my heart, thank you guys.

So, an update:

I went to Landstuhl, which is a military hospital in Germany. I went there nominally to get a hernia repaired but really to get tested for a neurological disorder. Turns out I don't have a hernia (wtf), which I guess is good except that this leaves me with the mystery pain I had in the first place, and no answers. Whatever I eat, be it a shake or a crunchy apple, once the food hits a certain point in my intestines, to the immediate right of my belly button, I get pain, real discomfort. This is every single time I eat, every time. Then when I have a BM, it is Constipation, immediately (like 10 mins later) followed by diarrhea, every time. The Dr said maybe I have IBS, and left it at that. geethanx. A CT scan of my belly, an ultrasound, an upper AND lower endoscopy, all showed nothing, though during the colonoscopy (ughh) he found polyps and took samples so I will hear on those in a few weeks.

During my thorax CT the neurologist found a cyst on my lung (wtf) and said it may be congenital ... it may not, we'll have to wait and see in 6 months. wtf? I'll just add that to my near-biblical list of misfortunes.

Saw a therapist while there, amazing, wish I coulda brought him back with me. They put me on Zoloft, it's been about a week and a half, not sure if I notice any effects yet, though I have the libido of a turnip ...

Got to do a bit of sightseeing, the hospital chaplain organizes trips for the Wounded Warriors, all costs covered and we get to be away from the hospital and just see regular life. I went to Mainze and Saarbrucken, Saarbrucken had this fantastic store called Primark with some great deals - I got a fleece lined hooded cableknit sweater with wooden toggles and leather ankle boots for 20 euro!

I had commercial internet there, which I don't have here (gov't computer doesn't let me see everything) so I had access to Youtube and blogs so I did a lot of research and discovered Dr. Terry Wahls and the Wahls Protocol, which has prompted the massive overhaul in my diet that I have mentioned on other threads.

Anti-inflammatory is the name of the game now, massive amounts of Omega3s, Fiber, lean Protein, and among other things, seaweed.

It is unbelievably difficult to eat healthfully out here, and to get Protein while avoiding red meat since we almost never get chicken.

So that is, believe it or not, the short version. I am not getting paid but still getting bombed at/shot at/exploded at.