Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Georgia! You are such an inspiration! so happy for you! And M2G' date=' getting back on track is the key to success, and you are doing great! You go girls![/quote']

WE rock!!!! As M2G says!

Gosh, I've been in such a stressful and scarey week with my client that I've totally missed out on reading what everyone's been doing.... In fast all my 5:2 posts went to my spam folder.....

Good job Georgia on your weight loss.......down in the 140's is fantastic!

i am such an emotional eater and need to rein myself back in and today is a fast day for me..... Yep, a fast day.... It's good to be back and need to go back and catch up on everything that I've missed..... :P

Gosh' date=' I've been in such a stressful and scarey week with my client that I've totally missed out on reading what everyone's been doing.... In fast all my 5:2 posts went to my spam folder..... Good job Georgia on your weight loss.......down in the 140's is fantastic! i am such an emotional eater and need to rein myself back in and today is a fast day for me..... Yep, a fast day.... It's good to be back and need to go back and catch up on everything that I've missed..... :P[/quote']

Welcome back! You've been missed!

Good to see you skinniness :)

We will be fast sisters today!

Oh and I hope things are going better with your client..stress and food, stress and food.....

Things are a lot better and I have a better perspective now....Now it's time to focus on me...Wow when I look at your newe pic I see your collar bones! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Georgia, I just noticed your BMI and weight on your ticker! Fantastic! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! You ROCK!

Things are a lot better and I have a better perspective now....Now it's time to focus on me...Wow when I look at your newe pic I see your collar bones! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Georgia' date=' I just noticed your BMI and weight on your ticker! Fantastic! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! You ROCK![/quote']

Hey check out our "big pants" thread on the vets forum. And girl get your big pants and post A picture!

Ok off to fast and mountain bike :)

I had time to catch up, finally. It sounds like everyone has hit hurdles here or there but we're still seeing some good progress for some folks, too.

I should stop in each day. It seems like when life gets really pressured the first thing to go is "me time" and that means Facebook and VST! Elisheva really feels she needs to be held 24/7 right now and it's hard to do anything on the web with her like this. Call me a bad mom but I put her in her jumperoo and turned on some toddler tunes. She's bouncing solo right now - hopefully for at least fifteen minutes! I would LOVE to drink my cup of Water without spilling it because she's grabbing for it. :)

Today is my first strict fast day in a very long while. It's not as hard as I thought it would be but it's also not evening yet. I'm having a heck of a time at night. It's just like being on my cycle (which I am...and have been forever) or being pregnant, I swear. Hungry (head hunger) all night long. Sometimes I do great and shut it up with Water but other nights it's a lot harder. I very strictly budgeted my calories today so there's no room for a screw up tonight. Here's hoping I make it!

I have probably added to the problems with my weight with my sporadic eating. You can't just binge one day and eat 1,500 calories and then starve yourself on 600 calories a day for the next two days and expect your weight to remain consistent. I know that. I just haven't had much time to focus on me or on logging my food before my day starts. I honestly thought I'd have more time once my kids were in school but I do not. I truly believe that I'd have more free time if I had a job outside the home!

I hope nobody here is affected by the shutdown. My feelings as a voter are different than my feelings as a military spouse. I'm relieved we're excepted and will be paid...but I'm also angry that we merited an exception.

Hubs is doing okay. One thing I'll say is that the active duty guys do get very quick care. He's not able to drive and is currently unable to work out but he'll be fine in a week or two. But you know men...he's good about helping out around the house already and always has been, but he's a bit of a baby when he's not feeling 100% and he kinda milks it for some pampering. :)

Alright ladies. I'm going to try to recommit this week to doing my strict fasts and also to cutting out the late night snacking. Even on carrot sticks! It just makes me feel like I need to eat at night and that's part of my problem.

Still ticked that I didn't get a unicorn and a magic wand with my sleeve! This is supposed to be easy, like MAGIC! :P

~Cheri

Good to see you back Cheri - sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment. Also good to see you focusing on you and if that means 5:2 then great!

Everyone who is hitting struggles right now (M2G, OD, FYE? have I missed anyone?) I know where you are coming from. I think I have found my pattern - I seem to have a week where I lose say a pound or two, it a new low and bounce around there for 2 - 3 weeks, then I see that new low stick there for a bit. I will then seem to drop another pound or two and so on.

I am currently still at 160 - 161; only seeing 159 once, and I have been here a while, so I am hoping that this new low becomes my norm and I can drop again soon. I don't mind this, cos I can see that I am losing, but I agree... it is very frustrating. I suppose we just have to plod along and remember that patience is the name of the game.

Cathy, great to see you get to a new low too - do you see the same pattern as I?

Laura and Georgia - look at you two getting lower and lower... fantastic! I suppose your questions will be how to maintain!

I was supposed to fast yesterday but it went very wrong - so today I have been super vigilant and I'm happy with coming in at just over 500 - I'll take that! Tomo isn't a fast day, but I will have a low cal Soup dinner and a 'normal' sleever dinner.< /p>

I am still trying to do the 16:8 but struggling to get a full 16hr fast in - I seem to be 12/14 hrs between food, so I am going to stay there for a while. Thursday is my next fast day - unless life throws me a curve ball!

FYE - hope your dad is ok

Hi Cheri, hi coops,

Cheri nighttime will always be my toughest time to get through!

Last night I was watching a movie at 9 and caved and ate some lemon gelato :P

But see daytime? No problems!

I'm having my first fast day meal at 2:45 pm

(Yogurt blueberries) lately I've been pushing my fast day meals a little later so I still have a bit to eat after 7... Yep imma rebel :D

Coops,

The weight thing is the same for me. It bounces all over the place! Any new number will tease me for weeks sometimes before I've stick it and moved on to the next low...

Hi Cheri' date=' hi coops, Cheri nighttime will always be my toughest time to get through! Last night I was watching a movie at 9 and caved and ate some lemon gelato :P But see daytime? No problems! I'm having my first fast day meal at 2:45 pm (Yogurt blueberries) lately I've been pushing my fast day meals a little later so I still have a bit to eat after 7... Yep imma rebel :D Coops, The weight thing is the same for me. It bounces all over the place! Any new number will tease me for weeks sometimes before I've stick it and moved on to the next low... [/quote']

Same here on "holding". I fully expect that 148 to come and go for a few days to a week then hold. That's my pattern too. BUT, we are all LOSING!!!!! Ain't life grand????

Same here on "holding". I fully expect that 148 to come and go for a few days to a week then hold. That's my pattern too. BUT' date=' we are all LOSING!!!!! Ain't life grand????[/quote']

Yep that 153 I hit a couple of days ago? It comes and goes and sticks its tongue out at me in between :P

Boo hoo, I just typed a long reply but when I pressed send it seems there was no internet connection and I lost it. It has been too long a day. It was supposed to be a fast but it came in as a semi one (800 cals). All because I mindlessly ate a couple of biscuits at work. I felt so stupid when I realised what I had done.

Welcome back everyone who as been away/offsite/off plan (delete as necessary), you have all been missed. We need you here, everyone's input and support is necessary for us all.

Georgia a new low how exciting.

Coops I had a new low on the scales for 3 days in a row but did not claim it as it was not my 'official' weigh day (Monday). So what happens on the Monday the scales are up!! What a tease- at least I know it is waiting there for me. Though the weight I did record on Monday was a new low for me.

Georgia I am really happy for you ! You're going to pass me by soon.

I did pretty well today. I didn't graze and had a very light dinner so I could have my 100 calorie pack of almonds later.

AND I worked out hard with my trainer. So I hope the scale gets back to where it was. I hate this going backward.

I sure wish Globe would check in. She told me what she wanted in her care pacakage and it's stuffed full. I just need her address.

Good day here too! Came in at 400 so far, so if the urge should hit I'm golden. :D Oh and I went for a 10 mile mountian bike ride today (no falling this time)

I hope GT will check in soon..

Well shite. Looks like I gained about 5 lb in the US...though I probably deserved more than that LOL. Also haven't worked out in the slightest for over two weeks, not even much walking or anything. We also got our house broken into and burgled while we were away, so that effing sucks. We have to clean up the mess and make a list of what's missing, just how I wanted to spend the remainder of my holiday. Shee-it. So I'm officially off plan till I go back to work next week, meanwhile I will feel sorry for myself and eat whatever I want I guess. :unsure: Jet lag still kicking my butt and making my sleep and appetite all messed up anyhow.