Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007YURQVU/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1380134676&sr=8-4π=AC_SX110_SY165

I use them to carry my tuna, hummus or to just nibble on some times,

Lol nibble sounds so cute..

More like stuff in my face when I'm "starving" and need some crunch!

Well anyway I like em.. They are big 15 calories and 4 carbs (onion flavor) oh and crunchy :)

Cathy, sorry to hear about your friend - sad times. Thinking of you my lovely x

FYE, is this what you buy?

post-2638-13813670311301_thumb.jpg

Yep. Thats the brand. I also sometimes drop in some other flavor extract to mix it up. Peanut Butter, or cocoanut are my faves right now...I usually put about half of it in an ice coffee for Breakfast, then the other half for lunch on fast days... or you can put it into not-too-hot coffee as well.

fast day too! Just got in from work and so far so good... enough cals left for some Soup later on! scales holding fast at 160 (did see 159 3/4 yesterday so hopefully I can break the 160s for good!)

that Protein Drink looks lovely... I'll have to see if they do it here, the ones I've tried ain't been that nice and are expensive!

fast day too! Just got in from work and so far so good... enough cals left for some Soup later on! scales holding fast at 160 (did see 159 3/4 yesterday so hopefully I can break the 160s for good!)

that Protein drink looks lovely... I'll have to see if they do it here' date=' the ones I've tried ain't been that nice and are expensive![/quote']

You'll do it! That damn 150's is a hard nut to crack that's for sure.... It's like my body (and mouth) want me at 160!

Now I've seen 11 stone 5 (something) or 159, I really WANT it and I want it to stay - that will make me just 5lbs away from my surgeon's goal - Imagine that 3 1/2 yrs later and I can say I'm at his goal weight - pinch me am I dreaming?

Your're right though, the 150s is a tough boy!

Fasting today too... alls well. Was at 174.5 AGAIN. Been there every day with a little bounce here and there for a week (seems like a month!) I sure would like to see a new number.... lower of course. 1 more pound would put me lower than I was at my lowest post WLS. So close!

Those Kim's Magic Pops look delicious and are probably something that would trigger me - I am very much a salty, crunchy person :)

The faux cheese nip has long been a favorite in our house, both among those who have had their tummies removed and those that still have theirs intact. Have you guys ever tried these? I know there are all sorts of videos here and on Youtube with how to make these.

Take a Kraft single (I use the Sharp flavor)

Slice said cheese and make 3 slices each direction to make 16 little squares.

Place little squares on a piece of parchment paper.

Microwave for about 50 seconds - squares will puff up, deflate and then harden into a crispy 'cracker'.

Nutrition:

16 crackers/one slice of cheese

60 Cals.

4 Protein

2 Carb

4.5 Fat

You must use parchment and the microwave - using regular cheeses and the oven makes those nice crunchy, flat (and greasy) things like Parmesan crisps. I try and stay away from wheat or baked goods as much as possible because I turn into a raving carbohydrate monster - so these work for me as a vehicle for other delicious things :) I don't track fat - I think it is good for us.

I made these for my monthly bariatric support group meeting one time last spring and you would have thought I was the second coming of our lord with how popular these were - I even had fairly newish posts ops with tears in their eyes over a little crunchy snack they could enjoy lol.

I cant even image the 150's - so many milestones at 155...I hit 155 25 years ago in 1988 for a nanosecond after 4 torturous months of old school Optifast (400 calories of nasty shakes a day, bi-weekly blood draws - nothing else for 16 weeks) went from 211 to 155 and then got in a serious car accident that put me out of work for a year - leg reconstructed with surgery....needless to say, the losses never lasted.

155 was my highest weight in High School - Ohh Im gonna get there..its less than 15 lbs. away! Then goal is another 15...its on!

Yep. Thats the brand. I also sometimes drop in some other flavor extract to mix it up. Peanut Butter,or cocoanut are my faves right now...I usually put about half of it in an ice coffee for breakfast, then the other half for lunch on fast days... or you can put it into not-too-hot coffee as well.

Okay, I "did" probably one of the ONLY Protein Shakes Ive ever done in my sleeve life this morning! Ha! The ESA carb control chocolate fudge mixed with about a cup of coffee ( I DON'T EVEN DRINK COFFEE!!!!!!!!! NEVER HAVE!!!) , mixed with ice. Pretty yummy

I wasn't able to "nurse it" as long as FYE says she can. I'm a huge, thirsty drinker girl so it lasted until about 12pm. Started it too early - around 9 am. At first, I thought it was going to make me feel sickish (is that a word??) but once I let the first swallows settle and slowly sipped it, kinda good! Really. And I'm so impressed with myself for drinking coffee! HA!

Anyway, now it is only 12:30 so I've got a LOONNNNG afternoon ahead. Ha! I did have a babybel light so I'm at around 150 cals. Daughter coming for supper (spaghetti) tonight so... (smile) I'm going to try really hard to be good and not go too far over. I REALLY, REALLY want to get into high 140's soon. Hopefully, before cruise Nov 9th. I'm having a little trouble with my calories being higher that I've been previously eating on Feast Days. Still within my "norm" but def not like my early 5:2 days!

With that said, I've also been doing a bunch more walking (to get that challenge finished!!!!! why did I?) and that's a good thing but need to get back to my REAL basics!!

Hope everyone is having a good Fast day or Feast Day!

Drink, drink, drink Georgia! fill up that tum with liquid :)

I keep adding ice. I think thats what stretches it out.
I'm a slurp, slurp, slurper. Not a sip, sip, sipper! Ha!! I am quite impressed with myself, though. Hee hee. I can now say I "am a coffee drinker!" Well, THAT might be stretching it. :)