Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Would soggy cherrios hurt?

I hope your horn doesn't puncture your box.

Thinking about celebrating with a bowl of Cheerios :)

Disclaimer; don't try this at home if you are a week out.. I can because I'm 6 months out and if I wanted I could eat cereal...

And you thought I was bad licking a breadstick!

And you thought I was bad licking a breadstick!

As long as you stick to your husbands breadsticks its ok !!!

This is the absolute best thread I have read, Laura you are a hoot!!!!!! People don't understand why we are so passionate about doing the right thing after this surgery. Enough people take short cuts and disobey the dr.'s orders, and suffer serious consequences, and medical emergencies, then the media will say that the surgery is dangerous and bad for people, foreclosing a new life for lots of poor souls. Please lady step away from the Cheerios.

I am day 5 post op and am also experiencing a little stomach growling. There is no way in hell I want to be back at day one back in the hospital. I am doing so much better than I was. I WOULD NOT do anything other than what your surgeon told you to do. Suck it up you will survive a few hunger pains but may not survive a leak. Drink more, walk more, do something but do not eat Cheerios.

Omg lmao yall gonna make me lose my job im laughing way to hard lol

Ok, here's a thought found on a shirt I just bought. Seems appropriate here...

Sweat dries, blood clots, bones heal. Suck it up buttercup!

We all have issues regarding various things but the point of the choice we made is to CHANGE! I'm 3 wks. out from a revision from a band. How bad did I NOT want to screw this up? A lot, so no cheats for me. Ya gotta want it bad enough to make it successful. Find a local support group and get involved, online is nice, but it doesn't take the place of human interaction. (My Dr. advice). So, decide...are ready for the change, seriously. IMHO

Since we're talking about chewing and spitting out...did y'all see the thread talking about not spitting?

Maybe the OP could look into that...liquid, Protein, not Cheerios. ????

So we cant eat Cheerios' date=' Drink Soda, Shot up heroin, lick others people bread sticks ? Man we cant do anything fun haha.. :P[/quote']

Correction! If its your husbands breadstick, (like Chinamamas was) it's ok :D

Correction! If its your husbands breadstick' date=' (like Chinamamas was) it's ok :D[/quote']

Lol I see... Yay