Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What did you eat today :) ?

What is this program or app?? It looks like something I could use..

My Fitness Pal. Online and an cell phone app.

Shel - Olathe, KS

I'm 3 weeks out today and my doctor said I can have mushed tuna and chicken' date=' if anyone has any other recipes similar to that I would love to hear[/quote']

Search "ricotta bake" on here. It's delicious and probably something you can have now that you're on puréed foods

My Fitness Pal. Online and an cell phone app.

Shel - Olathe' date=' KS[/quote']

Great, thanks!!

I think MFP makes me hibest& it definitely helps me know what the best food choice is.

Today:

post-21188-13813666119269_thumb.jpg

Two Premier Protein shakes, 5oz Soup, table spoon of eggs.

3 weeks post op.

2 years out, 14 months at goal weight

8 a.m.: 12 oz. Soy Latte

9 a.m.: 2 oz. 98% fat free ham, 1 slice whole grain bread, 1 large apricot

noon: lunch at a restaurant: 1/2 large dill pickle, 1/2 Club Sandwich with turkey,avocado, bacon. lettuce and Tomato on white bread (removed middle piece of bread and didn't eat the crusts and edges of the remaining bread) 1/3 cup fruit

3 p.m.: 2 graham crackers, 2 T. Peanut Butter

5:30 p.m.: 1/4 dill pickle, guts of the remaining 1/4 club sandwich with a slice of low fat cheese and 1 slice 98% fat free ham on 1 slice whole wheat bread (hubby ate the other 1/4 sandwich)

7:00 p.m. graham cracker and 1 small apricot

Before bed I will have a small snack (under 200 calories)

7 months out and unfortunately not losing!

breakfast: 3/4 cup kashi go lean crunch with 1 cup skim milk

Mid morning 1 cup skim milk

Lunch: 1/2 cup chicken salad on a bed of 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves

Mid afternoon a chobani Greek yogurt

dinner: 2 oz Boston market chicken, tbsp mashed potatoes and 1/4 cup green Beans

After dinner: the difficult wanting to snack but trying not to until bed period!

6 months out

Breakfast: Protein shake (4oz Water and 4oz of skim milk)

Snack: 9 pieces Pork rinds

Lunch: 3 oz of lean ground beef, 2 cheese slices and 14 small tostitos

Snack: greek yogurt w/nuts

Dinner: tuna (pouch) w/ 1tbsp olive oil mayo and 1tsp of mustard. I slice whole wheat bread.< /p>

Pushing fluids still...average 48oz a day:-\

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 156.2#(6/1)

9 days post-op

Protein shake with milk

Few ounces apple and orange juice

Several Popsicles

Protein Shake

Alot of Water

Sf Jello..... God I'm ready for the next phase

You sound like me. I get jealous some people on here get yogurt and cottage cheese and applesauce in the first post op liquids I don't!

My day looks like:

Protein Shake for Breakfast

Decaf iced coffee for lunch

Protein shake for dinner.

Sf popsicles and lots of Water between. Tomorrow I get the next step can't wait!!

What is a good substitute for Mayonnaise to use in my chicken salad tuna salad shrimp salad a salad. 3 weeks post op today

I used mashed avocado it has higher fat than some substitutes but healthy omegas and lots of other nutrients I use half an avocado in a whole 10oz tuna tin which is way more than one serving.

I used mashed avocado it has higher fat than some substitutes but healthy omegas and lots of other nutrients I use half an avocado in a whole 10oz tuna tin which is way more than one serving.

I'm goin to try the avocado with my tuna. I usually use mayo with olive oil but I'm kind of getting tired of tuna. So maybe the change will be good!

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 155.6#(6/5)

2 years out, 14 months at goal weight. It's my weekly treat day.

8 a.m.: 12 oz. Soy Latte

9 an.m.: 1/4 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup Water, 1/4 cup chopped strawberries, a splash of soy and Splenda to taste, 2 oz. lowfat ham

Noon: Bite of all each of the meat and dairy samples at costco, 1/2 cup melon after we got home

4 p.m.: drinks and dinner out, 2 Lemon Drops

5 p.m.: Carne Asada Taco, chicken Taco, left almost all the tortillas and ate the guts. These are traditional tacos without Beans and cheese.

Before bed snack: Probably greek yogurt with blueberries