Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If your trying to cheat aiready. Your notvready

Good grief. This is a scary leap of faith for most of us. I was a smoker who loved beer, hated exercise, and was completely addicted to food. I was not ready mentally to have this surgery. It was terrifying to enter into unknown territory.

Now I'm down 75 lbs. and guess what? I'm smoking again (bad, I know), now I drink wine and some mixed drinks, I still don't exercise and I eat out all of the time. AND I'm still losing weight.

I'm no failure and no person can tell me if I had a right to go through this process.

Plus....I'm lookin' pretty damn good and having a hellofa time.

Good grief. This is a scary leap of faith for most of us. I was a smoker who loved beer' date=' hated exercise, and was completely addicted to food. I was not ready mentally to have this surgery. It was terrifying to enter into unknown territory.

Now I'm down 75 lbs. and guess what? I'm smoking again (bad, I know), now I drink wine and some mixed drinks, I still don't exercise and I eat out all of the time. AND I'm still losing weight.

I'm no failure and no person can tell me if I had a right to go through this process.

Plus....I'm lookin' pretty damn good and having a hellofa time.[/quote']

High five!

Are we ready for a group hug yet? :D

I'm always down for a friendly hug. And middle finger in the air to haters . What makes your life so bad that people come on here and bash people . Must be low life that dosnt have any support . GRINCH :)

So please explain to me why you are calling people failures and not SUPPORTING them??? You know' date=' you sound a lot like my ex husband. Always negative, never supportive and loved to put people down because he thought he was GOD![/quote']

There is no word of failure. However I'm done. I realize some people are not truly not ready they want to be. I wish you all the best of luck and as time goes on your health is put first

LOL!!!!! I'll never understand why people think they are entitled enough to say who is or isn't ready for this surgery.

And also read on a post that she had a band 3 years ago.... And still weighs over 210 lol . I haven't had any surgreys yet and weigh 210 so please tell ME who must be eating unhealthy! :) get on my level! Dont talk down on me ill put you on blast

I know what ya mean. I just try and show the Grinch's of the world a little love in hopes that they can pay it forward. It's my inner pollyanna/tree hugger comming out, either that or i'm actually starving from this pre-op liquid diet!!!

Karma karma karma that is my motto!

And also read on a post that she had a band 3 years ago.... And still weighs over 210 lol . I haven't had any surgreys yet and weigh 210 so please tell ME who must be eating unhealthy! :) get on my level! Dont talk down on me ill put you on blast

Ummm... Really??

Ummm... Really??

... I'll see your "really??" And raise you a "wow?!"...

Smh...

I am totally on your side, but don't stoop to his/her level with the insults. You are MUCH better than that. :D