Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

We don't pull them off because members have a right to be informed. However' date=' we are putting a stop to all the arguing going on, as mentioned in my previous post. Anyone who feels the need to continue to argue should take it to pm.[/quote']

Ok...I guess that makes sense. It just seems like all the shaming going on should be against some kind of terms and conditions. Are there no guidelines in regards to negative posting that goes on? Just asking.

Clearly, there is. That is why I said I am ending all the arguing, name calling, etc.

Whether negative or positive, everyone is permitted to post their own personal experiences.

Are you f-ing kidding me?!? I have EVERYTHING that YOU sent me!!!! I don't delete conversations' date=' so I have all of ours from the last 2 months, including pictures and forwards. You are a liar who has hurt so many people and apparently stirred up just enough mess to get your boyfriend back. And the ONLY reason I hadn't sent it to Garcia on my own was because I had promised YOU that I wouldn't!!! But you've made it perfectly clear how much my friendship means to you, and how foolish I was for thinking there was something to salvage.

I actually felt BADLY for not being in touch with you this week while I navigated my way out of your BS retraction and was thinking it would be worth salvaging what's left of our friendship, but at this point, I couldn't be more done with this, him or YOU.

Seriously, good luck but don't contact me or have your friend contact me again. I can handle a lot of crap from people, but this is too much even for me!![/quote']

I am sure you are not the only person feeling betrayed and belittled by Rollergirl right now Kristina. I have a daughter with bi-polar and I have learned that they are the best, most convincing liars you will ever meet. Not all people with bi-polar lie but those that do are very good at it. It's very sad because when people realize the truth they stay away from that person dand they become very isolated. But then, this is the Internet and people can say anything, may she doesn't have bi-polar, maybe she is just a good liar.

I am sure you are not the only person feeling betrayed and belittled by Rollergirl right now Kristina. I have a daughter with bi-polar and I have learned that they are the best' date=' most convincing liars you will ever meet. Not all people with bi-polar lie but those that do are very good at it. It's very sad because when people realize the truth they stay away from that person dand they become very isolated. But then, this is the Internet and people can say anything, may she doesn't have bi-polar, maybe she is just a good liar.[/quote']

Lol she doesn't, but thank you.

And Susan, my apologies for my outburst here. I was hurt and upset and let my emotions get the best of me, but I should have sent that message privately and I'm sorry!! But I am done, I promise! ;) I hope everyone else can be too!

There are many support groups for women who have been raped and/or sexually abused. This is a support group for VSG. I hope you can find a good support group to help you.

There are so many reasons why people end up choosing VSG to lose weight. Some people who have been abused or sexually assaulted end up heavy due to emotional eating or feeling a false sense of security in a bigger body, etc. So, I would imagine that there could be a number of our sleeve sisters and brothers that would take offense at the implication that this forum only welcomes the surgical support being sought for VST. Just saying.

I, for one, am here to lend support period. I thought that was the whole idea.

Clearly' date=' there is. That is why I said I am ending all the arguing, name calling, etc.

Whether negative or positive, everyone is permitted to post their own personal experiences.[/quote']

Thank goodness!! I'm so sick of seeing this crap, it seems like every conversation leads to this. I was ready to ban myself and I haven't even had surgery yet, lol!

My thought is that this topic has been discussed enough and that at this point we are beating a dead horse over the head.. Dr Garcia is taking whatever action he deems necessary and/or appropriate. I think it is time to move on for those of us who were not there and have no clue what really happened. I see people bring up stories about "I was raped too!" etc etc' date=' which I think has no place in this discussion. To personalize this is inappropriate. I am sorry you were raped, I am. Rape is a horrible thing. But that 'may' not be what happened here. You only have to read her blogs to realize there 'may' be more to the story. Was it inappropriate? Absolutely!!! But the fact remains that we have NO CLUE what really happened. Like her, Dr Luna also deserves to have his side of the story told. It would be a scary day when all we had to do is hear a story to deem it true. At this point, both her and the proper authorities need to take it where it needs to go. Not a lynch mob of forum members who have only heard one side of the story.[/quote']

Thank you. As a woman in the military I've experience a lot of innuendoes, sexual harassment and a sexual assault. I know what it's like to deal with powerful authority figures who abuse their power. But as a strong will person I refuse to be intimidated. There're a chain of command and rules you have have to go through and stand your ground. You teach people how to treat you. And there were a few relationships I've had with officers in my company that would've been consider inappropriate. Fraternizing is not allowed especially within the chain of command. Two of the relationships ended bad but at no time did I consider reporting them after things went sour. Many of us have similar experiences. **** happens and you deal the best way you can.

There was no rape with Dr. Luna like in the Steubenville case where a young girl was drugged and rape only later to be blamed and **** shamed. Dr. Luna and rollergirl situation was inappropriate but consensual. To compare the Steubenville case to their situation is wrong and takeaway from the seriousness of rape culture. We can't go around comparing every sexual affair gone wrong to sexual assaults. Unless there is evidence no law enforcement officer would ever take this case to the district attorney let alone a grand jury. So when posters on here doubt the story there not being harsh or rude. It's usually how it goes.

We don't pull them off because members have a right to be informed. However, we are putting a stop to all the arguing going on, as mentioned in my previous post. Anyone who feels the need to continue to argue should take it to pm.

I, for one, appreciate then topics staying because I am far too old to be censored. That said, closing them would NOT be a bad idea.

Thank you for all you admins do!

There was no rape with Dr. Luna like in the Steubenville case where a young girl was drugged and rape only later to be blamed and **** shamed. Dr. Luna and rollergirl situation was inappropriate but consensual. To compare the Steubenville case to their situation is wrong and takeaway from the seriousness of rape culture. We can't go around comparing every sexual affair gone wrong to sexual assaults. Unless there is evidence no law enforcement officer would ever take this case to the district attorney let alone a grand jury. So when posters on here doubt the story there not being harsh or rude. It's usually how it goes.

Tell me something.. Is it really so hard to understand what my comparison was? I mean, come on people. I'm not trying to insult people's intelligence outright but this is just ridiculous. READ. All I was saying is that s1ut shaming and victim blaming can happen to anyone regardless of the circumstances and no one deserves that.

And as an FYI, in doctor - patient sexual relationships consent is irrelevant. The doctor holds at the very least psychological power over the patient. This is why most medical establishments either fire or discipline physicians who are caught. Don't just take my word for it, take it from my time I worked in the hospital compliance office.

You should know all about s1ut shaming being you were in the military. My brother, who is in the marines at first was disgusted every time he heard his fellow soldiers refer to a female marine as a walking mattress, but now he's so used to it, he doesn't bat an eye. For shame.

Clearly' date=' there is. That is why I said I am ending all the arguing, name calling, etc.

Whether negative or positive, everyone is permitted to post their own personal experiences.[/quote']

Hmm sorry I missed your post just now. Feel free to delete whatever you deem inappropriate to the discussion. I contributed to this thread for two reasons: disgust over the harassment the girl in question received, and also to offer support to patients who have been victims, yes victims, of predatory behavior exhibited by a physician caring for them. It most certainly does happen. I work for one of the biggest medical establishments in the country and I have seen it on more than three occasions in the last 2 years I have worked here. I think I have made both points perfectly clear to the point of redundancy, so I shall depart. Good luck to all involved.

Tell me something.. Is it really so hard to understand what my comparison was? I mean' date=' come on people. I'm not trying to insult people's intelligence outright but this is just ridiculous. READ. All I was saying is that s1ut shaming and victim blaming can happen to anyone regardless of the circumstances and no one deserves that.

And as an FYI, in doctor - patient sexual relationships consent is irrelevant. The doctor holds at the very least psychological power over the patient. This is why most medical establishments either fire or discipline physicians who are caught. Don't just take my word for it, take it from my time I worked in the hospital compliance office.

You should know all about s1ut shaming being you were in the military. My brother, who is in the marines at first was disgusted every time he heard his fellow soldiers refer to a female marine as a walking mattress, but now he's so used to it, he doesn't bat an eye. For shame.[/quote']

No its not hard to understand that **** shaming can happen in many places and to anyone but putting it in the same category as two adults engaging in inappropriate behavior is. When a woman is shamed she is made to believe she was the cause for a rapist to assault her. Victim blaming should always be rebuffed.

Doctors have their ethics and oaths they must abide by. A basic lay person knows and understand these things. I disagree that a doctor/patient consensual romantic relationship should be consider unethical. Because a rule or law is in place doesn't make it right. Laws and statues are constantly changing to keep up with an ever evolving society. Hopefully who doctors associate with after hours will not be frown on one day.

The thing I never got use to is the disrespect men have toward women in the military. I've heard men talk about women having GPS (Golden ****** Syndrome) as a joke and try to make us females feel like we had no sense of humor or were too sensitive. That was only a tamed joke compared to others I've heard. So I really get it. The difference is that I didn't allow them to shift the blame. You have to let them know its not ok. Its an never ending fight but you have to stand your ground and demand respect. I actually talked about this in another thread weeks ago.

Not once had I spoken bad about rollergirl in how soon she had sex with a stranger. I don't believe nor stand by women are whores while men will be men BS. Women should express their sexuality in any way they choose. Its not where I was coming from. If at any time she said she felt compelled or obligated to have sex with the doctor than I would be one of the first ones outraged. But due to my similar experiences in relationships that would be consider inappropriate, consent is everything if not coerced. But I know my opinion is not the popular or legal one and I accept that some sort of discipline must be handed out to anyone caught or exposed.

I still don't see any evidence of any wrong doing, just hearsay and personal experiences that has nothing to do with this case . anybody has any shred of evidence ? we have a right to know

And " he said I was cute and touch my shoulder" is not an evidence just a doc/guy trying to boost your ego so you can refer more people