Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

And I agree it could have been handled differently. But, it wasn't.

And I agree it could have been handled differently. But' date=' it wasn't.[/quote']

Yes, it could of been! By all parties involved...

I didnt say he wasnt capable I am saying that it is not my experience with him ... I am done with this .. I started this thread because I had a good experience with him after surgery so therefore I am out of this conversation .

I didnt say he wasnt capable I am saying that it is not my experience with him ... I am done with this .. I started this thread because I had a good experience with him after surgery so therefore I am out of this conversation .

I have said a few times here (and even reached out to a few people privately) that I do understand the conflict people have based on their positive experience with him. I had a very positive experience with him as my doctor. And obviously the retraction makes a lot of this hard to swallow for everyone, but especially those that care for and had positive experiences with him. But I do hope people can see that the retraction doesn't even make sense. It's definitely not something to cast aside and ignore, but when looked at in context, is hard to take at face value (even without inside knowledge or proof).

And Laura said that she wondered if everyone seeing the evidence would put the issue to rest, and I thought the same thing... I've thought about it a LOT actually, being one of the few people that actually has it in their possession. However, after thinking about it a lot, I came to the same conclusion as Laura did. First, posting the evidence I have would be breaking my own moral code based on promises I made and plan to keep unless it's needed in my own defense (legally or what not), or unless it is specifically requested by the authorities at his company. And second, no matter the evidence, people have gotten so heated here that I know the arguments would continue. Especially since a lot of the arguments don't seem to be mainly focused on whether the story is true or not anymore, but rather, if the punishment fits the crime.

So, yes, I understand the hesitation based on personal experience. I actually do. But as people have pointed out, even sexual predators and serial murders can have seemingly normal lives with interactions and relationships that make people doubt their guilt. Is it so hard to believe that a medically qualified and competent doctor could personally be a bit of a cad who let his personal ways bleed into his professional life this once or even from time to time, while still maintaining perfectly appropriate relationships with the majority of patients?!

I think even with evidence, people would continue to call her names. I hope Blindsided finds peace with this whole thing and doesn't take the harshness of this forum too seriously. I also hope Dr. Luna has learned his lesson and if able to practice again, he will not abuse his position. With that said, I'm bowing out of this conversation. Good luck to everyone!

If he had sex with her he would be wrong but she denied it happened, bipolar is a powerful thing that can cause you to make up stories . If you have any evidence that can shed light on this case please show it or stop destroying the career of a man that may or may not been guilty.

If he had sex with her he would be wrong but she denied it happened' date=' bipolar is a powerful thing that can cause you to make up stories . If you have any evidence that can shed light on this case please show it or stop destroying the career of a man that may or may not been guilty.[/quote']

I will gladly show it to his employer and those that actually need to know. I'm not foolish enough to post it publicly. This discussion gives me no faith at all that it would be handled in a mature way.

If this doctor feels that I am destroying his career or reputation then he is more than welcome to take legal action against me. Which he never will because HE knows what I know and have.

K you're acting like u have a copy of a sex tape!?!? Haha ... Can u please stop provoking people about the "evidence" that u have ... We went for dinner & stayed in touch after for a bit. End of story.

K you're acting like u have a copy of a sex tape!?!? Haha ... Can u please stop provoking people about the "evidence" that u have ... We went for dinner & stayed in touch after for a bit. End of story.

Are you f-ing kidding me?!? I have EVERYTHING that YOU sent me!!!! I don't delete conversations, so I have all of ours from the last 2 months, including pictures and forwards. You are a liar who has hurt so many people and apparently stirred up just enough mess to get your boyfriend back. And the ONLY reason I hadn't sent it to Garcia on my own was because I had promised YOU that I wouldn't!!! But you've made it perfectly clear how much my friendship means to you, and how foolish I was for thinking there was something to salvage.

I actually felt BADLY for not being in touch with you this week while I navigated my way out of your BS retraction and was thinking it would be worth salvaging what's left of our friendship, but at this point, I couldn't be more done with this, him or YOU.

Seriously, good luck but don't contact me or have your friend contact me again. I can handle a lot of crap from people, but this is too much even for me!!

So how do you feel now?

Heybaby, really, you went back and dug up a month old thread just so you can further instigate a topic that has already been argued to death and caused a great deal of dissension on the forums? Please people, the arguing, name calling, etc. has gone on long enough. Lets get back to what our website is here for, and be supportive of one another instead of jumping from thread to thread to see what new, ridiculous fighting can be brought up with regards to this subject. If you want to keep it up, I will be more than happy to start issuing bans if that is what it takes to bring peace back here.

Trying to follow this crazy ass story; so this chic went to Mexico for weightloss surgery. However, she ended up having some type of fling with the damn doctor. What the hell is going on?

We don't pull them off because members have a right to be informed. However, we are putting a stop to all the arguing going on, as mentioned in my previous post. Anyone who feels the need to continue to argue should take it to pm.