Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved on July 16, today is day 6 of my post op liquids. Let me say I am tired of the liquids and can't wait to have some substance. I'm not hungry, my pain level is minimum, and I can tolerate my liquids with only some gas from the broths and sometimes the shakes(muscle milk) if I try to drink too much( basically drink a 11oz carton per day, only 20g protein) I love the raspberry lemonade crystal light and the broths are good, just hate the after taste. My husband is taking me today to buy some sugar free Popsicles. I've also ha sugar free Jello, and suggestions for some good Popsicles? I wonder If I can have sugar free whip cream on the jello.

I've gone tru 3boxes of sf ice pops & I'm 11 days post op lol

Is it just plain or did you do the fruit bars?

Just the sugar free ice Popsicles ,there about 1.5oz I have like 6 :) there cherry grape and orange

My husband is taking me to the grocery store as we speak

Great hope it helps it counts as liquids :)

On my way to hospital! Today's the big day! So may emotions ! See you all on the sleeved side!

I am having the surgery July 26th (one week from today). Just joined this group. Hopefully I can figure this all out! Julie

Yay!! Welcome. My surgery is the 26th as well. 4 days!!! Good luck :)

On my way to hospital! Today's the big day! So may emotions ! See you all on the sleeved side!

Good luck today! :)

Pray that all goes well. Remember to walk as much as you can once your nurse gets you up, trust me it helps!!

Pray that all goes well. Remember to walk as much as you can once your nurse gets you up' date=' trust me it helps!![/quote']

You are absolutely right, nothing like walking especially to get rid of the gas pains!!

Hi, are there any other July sleevers out there. Golly it feels like forever away... 10 weeks to go...

oh my u aint kiddind my surgery date is july 24 and im so ready i cant wait!!!!

oh my u aint kiddind my surgery date is july 24 and im so ready i cant wait!!!!

My date is the 24th too and these last two days cant go by fast enough. I am one of those people that just wants to get unpleasant events over with as fast and painless as possible. I'm nervous and get short of breath with a racing heart every time I think about the surgery, but I'm ready. I have my last minute doubts, but then I think about all the ex-fat thin people that I would like to look like that may have had this done privately. I have Jennifer Hudson and Raven Simone dreams and weight watchers does not show up! I'm also doing this in secret as only my boyfriend, mom, and one co-worker know (that may mean the world knows...hmmm?). I have lost about 20 pounds on the liquid diet over 2 weeks so I'm looking forward to losing the rest. Where is your surgery?

Good luck! If you've made it this far there's nothing that can stop you now. I say a special prayer for you this week. Keep me posted on you journey.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Is anyone else having trouble with diarrhea on the post-op liquid diet? My nurse cleared me to take a probiotic this morning. I am at the point that I can barely leave the house.