Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Just a drive by...

Hubby has a fever (102) praying that we dont need a bag. On a plus he farted! Move over Dee...just kidding. No results yet.

No loss this week. Duh.

Dr K and Tom seem to think that I pulled a stitch out along with a chunk of muscle and that has caused the pain in my stomach and in my back. Hopefully all will be better soon.

I am stressed to the max and am crying at every little thing.

This sucks. Plain and simple.

Awww Brandy....I'm feeling for you. Any word from the pathology report yet? Wasn't it supposed to be back today?

But it's great that he farted! (We nurses get excited about the goofiest things, don't we? Pee and farts!)

Hugs, hugs, and more hugs!!! (Oh, and no more ripping pieces of your abdominal cavity apart girl!)

DAY-UM, gurl!!! 35 minutes!!!! Mal, that is awesome!!!!!!!!!

Praying for you still. Cry whenever you need to -- it's a good release. Eat and rest, too!!!

Munchk -- Love the tat!! You're before/after shot -- amazing difference! Funny thing -- I always thought from your avatar picture that you were the one on the right, but that's Bob, correct? Now I know that you're the one on the left and I have to re-visit and correct all the visual stories that I have in my head of you when I read your posts. I hope that makes sense. For so long, I've pictured Bob in scrubs in the ICU. Now I've got to replace that visual. Does anyone else do pictures in their heads like that, or is it just me and I need to switch to a different psych medication??

Well, Bob works in scrubs in the ICU also, so you weren't totally off!! She is my prettier/skinner counterpart!! And "Aunt Bob" to the dogs! She is the one who lets them out during my shifts. Bob rocks!! (As to why we call her Bob...Her name is really Jen. When I started in the ICU, we had two Jens on night shift, and they would both always answer when you called their name. So I started calling Jen "Bob", and it just stuck. She is officially Bob now! Everybody we work with calls her that!)

Thanks Shelbi! I am sure that I saw some ants crawling faster than my run, but I didn't stop! Heck I think I was running inplace for a minute...THAT'S how slow I run!!! Anywhoo 35 minutes done!:thumbdown:

Um, I can't run for even a minute on my treadmill so you are doing FAR better than me!! :thumbup:

Hallo lap band ladies.

Shelbi, HAPPY BANDIVERSARY!!!! 88 lbs! That is so phenomenal.

Brandy, hope you're hangin' in there. I can certainly understand why you would be crying right now. When will you get the pathology reports?

Denver, glad to hear your arm is ok. Sorry about the bandster hell for you and Tally. Not a pleasant place, fosho!

Munchi, I LOVE Superbad. I know I shouldn't love Superbad, but I do anyway. In fact, we watched it for our Christmas Eve family video. Yes, we're that kind of family. And I am an eighth grade boy wearing a middle aged professor costume. What can I say.

I had my test this morning, and aside from wanting to barf, it was fine. Won't know my results until Monday though.

I am going to see Lisa Lampanelli tonight. If you know who she is, you're probably gasping right now to hear that she's performing in Utah. If you don't know who she is, that's probably for the best.

OMG, I freakin LOVE Lisa Lampanelli (and my husband loves her even more)! I am sooo jealous!!!! And no, I can't believe she is performing in Utah!! I am so glad there are other peeps out there who love Superbad! Other than American Pie, I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at a movie!! There are too many funny parts to even review!!!:thumbdown: But my fave is still the fake ID....and then the cops who believe it...and then the cops period!! A close runner up is the "spot" on his pants he gets from dancing with that chick at the party. That was pretty funny! (Apparently I am an eighth grade boy dressed in an ICU nurse uniform! Of course, most ICU nurses have totally warped senses of humor also-I am not alone by any means!):thumbup: My other all time favorite is "Airplane". Soooo politically uncorrect in these times, but soooo funny!

And some more stuff:

Yes, Shelbi, it's just you.

Mal, congrats on making it all 35 minutes last night!!!! Did Buster go with you? Did he do any swearing!

I'm down 2.4 lbs. this week. YAY, finally!!!! Some downward movement.

I'll update the list tomorrow when everyone's reported in.

I'll bet there was lots of Buster swearing involved if he did go! I can hear him in my head! Too funny!

I agree, Munchk. This is why I love Tucker. He has skills I admire.

Me? Funny? Do you mind if I print this so I can share it with others as I try to convince them that I'm not annoying, but have actualy been referred to as funny.

I can always count on your honesty, Mini. (How did you know that my visual of you is an 8th grade boy in a college professor costume?? :thumbup:)

Yard Sale tomorrow. Good lord, I hate those things. I just want to give whatever to whomever shows up. More family drama, "fosho". (Thanks for allowing me to meet my "new word for the day" goal! Did I use it correctly?) I may do my BFL free day tomorrow so can drink some wine in the morning.

Yes, you are funny and my friend, so there!!! Tell everyone I said that and print it out!!

And don't just drink in the morning, drink all day!! I am sure a yard sale would be that much more amusing three sheets to the wind!!:thumbdown: FOSHO!!

And yes, Tucker, like most labs, has SKILLS. I know my labs would be milking it fosho!!!

Edited by munchkin392

Ok, I guess I better put my grown up uniform on and get ready for work. :thumbup: I would rather stay and act like an eigth grader. And unfortunately I am the most mature one at work tonight so I will have to crack the whip and keep them in line. I swear, I hate being a grown up!!

Hey, I have been thinking....(never a good thing....)

What if, like a year from now, so we have time to plan and save, we have a get together where we all meet somewhere for a bandito/girls weekend at a spa or something? Wouldn't that be the bomb?? I think it would be awesome if we could all get together in person and hang out. We could watch Superbad and drink wine! :thumbup:

Hey, I have been thinking....(never a good thing....)

What if, like a year from now, so we have time to plan and save, we have a get together where we all meet somewhere for a bandito/girls weekend at a spa or something? Wouldn't that be the bomb?? I think it would be awesome if we could all get together in person and hang out. We could watch Superbad and drink wine! :thumbup:

Oh yea, I'm totally in. A year from now (God willing) I'll be closer to goal and airplane seats won't pinch my big fat butt!!!! :thumbdown:

No cancer!

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::w00t::):w00t::mellow::w00t::cool2::w00t::tt2::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Mini-not to be nit picky here, but I am going to be since my fill doc was SO insistent I was going to gain back a bunch of weight when he unfilled that 0.3 ccs....Anyway, I lost another pound since last night. I know, nit picky, but oh well! :thumbup:

Well, I got reduced census but I have to be on call for all three ICU's because I was the only one in our unit with an Illinois license. Which sucks, because now I just have to sit here all night, not really being able to do anything, and wait for the dreaded phone call to go into the other hospital where they will use and abuse me all night. :) And with my luck I will have to work with that dipshit nurse that wouldn't tell me anything about my husband when he was in their ICU. And I will want to beat her. Must restain myself!!!! But the alternative is to sit here on call, not get called in, and not make my weekend incentive pay. It is pretty much a no win situation! :mellow: Maybe I will watch Superbad to entertain myself until they call!!

YAY!!!!

:thumbup::w00t::tt2::mellow::):cool2:

I love the boobie shaking banana-she kills me every time!:w00t:

Shelbi-I changed my avatar so you wouldn't confuse Bob and I anymore! :thumbup: