Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

It's TOM time for me, so I am sad to admit that I gained 0.8lbs.

:w00t::tt2::unsure::tt1::lol::drool::tt2:

:w00t::tt2::unsure::ohmy::tt1::drool::tt2:

We all understand the TOM thing, so don't worry!!! It's less than a pound, and you will lose it again quick!!:lol:

Adorkable Goal: 15 :unsure:

Bahotmomma Goal: 17 :drool:

BellaPerdente Goal: 25 :tt2:

Brandymom Goal: 20 :tt2:

Deboregon Goal: 15 :w00t:

DenverGirl Goal: 8 :lol:

Greenchrysalis Goal: 15 :tt1:

Lapdancer Goal: 20 :ohmy:

Lifesaver Goal: 15 :smile:

Lotzasunshine Goal: 20 :smile: 291

Minidriver Goal: 16 :smile:

Munchkin Goal: 15 :smile:

PrtyAntOvrYt Goal: 28 :smile:

ShelbiCallie Goal: 22 :smile:

Sidann Goal: 19 :smile:

I am going to count what I was at the dr.s office before my fill. Good luck all!!

Welcome Nfaith!

So I got my second fill today, from a guy here in Salt Lake. I was not at all impressed. First, when he heard I went out of state to get a band; he acted like I was stupid, and said that Dr. K may have said he was world famous but he had never heard of him. I never said that Dr.K said that! I said that he was a leading laproscopic surgeon in Colorado! So he was bashing on Dr.K. Second, I don't think the man has EVER found a port without having to poke people half a dozen times, cuz that's what he did to me!! I swear it took him almost 5 minutes of digging around with a needle, and 4 or 5 pokes to actually get it done. He put in 1cc and then pulled out the needle. He had me drink some Water. It was kinda hard to get down, but it went eventually. I didn't tell him that though. I said it was fine(and it is, I have eaten something with no problem) because I didn't want him to poke me again! I thought I was going to be sick!! Maybe it was just a bad day for him, and I suppose I should give him another chance. But if he goes off about my choice of surgeon again, I'm just going to tell him that I am paying him to give me a fill, NOT his opinion! Sorry this is kinda long, but I needed to vent!:unsure::cursing::drool::cursing::tt2::cursing::tt2::cursing::w00t::cursing:

I miss Dr.K and his one painless poke!!

Lotza, I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I finally found one Dr. in Florida that would do fills but they said it would be anywhere from $300-$800 and you wouldn't know until you got there because "every fill is different". UGH!!

Deb

I am going to count what I was at the dr.s office before my fill. Good luck all!!

Hey, Lotza. We're just going to keep track of llbs lost this time, so is that 2 lbs for you? I can't remember what your weight was before.

I am getting off to a fabulous start. I lost a big, fat, ZERO lbs this past week. Whoopee freakin' skippee.

Lotza, I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I finally found one Dr. in Florida that would do fills but they said it would be anywhere from $300-$800 and you wouldn't know until you got there because "every fill is different". UGH!!

Deb

Wow, what a ripoff! Incredible.

I don't know the reason but it is so frustrating! I called another Dr. today who is 3 hours away and the same answer, nope! Fill Centers USA are way more expensive than going back to Denver so...

Of course you know it will be so much more fun to come back to Denver!!!

Flying to Denver for free/cheap fills from Dr. K is sounding better and better!

I would do it in a heartbeat if I could afford the time. Sigh.

WTF?!? $3-800??

What do they mean every fill is different??? You may use a tad more saline than before? Give me a break!!! You could fly here for that cost...

Insane! That makes me mad!

Originally Posted by minidriver viewpost.gif

Adorkable Goal: 15 smile.gif

Bahotmomma Goal: 17 smile.gif

BellaPerdente Goal: 25 smile.gif

Brandymom Goal: 20 smile.gif-3.5!!

Deboregon Goal: 15 smile.gif

DenverGirl Goal: 8 smile.gif

Greenchrysalis Goal: 15 smile.gif

Lapdancer Goal: 20 smile.gif

Lifesaver Goal: 15 smile.gif

Lotzasunshine Goal: 20 smile.gif 291

Minidriver Goal: 16 smile.gif

Munchkin Goal: 15 smile.gif

PrtyAntOvrYt Goal: 28 smile.gif

ShelbiCallie Goal: 22 smile.gif

Sidann Goal: 19 smile.gif

Is this how you want this Mini? Hopefully I am not stepping on your toes!

Welcome Nfaith!

So I got my second fill today, from a guy here in Salt Lake. I was not at all impressed. First, when he heard I went out of state to get a band; he acted like I was stupid, and said that Dr. K may have said he was world famous but he had never heard of him. I never said that Dr.K said that! I said that he was a leading laproscopic surgeon in Colorado! So he was bashing on Dr.K. Second, I don't think the man has EVER found a port without having to poke people half a dozen times, cuz that's what he did to me!! I swear it took him almost 5 minutes of digging around with a needle, and 4 or 5 pokes to actually get it done. He put in 1cc and then pulled out the needle. He had me drink some Water. It was kinda hard to get down, but it went eventually. I didn't tell him that though. I said it was fine(and it is, I have eaten something with no problem) because I didn't want him to poke me again! I thought I was going to be sick!! Maybe it was just a bad day for him, and I suppose I should give him another chance. But if he goes off about my choice of surgeon again, I'm just going to tell him that I am paying him to give me a fill, NOT his opinion! Sorry this is kinda long, but I needed to vent!:tt1::cursing::ohmy::cursing::smile::cursing::smile::cursing::smile::cursing:

I miss Dr.K and his one painless poke!!

Bad day or not, what an incompetent jerk!! I'm sorry that you had to go through that!

Down 3.5!!!!

:smile: :smile: :tt1: :lol: :lol: :w00t: :tt2:

Way to go, Brandy!

:smile::tt2::unsure::ohmy::angry::drool::w00t:

I hear ya, Dee! TOM is giving me MAJOR zits -- never had them as a teen! What's up with that? I think my acne is weighing the scales down. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Can I still do BFL with you guys?

Hey, Lotza. We're just going to keep track of llbs lost this time, so is that 2 lbs for you? I can't remember what your weight was before.

I am getting off to a fabulous start. I lost a big, fat, ZERO lbs this past week. Whoopee freakin' skippee.

ZERO for me too, Mini. :smile:

Welcome aboard new people!

Everybody, I'll catch up with you later. I'm sending positive thoughts out to everyone. Between obsessing about politics and sraping wallpaper, I feel like I've missed out on a bunch here. I still love you all and will catch up this weekend!

Edited by ShelbiCallie
Can't break my editing tradition.

Presidential campaign! I've fallen prey to the "back and forth" -- watching the various cable new networks and reading the news online. I've got to reel myself in and turn the TV off! Too much of my attention has gone to the talking heads. It's no wonder I'm not getting any pounds off! Time for me to step away from the news.